Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

TinyBeans

So I'm a new mom and the first one to provide grandkids/great grandkids in my family. Everyone was hounding me pictures every day and I found this great app called TinyBeans. It's really great because it provides a calendar and you can upload pictures, videos, or text every day and then see how your babe has changed at a glance on the calendar. It has flashback features and is completely private except for whoever you share your page with. My family can see all of these in an email without even downloading the app or they can download the app. Either way, they can like and comment on each post just like Facebook and can also choose settings to receive pictures instantly, once a day, or once a week. Just thought I'd share in case anyone is looking for a good FREE photo app! 

Re: TinyBeans

• Options
    I use it too! My mom lives in a different state and she says she looks forward to her morning TinyBeans e-mail- it's the highlight of her morning! I have it on to notify me to upload a photo every evening so I don't forget.