Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 9/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 9/26

• Options
    @NYTino24 sorry for CD 1 and a rough one at that.

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: BBT, tracking CF, using FF, OPKs, prenatals

R/R: DH has caught the man cold and of course I'm in FW right now. We're thankfully not letting that get in the way of HIO though. Only frustration is that my OPKs are still reading low. Hopefully my surge is imminent. I am happy though that FW is starting earlier and earlier in my cycles. It looks like I'm starting to get much closer to getting more regular cycles, at least for me. FF wasn't predicting FW to start until a week from tomorrow on CD 26 but it was assuming I'd have a 43 day cycle. Last cycle was 39 days which is my shortest so far.

CS/Q: So I realized yesterday (after having used these OPKs for about a week now) the instructions that came in the bag of my 50 wondfos say to read results at 3 minutes but not beyond 5 minutes. But the actual individual package with the test strip inside says to read results at 5 minutes. Wtf? Which one am I supposed to follow?
    Anyway, here's my chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gingermama29 I’d say between 3-5 
    minutes. Once they dry, it can be hard to tell... but I’ve definitely let mine sit overnight and it was easy to tell a positive in the morning. I also get strong surges that spread out over 3 days sometimes and occasionally two surges without ovulation during the first.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, Pre-seed EOD HIO

R/R: OPK line getting darker - not positive yet, but doing 2x a day OPKs now. Expect it'll be positive either tonight or tomorrow morning. Anxious because we're not HIO til tomorrow night per our schedule, and there's not much flexibility there since we already have to be up at 5am for work tomorrow & DH can't really do 2 nights in a row HIO. Trying to just relax. Not good at that.

CS/Q: 

~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    I'm sorry for cd1 @NYTino24 :( I hope the IUI works for you 

I don't use wondofos @gingermama29 but I'd just peek at 3, 4, and 5 minutes and see if you really see a difference between those times. If it's positive at 5 min, I"d say it's positive.

An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

• Options

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD:24

WAYDTGKU: pnv, preseed, fish oil, OPK

R/R: nothing today  I’m just gonna stay in my good mood and not let anything get me down... at least till I get out of bed lol

CS/Q: none yet

@NYtino24: sorry for cycle day 1 but yay for a healthy lining. 

@gingermama29 glad your cycle is getting more normal. 

@saladflambe tomorrow is still good timing 

• Options

Month/Cycle: 16/11/1 AL#2 

CD: 53

WAYDTGTKU: Benched...SHG next cycle and will restart Letrozole & add in progesterone. 

R/R: We leave for vacation in a week from today!! We aren’t doing much this weekend other than getting ready for our trip, and I’m good with that! I just can’t wait to relax on the beach soon!! Hoping AF arrives before we leave so the worst of it will be over by beach time...that’s not too much to ask, is it?! 😂

CS/Q: None.

@nytino24 sorry for CD1, hoping the IUI does the trick for you this cycle! Haha, yes...don’t we all wish we could get KU like a Peggy?! 

@gingermama29 sorry about YH’s man cold, but good job on pushing through with HIO! That’s good FW is starting earlier and your cycles are getting shorter! That’s super annoying about the conflicting instructions on the OPK’s...but yeah, I’d say just look between 3-5 minutes. 

@saladflambe yay for your OPK’s getting darker! If you haven’t gotten your peak surge, I’d think waiting till tomorrow to HIO again would be a-ok! You have some good timing beforehand too! 

@beckylookatherbump hope you have a great day, even after you get out of bed! ☺️

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: pnv and temping

R/R: I have never been so excited for my period to come! I'm excited to get start actually trying to get pregnant now. I had a bunch of old blood yesterday so I put my diva cup in last night, just in case. I'm happy that I did. I found out that I can still get a good temperature read with it in, so that's a win. 

CS/Q: Not at the moment. 

Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    Morning 🙋‍♂️

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: FF, Conceive Plus +, PNV, OPK, Tracking CM

R/R: Feeling tired and sluggish.Hard to get out of bed today. 😫 Just don’t feel like doing anything lol. I start using my first OPK tomorrow so I’m excited to use those and see how it lines up with FF.

CS/Q: None 

@kpearse99 I hope your appt tomorrow goes well and that everything looks good with your follies. 🤞 

@bluetickgal where are you heading for your vacation? 
  • Options
    @blackgirlmagic yay for getting to officially start!! Hope it’s a short & sweet journey for you! 

@whitealbum29 glad you were able to work it out last night! I exclusively mobile bump...and while it is a headache at times, I’ve been lucky to not have the app issues like other people have been talking about lately! Hopefully it isn’t too bad for you! 

@kpearse99 fingers crossed you get good news at your appt tomorrow! I say make it an extra long weekend too!! ☺️ I have tonight and tomorrow night left of Provera...so earliest AF would start (since it doesn’t look like it’ll be while I’m taking it) would most likely be Sunday, but I’m hoping for Monday or Tuesday to schedule SHG when we get back from vacation.

@mindyb2019 hope you get some more energy as the day goes on! Good luck with the OPK’s! We are going to Hilton Head...we’ve never been, but are very excited as we’ve heard great things about it! 
  • Options
    @bluetickgal thank you. Ya I hope I get more energy too. Just one of those days and the weather here doesn’t help lol. Hilton Head. Cool. Never heard of it nor have ever been but I really hope you have a fabulous time and relax 😁 enjoy that beach. I’m jealous. I need a vacation too lol. 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 ugh I feel the same way today!! I'm so unmotivated!

@bluetickgal I'll keep my FX for Monday or Tuesday then ;)
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    @kpearse99: join me. I just feel like negative thinking won’t get me anywhere. Take a rest day. Be nice to your self lol

@blackgirlmagic when I was waiting for my period the first time I actively said please be blood every time I peed for months. 
  • Options
    OPK line is getting daaaarkerrrr ...but is still a technical negative this evening. So, I'm feeling good about HIO schedule landing on tomorrow. Hoping it'll be + in the AM

• Options
    Ooof I P&G'd again today. Time to catch up!

@saladflambe yay for the OPKs getting darker. I think I'm in the same boat with them getting darker but still negative at the moment. Hopefully we'll be cycle buddies on this one :smile:

@beckylookatherbump I hope you were able to keep with the positive thinking today! 

@bluetickgal I hope the time flies between now and when it's time for your vacation! And I'm rooting for AF to get herself here now so you can fully enjoy your vacation!

@blackgirlmagic glad you're able to officially get started on TTC!

@whitealbum29 I almost exclusively mobile bump (minus the stupid app still being a piece of sh*t right now so I mobile bump in my browser). It does take some getting used to but I kinda like it better than being on my laptop. Stupid open layouts at work though. Cutting into bump time!

@kpearse99 I hope you do take a mental day for yourself tomorrow! Girl you deserve it after the crazy cycle you just had. Go treat yourself to something nice so you can relax and de-stress before your IUI!

@mindyb2019 I hope you got more energy as the day went on today!
  • Options
    @gingermama29 thanks but I didn’t really get more energy today. This day felt long and dragged. I’m still tired and came home from work and laid on the couch for a few mins and started to fall asleep 😴 lol I’m sure tomorrow will be better.