April 2020 Moms

Weekend Random 10/5-10/6

What's happening this weekend?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekend Random 10/5-10/6

• We have some Canadian friends and every year a group of us get together to celebrate. We're celebrating a little early tonight!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Have brunch plans tomorrow with one of my best friends, so I can share the news in person!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm at work all day and tomorrow like usual!
  • Ran a 5k this morning. Baby Rum (what we’ve been calling baby) has been in 3 races so far!  
  • Pretty lazy weekend here. Our biggest goal is to get DS’s haircut, also DH and I both need haircuts too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Our weekend is pretty chill. We are staying home and getting things done around the house. This cold is kicking my butt! I cannot wait to be able to breathe through my nose again.
  • I’m still sick, so resting is the only thing I have planned this weekend. My mom offered to come clean our house every other week— she loves to clean and wants to help during the pregnancy. No complaints here, more rest for me :) 
    Me: 28  DH: 29
    FTM
    BFP 08/25/19, EDD 05/04/20
  • Felt pretty good most of the day. Went over to DH’s parents who were babysitting two of our nephews. I snuggled the 2 month old for his whole nap while DH helped his mom in the kitchen and our other nephew played with my FIL. We got home and that’s when a monster headache decided to kick in.... monstrous enough that Tylenol was taken and I am going to bed early! Hoping to wake up feeling fantastic tomorrow!