June 2020 Moms

~~~ Monday ticker change 10/14 ~~~

For babies due 6/1, 6/8, 6/15, 6/22, 6/29

How many weeks? 

What fruit?

Upcoming appointments?

Any questions?

Symptoms? 

GTKY:  what's your favorite thing about fall? 

Re: ~~~ Monday ticker change 10/14 ~~~

• 7 weeks

Blueberry 

Not for another 3 weeks. 

Nope 

Normally I would say pumpkin spice but that's not happening. Leggings and sweaters and the beautiful changing leaves.
  • 7 weeks

Blueberry

I just had my dating ultrasound but the next big appointment is in 3 weeks.

I dont have any specific questions, but as a FTM I dont even really know where to begin.

I am certainly food adverse, unless it is salty. Everything is making me tear up, my skin is starting to break out, and shortness of breath. I teach dance, and I find that any turns make me nauseous. 

I love watching the trees change and going for hikes. The abundance of fresh apples is certainly a plus.

• Loading the player...
  • 5 Weeks (June 15)

Apple Seed 

I have my appointment with my GP next week, who will refer me to a midwife.  We have our first included scan at 12 weeks but all going well, I'll pay for one at 8 weeks or a bit before!

No Questions!

I'm experiencing all the usual ones- super tired but then having terrible sleep, nausea is starting and my sense of smell is UNREAL.  I had to change seats twice on my train this morning as the people next to me had such unappealing strong smells lol.

We got married in fall and it's usually my favorite season.  Leaves changing, sweater weather, etc. But I'm also most homesick in fall as fall is not the same here in England! They just don't get as into it.  Also the weather has been TERRIBLE for like 2 weeks straight. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • mariabelemariabele member
    edited October 2019
    6.5 weeks
    Maine blueberry (the app I'm using is very specific, apparently :))
    The first isn't until 2 weeks from now.
    I'm with @rabbitmama09, FTM and don't even know where to start.
    Thankfully, I've felt pretty ok thus far.
    My birthday is in the fall (the best season); pretty scarf and light jacket weather (the best weather); can finally order hot chocolate (the best drink); leaves changing color to yellow/red (the best leaf colors). I don't have a preference for fall... not at all.........