Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 9/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 9/24

• Options

@tyrion_ That peggy was awful, and most definitely a troll. 

Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD/DPO: 21/9 or 10

Timing: EOD

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: maybe sometime this weekend if no AF signs

R/R: Back to reality today! I spent 5 of the last 7 nights in hotels (both for work and for fun), and havent done any real work in the last week. I am overwhelmed just thinking about how much I need to get done this week. 

CS/Q: I did a terrible job temping in my TWW, but FF thinks I Od CD 10, I think CD 11 - both are early for me.

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Nope, gotta save the pennies somewhere :D:D:D 

R/R: Yesterday's Peggy was 1000% a troll, and I hope whoever they are got their jollies out, because they don't have any power here. It was too board culture-aware and seemed almost crafted to combine all of the worst Peggy qualities. Glad TB gods deleted it! 

Just chilling over here in the TWW. I'm sitting here with the full knowledge that a huge amount of work is heading straight for me like an avalanche. I've mentioned before that I'm super busy in the fall/winter and it's arriving! :# We had an all-hands phone call last night and at the end of it, my coworker and I looked at each other with the dawning horror that pretty much everything discussed in it will fall in our laps. :D 

CS/Q: Nope, taking this cycle off from obsessive temping. 

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @tyrion_ I was so angry when it was going down, I truly do not understand what kind of people make themselves feel better by acting that way! Your chart looks great though!!! 

@millpe I would definitely agree with you on CD11 or even CD13! Either way, good timing and temp shift! 

• Options
    @tyrion_ @millpe that lady was a freaking nut job. I just do not understand how people can be that way.

@mvt2003 hope you can get yourself through the avalanche of work! I would hate to be super busy at work since I get so sluggish (thanks vitamin D insufficiency) in the winter. But maybe that also helps keep you energized being so busy?

@feather_heather family shake ups are hard. I'm glad both you and your dad are in the mindset of changing things in the house to remove thoughts of the past (in a good way).

Month/Cycle: 27/22

CD/DPO: 39/14dp5dt

Timing: bad

Typical LP length: not important

Testing: nope

R/R: thought I'd be in limbo with the dailies but who knows when AF will show. My progesterone was down somewhat on the day of beta so it's probably still working it's way out for AF to show. Hopefully she shows soon so I can get moving forward but I know it can take a few days. Feeling a little crampy now so possibly today!

CS/Q: nope

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @feather_heather - lurking from WTO & only just saw your post from yesterday - I'm SO sorry...how incredibly painful that must be. Sending you all the hugs.
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    tyrion_tyrion_ member
    edited September 2019
    @millpe hope you’re able to catch up quickly! 

@feather_heather I’m glad you’re feeling a bit better today. I am so sorry for everything you’re going through and your poor dad. That is such heavy stuff to deal with on top of your own life. 

@mvt2003 I hope this fall isn’t as crazy as you’re anticipating. Unless that means bad things for you directly then I hope it’s busy 😜

edit: missed @inthewoods23

@inthewoods23 I hope AF comes soon so you can move forward. I really hope the testing and mock cycles go well and you get your fall baby. 
  • Options
    @feather_heather I'm so sorry for everything you're dealing with. I'm glad you have support and are in turn able to support your dad. 

@inthewoods23 it does keep me busy and mentally engaged, this summer kind of dragged. Sometimes I do wish I was less busy though!! :D 

@tyrion_ thanks! Thankfully I'm pretty critical in my support/administrative role, so any wishes for a little bit of workload relief are always welcome haha! 

• Options
    @tyrion_ it’s so nice when o is so clear on a chart! And, yea, that troll was a lot, so I’m glad it got booted.

@millpe Welcome back home! Do you get to stay put for a little while now?

@mvt2003 Ugh, your impending work situation has me all stressed out secondhand! I hope you and your coworker plow through it smoothly!

@feather_heather I’m so sorry for what your family is dealing with. While you’re comforting your dad, don’t forget to take care of yourself and process all your emotions too. 

@inthewoods23 ugh, that lag time is so tough! I hope af doesn’t keep you waiting too long. And I’m so glad that you’ve got a solid plan in place for that fall baby of yours.

Month/Cycle: 17/1 after bench 

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: smep-ish

Typical LP length: 13-14 not counting spotting 

Testing: ff gave me a whole speech today about not testing before it advises. I may just listen this time.

R/R: I’ve got my haircut fix up appointment tomorrow. 😬 I’m hoping it’s not too awkward and that it’ll improve things. Trying to resolve a personal issue (where only I am negatively affected) in a mature manner head on (rather than doing nothing other than sulking) is totally new for me, so I’m really hoping it works out. 

Started a new canister of coffee grounds today. Turns out I accidentally bought instant. Gross. 

CS/Q: no thanks 

• Options
    @tyrion_ sounds like I missed something last night. I also meant to come back to respond to people but I lost all patience with TheBump app nonsense. Really wish they would fix it.

@millpe I'm with you on O CD11. I'm not even sure how FF gets CD10. Go home FF, you're drunk.

@mvt2003 that sucks that you are about to be in the weeds at work.

@feather_heather that is just so awful what your mother did to your dad. I think repainting and redecorating is a great idea. It's really sweet of you to help him with all of it. Also I'm sorry about the BFN.

@inthewoods23 fingers crossed your period starts today so you can move forward. 

@begging4abump good for you! I hope the haircut fix goes well and you're happy with the results. Having a bad haircut is such a coincidence killer. Instant coffee is terrible. I would rather not have coffee at all than have instant coffee. I'm pretty sure you should just go buy more that isn't instant instead of suffering through an entire new thing of instant. For what it is worth coffee is compostable so you could just dump it in your flowerbed or something to improve the soil for spring. Which honestly is a better use of instant coffee. ;)

Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @begging4abump I should put that “not counting spotting” disclaimer, too. I had so much spotting last cycle. It was nuts. 

@NamelessAria Yea, it was a garbage troll looking to hit below the belt. And I will take your baby lizard wishes from the other day. It didn’t come off snarky at all, btw. It made me chuckle 
  • Options
    @mvt2003 I have horror and the amount of work I have right now too. It just wont stop!! So I keep getting further and further behind. 

@feather_heather Sorry about your family situation. That's so tough, I can't even imagine all the emotions you are going through. I think painting and redecorating (and maybe knocking down a wall) could be therapeutic. 

@inthewoods23 I've been thinking of you this week. I hope AF comes soon so you can move onto the testing and hopefully find answers to be successful with your next transfer. 

@begging4abump I do get to stay put for work (aside from a couple day trips in Oct), but come Nov I will be traveling a bunch again. We might also take a trip to Denver to catch a couple hockey games too. Good for you getting your haircut fixed! Is it with the same person or just the same salon?
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @millpe well, I hope you’re racking up frequent flier miles or hotel benefits!! And, ha, no, I declined getting the same person. Oh, but I’m so glad that I went through all that awkwardness because now I like my hair and now I know someone who can cut it!!  Win!!! What a relief!!