March 2020 Moms

Re: HDBD 9/25

• Options
    @miss.sally You look great in all of them! If it’s fancy, I’d go with 2 or 3.
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ahh @mrsvp614 do you like your loopy case?! I have been eyeing them and might get one when I get a new phone next month. 
  • Options
    @miss.sally Yep, I love it! The loop is way better for me than a pop socket. It looks like there's a leopard print one now too! 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    @miss.sally I vote for 1, 2, or 4! I love a jean jacket and think with any of those you could pull off the trendy but fancy vibe. A bomber or leather jacket draped over your shoulders would look great too!
  • Options
    @miss.sally you look gorgeous in all three. I think the second one is most appropriate for an outdoor harvest dinner and it would look good with a jean jacket. Have an amazing time! 
  • Options
    @WorkingOnMyNightCheese I freaking love your bump!!!! It’s so bumpy. 
  • Options
    MalidociousMalidocious member
    edited September 2019
    As always, I'm loving all these bumps!  :) 

@miss.sally You look freaking fabulous in all of those! I vote for #2, though!  Very autumn-esque!
  • Options
    @miss.sally I like 2 & 3!
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    @miss.sally Iike #4 (leopard print) most for the event, but #1 is my overall favorite and you look amazing! I want to borrow all your dresses. And, happy anniversary! 
  • Options
    @miss.sally GIRL 1 LOOKS AMAZING! They all look great but dayum! I would say one!
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom I hope people have just learned not to ask if a woman is pregnant! Honestly most bump comments are rude from people. I was told yesterday I don’t look pregnant after saying I was and that hurt too. My MIL and her mom are always saying how I’m not showing much and that also hurts. Then the comments at the end last time were like “oh wow you’ve still got a month how are you going to make it?” 😳 Or my favorite backhanded comment “you look tired, you know you should sleep while you can because you won’t be able to once baby gets here”. Gee thanks I had no idea, I’ll just tell my bladder I don’t need to wake up 4+ times a night to pee... People suck 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    Omg @varimama the backhanded comments are the WORST. And I feel like they’re constant toward the end of pregnancy. I also HATE people touching my belly. MIL was the worst about it. She would use her nails and it felt awful. I actually have an over-active nerve that causes extremely painful belly spasms so that happened once when she touched my belly and I started crying and almost fell over. She never touched me again. Lol. It’s definitely a good excuse (I have a hard time telling people no). 
  • Options
    @miss.sally I vote dress #2

And I am so jealous of all these bump pictures. I don’t have a bump hardly at all!! Hoping soon because I keep seeing cute maternity clothes I want to buy lol
  • Options
    @stassischroeder YES! I puked sort of normally with DD... maybe weeks 7-13. With DS it was constant until the very end. SLIGHTLY better in the second trimester, but that meant I was "only" puking three times a day. I gained a total of 8 pounds. For a while I was at 12 pounds, but my last weigh in I was at 8 pounds... and he was over 8 pounds... so my god was I sick! It isn't NEARLY that bad this time but persistence here at 16 weeks makes me think boy  :)
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Options
    @EmilyLove25 that's so odd!!! Well, not really since science doesn't back up any of the pregnancy symptom sex/gender myths, but almost everyone i know - myself included - was sicker (more sick?) when carrying a girl. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Options
    MalidociousMalidocious member
    edited September 2019
    @EmilyLove25 So weird that you had more nausea while pregnant with a boy!  It's normally the opposite (so I've heard)!

Everyone is so cute! <3 

FTM, 16 weeks tomorrow! 
    Tucked —

Untucked —

• Options
    @stassischroeder and @EmilyLove25 I was/am WAY sucked with both boy pregnancies than my DD also! It’s funny because most of my friends have had the same thing.