Options

~~@~~ Saturday Ticker Change! 10/12 ~~@~~

For babies due 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, 6/27. 

How many weeks? 

What fruit?

Upcoming appointments?

Any questions?

Symptoms? 

GTKY:  What's your favorite tv show right now?
~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
Married: Oct 20, 2013
BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
EDD 1: May 12, 2016
DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
EDD 2: June 20, 2020

Re: ~~@~~ Saturday Ticker Change! 10/12 ~~@~~

• Options
    How many weeks? 

What fruit?
    poppyseed

Upcoming appointments?
    Nov 11

Any questions?
    Nope :)

Symptoms? 
    My test & control lines finally equaled out in darkness, so I am happy. Otherwise, just general waves of nausea & appetite loss at times. I dry heaved in a parking lot yesterday. 

GTKY:  What's your favorite tv show right now?
    I have many...
    This is Us, 9-1-1, The Rookie, The Good Doctor, American Housewife, The Goldbergs ... fall tv is my fav
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    How many weeks?  6? I'm still needing to confirm dates

What fruit? Someone else will have to tell me, lol. Third baby syndrome, I have no apps for that and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Upcoming appointments? I should schedule one I think. Meant to do it on Friday, must call Monday.

Any questions? Just how I'm going to manage SAHM with two young very energetic kids and feeling like crap, and dealing with very rough SPD soon. I've had it with both so far and I already feel the first twinges.

Symptoms? Nausea, super smell, pregnancy brain (I think it's worse with each successive kid), greasy hair/skin, gassy...and I can't stop peeing.

GTKY:  What's your favorite tv show right now? Well, we're Netflix and DVD only house, so Call the Midwife, Grace and Frankie, ER, and pretty much any medical or nature documentary (Embarrassing Bodies is awesome!). 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 5 weeks (or was on sat)

I think it said the size of an apple seed.

nausea is slowly creeping in. I started taking diclectin yesterday because I was so sick with my son so the first thing I did was get a perscription. I had a way better sleep last night I think because of it. Had a nap almost immediately after having breakfast today.

ive had a dr appointment to confirm my pregnancy already but my first midwife appointment is on the 23.

fav tv show:
    rupauls drag race, survivor, unexpected, jail shows...
    anything not peppa pig or paw patrol which I watch during the day with my son lol