FFFC

Let’s hear ‘em!
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @craftywitch I feel ya, girl!  I have to work too.  I thrive at being the total caregiver to my kids and family, and even though I love my job, I want to be at home during this season of life.
  • Options
    @craftywitch I sooo feel you on this! I feel like I barely care about anything at work right now and I’m trying so hard to at least fake some interest so it’s not obvious to everyone. But all I want to do is think about baby, read articles, make my registry, plan the nursery etc. My lack of interest in work is further exacerbated by the fact that I stopped taking my ADHD medicine as soon as I found out I was pregnant. Bye bye productivity!
  • Options
    @craftywitch same boat! Being the breadwinner is powerful but also kind of a bummer! But you are right - preschool is so important although sometimes I dream about moving out to the country to a place where we can afford the mortgage/to live just on DH's salary and cook and garden and domesticate :)
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    @nhh11 I completely understand. I stopped taking my ADHD medication when I was pregnant with #1 and my productivity seemed like it immediately went down the drain. For a while I worried that people would notice and think I was slacking off. I figure when I'm done with breastfeeding/pumping for #2, I'll get back on it. My productivity (and desire to work) is just not where it used to be.