TTC 2 years, new here — The Bump
Trouble TTC

TTC 2 years, new here

My DH & I have been TTC for 2 years now. Sometimes I read blogs about couples that have been TTC & they’re on year 6, never giving up hope. They are so strong, I can’t imagine living through my personal constant disappointment I feel month after month with each BFN. I was finally (finally because I kept putting off going to a fertility doc because it would make my issues all too real) diagnosed with PCOS & just tried first round of letrazole with ovidrel trigger shot. Just hoping someday there’s a light at the end of this tunnel. 

Re: TTC 2 years, new here

• @b_free_3 welcome! I understand the feeling. I hit the 2 year mark back in July. It's tough! We've got a great little group here that participates regularly in the weekly threads if you'd like to join in. I hope your new diagnosis takes you in the right direction and your stay here is short 🙂
    Me: 32 DH:33 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

*TW*
    TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained, low morph (1%), likely gluten and/or dairy intolerance
    IUI #1-3 | all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6/11/19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9/10/19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    Loss, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3/31/20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8/20/20Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago (with better count), decide on 9/16/20 to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9/22/20 | MC 10/23/20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally starting 11/22/20
    b_free_3meri-mac
  • @inthewoods23 thank you for the warm welcome! It’s nice to find a group that understands the struggle with TTC & IF. I’ll definitely be contributing weekly!!  <3