Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Pregnancy Test

I took a pregnancy test on Sept 8. It showed a faint positive. I haven't felt myself here lately. I did have a little spotting that was almost bright pink and towards the end of the day it was a light brown. The 2nd test I took showed negative. I'm going crazy. I do have pcos and I do take Clomid.

Re: Pregnancy Test

• Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited September 2019
    I took a pregnancy test on Sept 8. It showed a faint positive. I haven't felt myself here lately. I did have a little spotting that was almost bright pink and towards the end of the day it was a light brown. The 2nd test I took showed negative. I'm going crazy. I do have pcos and I do take Clomid.
    Great info. Was there a question in there? 

This community operates a little differently than most. Rather than post our own posts with questions or whatever, we have threads for that. If if turns out you aren’t pregnant and you’d like to stick around, please intro yourself in the latest “newbie intro” thread. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Who is monitoring your clomid? 
    Me: 29  DH: 31, married 6/21/14, TTC since 7/14
    BFP #1 EDD 7/17/15, MMC 1/9/15 @8w
    BFP #2 4/3/15= ectopic treated with methotrexate 5/1, YET ruptured 5/18/15= One Tube Wonder!
    2 Cycles of Femara, Ovidrel, & Progesterone= BFP #3 DS born 5/17/16
    TTC #2 March 2017 (initially med free) 
    BFP #4 8/14/17 *natural cycle* EDD= 4/25/18, MC @5-6w D&C 9/22/17
    BFP #5 12/29/17 w/ Femara/Ovidrel/Progesterone/Synthroid, EDD= 9/11/18 found out 1/18 ITS di/di TWINS!!!
    DS and DD born 8/21/18