TTC After a Loss

TTCAL Week of 9/23

1. Introduce yourself 
2. Status?
3. R/R:
4.GTKY: Officially the first day of fall! Like "spring cleaning", do you do a big "fall cleaning" to your home, office, etc.? 

Re: TTCAL Week of 9/23

• 1. Introduce yourself Two CPs Nov.2018 and July 2019
    2. Status? WFAF
    3. R/R: Am technically TWW but am afraid to test so am just WFAF to arrive to avoid seeing a BFN. This cycle was so very messed up and I'm trying to just let go of the fact that it was wasted. Wanted to start temping again this morning but totally forgot in the rush of trying to get MH off to work. Things will get better this week though, its only Monday and great things can and will happen😁
    4.GTKY: Officially the first day of fall! Like "spring cleaning", do you do a big "fall cleaning" to your home, office, etc.? Been declutering my house since August and its slow going but going well. Am excited to get it all done! Been doing one room or section of a room at a time and today I will be starting on the kitchen! Hope I remember to take before pictures this time. Been taking after pictures, just not before ones😶
  • @ottergirl81 I love the GIF!!!! I am sorry you feel like this is a busted cycle, but I love your positive attitude!!!
    Introduce yourself- RPL- miscarried 2014, April 2019, CP August 2019. 
    2. Status? WFAF
    3. R/R: I took a test yesterday so, if it was negative or positive I could freak out at home (not at school). It was negative which was both a relief and blow at the same time. I am just still in this state of none belief. Maybe it will happen... maybe it won’t.
    4.GTKY: Officially the first day of fall! Like "spring cleaning", do you do a big "fall cleaning" to your home, office, etc.?  No. I deep clean in the summer and around the 1st of the year. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Early loss May 2019 
    2. TWW
    3. I’m so hopeful right now. And I want to hang on to this hope forever. It’s the most positive I’ve been so far since my loss (I’m only 2 DPO). 
    4.GTKY: I’m in a constant state of “deep cleaning.” My husband thinks I’m nuts but I love getting rid of stuff.

@ottergirl81 you’ve gotta get those before shots! It’s so satisfying to see just how much you got accomplished when you compare them.

@Mamaof2beautifulgirls I’m sorry about the bfn and the mixed feelings surrounding it. Big hugs to you 💙

• 1. Introduce yourself- incomplete MC and d&c 3/2019
    2. Status? BFN this am, so WFAF
    3. R/R: I’m just feeling really “meh” today. It’s gearing up to be a really busy day at work and I’m just not feeling it lol
    4.GTKY: Officially the first day of fall! Like "spring cleaning", do you do a big "fall cleaning" to your home, office, etc.? we don’t usually, but probably would be a good time for some deep cleaning and rearranging. 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @Mamaof2beautifulgirls sending you lots of love ❤️ 
    @ottergirl81 I like your outlook, I need to adopt that for myself! 
    @tyrion_ I think it’s great that you’re so hopeful! I’m hoping that this is your cycle!!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• 1. Introduce yourself- MC Sept 2019
    2. Status? WTO
    3. R/R: last night was the first time we've had sex since mc, I was worried it would be weird and emotional, but it wasn't. We are both wanting to try this cycle.
    4.GTKY: Officially the first day of fall! Like "spring cleaning", do you do a big "fall cleaning" to your home, office, etc.? Definitely not! I did just repaint my room though. I had hated it for a while, but this last weekend I just needed to do something productive and that was it. 
  • @manillabar I am so sorry for the BFN. 🙁

@tyrion_ I am so glad you are in a good space! I feel great about this cycle too! FX this is your month!!!

@modoodles Welcome! I am sorry for your loss. Starting to try again is so hard and scary. I hope your stay here is short. 
  • 1. Introduce yourself: Molar pregnancy 2-2018
    2. Status? WTO
    3. R/R: The bump app has gone bonkers on my phone and won't let me login.
    4.GTKY: Officially the first day of fall! Like "spring cleaning", do you do a big "fall cleaning" to your home, office, etc.? I do like spring cleaning. I need to get going on some fall cleaning. I do taxes and so I want to get my house in order before the crazy season begins. I want to clean out our attic, we haven't went through it since we moved 7 years ago and its time to go through and get rid of what we haven't used for 7 years

@Mamaof2beautifulgirls I'm sorry about the bfn. Its awful getting a bfn and then just waiting
    @ottergirl81 That is such a great idea taking before and after pictures. I love being able to see something and feeling so accomplished.
    @modoodles Sorry you have to be here but welcome. Hopefully your stay here is short
  • ottergirl81ottergirl81 member
    edited September 2019
    Update: Cycle day 4. Day before AF showed up got a BFN. Heartbreaking, but a bit of a relief because I think this cycle is going to be way better! Having been on holidays last cycle really seemed to mess things up and I can't beat myself up for that.

@Mamaof2beautifulgirls still have my fingers crossed for you!

@tyrion_ really hope this is your cycle! Sending so many positivity your way!

@ble1 it feels so good to purge! Get in that attic! 

edited for spelling error
  • @ble1 I agree with @ottergirl81! Purge!!! It feels so good to throw things away and see progress!!! 

@ottergirl81 sorry for the BPN. Hugs