December 2019 Moms
Options

Any twin mamas here ? How’s it going ? I’m expecting mo/di girls !

we have a lot of special circumstances ! Whether mo/mo mo/di or di/di we have unique challenges and risks - my mfm says we ‘re ‘hoping’ I’ll be able to carry till 35 weeks. I’m at 28 now - that changes my mid December EDD to early November ! My babies are not The same size and one is measuring super duper small, but seems healthy otherwise we re doing weekly ultrasounds 2.5 hours from home. I’m working 20 hour weeks feeling a little guilty for not doing enough ? But also enjoying free time - the calm before the storm. 

Re: Any twin mamas here ? How’s it going ? I’m expecting mo/di girls !

• Options
    Congratulations! This did not need to be an entire discussion...find your board and due date group please. We have lots of areas where this can be discussed! All the best! @naughtypine
  • Options
    you're welcome to join our high risk discussions and check ins.  We all have different risks but many of us have risks and try to support each other. 
    Me: 39  DH: 30
    Married 1/28/17
    TW:
    BFP #1 2/26/17, MMC 5/2/17
    BFP #2 10/10/17, MC 11/4/17
    BFP #3 12/17/17 Birth 8/13/18
    BFP #4 4/21/19 Birth 12/5/2019

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey @naughtypine! I'm glad you are reaching out 😁 There hasn't been activity by a twin mama in a long time here. I am hoping that just means the other moms are busy and don't long on as opposed to the less happy reason. 

As @Stac928 said we would love to hear about what's going on and support you in the high risk threads. I hope you decide to join us. 

Another good thread to consider with your work concerns is working moms. You will find a lot of support there. 

I personally am only having a daughter. But my husband is a fraternal twin. He and his brother were born at 36 weeks I believe. They were small babies of course but they didn't need any time in the NICU. This was 28 years ago so I know a lot of advancements have been made in that time too. While I don't know the specifics about your pregnancy, I do know that most babies survive with no life long issues after week 32. Please let us know if there is anything you have questions on.