Ask any questions you have here! 
Me: 33 | DH: 34
Married: October, 19, 2015
EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
EDD 11/24/23
(Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

Re: Weekly Question Thread w/o 9/29

• Is anyone else having pain in their belly button? I don’t even really know how to describe it. My belly button has also... changed. It’s like the top part of it disconnected from my insides and it has this weird lump. Im not making any sense. Lol. But I don’t know what to even call it. I’m going to ask my OB on Thursday. It’s just weird. And looks real strange. 
  • @miss.sally Haha what? I can't say that has happened but my belly button has basically vanished. I'm glad you are seeing your OB to ask! I'm sure it's nothing, but it never hurts to get confirmation that it's a NORMAL weird pregnancy thing!
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Loading the player...
  • @miss.sally hmmm, not sure what to make of that! I'm sure it's no big deal, but doesn't hurt to ask your OB. I dug a fuzz out of my belly button a couple weeks ago ... getting the fuzz out it didn't hurt, but for some reason it was SUPER SORE for like a week afterwards. Not sure if belly buttons are just sensitive during pregnancy?

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• @miss.sally I think I know what you mean by the top of your belly button being disconnected and having a lump bc that’s how I’d describe mine! Last time my belly button just disappeared but never popped out. I’m wondering if it’ll pop this time. I haven’t had belly button pain but I’ve had all sorts of weird abdominal pains but I think they are mostly RLP, pains from things stretching, and gas. 
    EDD 11/24/23

• Hi! I’m a first time mom—We had appointments at 8 weeks and 12 weeks. But now we have nothing scheduled until the anatomy scan at 20 weeks. I feel like I’m missing an appointment? 
  • @corgmom usually you have an appointment once per month in your first and 2nd trimester. More if you're high risk or have opted for NIPT/NT. Every doc is different, but I'd give them a call to make sure they don't want to see you at 16w. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Thanks @stassischroeder ! I just called and they definitely want to see me at 16 weeks, just an oversight they said. 
  • I've had an ongoing headache since yesterday but since I am taking a baby aspirin daily I don't know if it's okay to take Tylenol as well. Anyone know if it's okay? 
  • @stacey6689 If your doctor has approved (or I assume advised) the baby aspirin, I am sure Tylenol is okay too. The aspirin is such a low dose! My doctor just told me to take Tylenol last night for a fever! FX you take it once and your headache goes away!
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @stacey6689 I would ask your dr personally. If you’re waiting on a response from them you can try some caffeine in the meantime, usually a small amount like a Diet Coke or something like that helps take the edge off my headaches! 
    EDD 11/24/23

• @EmilyLove25 @varimama I called my OB earlier and the receptionist told me a nurse was going to call me right back. I waited and nothing. Called back and the office was closed for lunch. Then I got busy at work and called back around 4pm just to get a message that although they are open until 7pm they don’t take calls after 4pm unless it’s a true emergency. Got home and made myself a coffee and it seems to be working. I’ve been trying to stay away from caffeine but I guess sometimes you just need it. Thanks for the advice ladies!!! Hopefully I get through to my OB tomorrow. 
  • This is a question for STMs who’ve had multiple c-sections (if I should move it the STM board just let me know). How long were you in the hospital for your second cs? I will be having a scheduled one this time but with DD I had an emergency and I was in the hospital for 5 days. Since I have DD at home this time around I really don’t want to be in the hospital that long for this time around. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @stacey6689 That's frustrating you can't get a simple answer! My doc gave me a packet on my first visit with pregnancy approved OTC meds for different issues, so I always reference that. Tylenol and caffeine is my usual go-to for headaches.
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Hey ladies! What probiotic do you recommend? I just went to the OB yesterday and had another pelvic done because I was certain I had a yeast infection. Boy was I right... but I also have issues with loose stools (not complaining as I’m fairly regular minus consistency). I figured a good probiotic would definitely help but any time I call for medication recommendations they act annoyed I haven’t been taking it already? I know I could do yogurt but it’s not quite a food I can force on myself normally and especially not now..
  • Okay so if we're being real here (which thank GOD you ladies are always down for the TMI questions lol) my nipples never changed much during my last two pregnancies (other than getting slightly larger/darker) but this time I have suddenly started developing small "bumps" around my nipples. I have 2-3 on each side, a bit smaller than a small pea (think like, the head of a pin or something). I've heard of "Montgomery Glands" so I'm assuming that's what's up with my nips, but I'm low-key a little nervous lol. Any thoughts?
  • @mommyxthree2020 I am a FTM and that was one of the first changes I noticed early on. I have like 4 new "bumps" on each of my areolas and that whole area has gotten darker. I asked my OB when I first noticed it and she said it's normal. For some women it happens earlier in pregnancy than for others. 
  • @mommyxthree2020 @stacey6689 same - except I have about 4 bumps on my right one only. Not worried- two docs didn't mention anything about it so I'm going with the flow!
  • @AAAG13 My DS was scheduled c-section after a poor vaginal recovery from my DD. I went in January 3rd and had him at 10:30 am, and went home in the evening on 1/5. I want to say they said I could leave the 4th, but that it was my call and I was personally terrified to go home with a toddler and c-section recovery so I held out as long as they would keep me :#
    I've always wondered how different the recovery is if you labored before your surgery if you did that maybe that's why they kept you so long?
  • @bygodsgrace20 My gastro recommended Align probiotic and since starting it I have a lot less stomach issues. Feel good! 
  • @stac4056 I did labor before the csection. I had a failed induction that resulted in DD’s heart rate dropping so they did an emergency. Thanks for the info! The plan is to go in on a Friday so if I can come home that Sunday that would be awesome!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @MommyTimesThree3 @stacey6689 @lemonlove86 My nipples have gotten the bumps on them now, too.  It's weird, but normal.

I'm starting to see the dark line that runs from bellybutton to pubic bone and it's interesting, lol.