February 2020 Moms
Options

TTGP Check-in 9/12

This is a check-in for people who were active on TTGP before getting the BFP. We welcome all TTGPers in other BMBs as well. 

What's going on this week?

How far along are you?

Upcoming appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: TTGP Check-in 9/12

• Options
    @brookert615 hooray for feeling flutters! And we are having similar cravings.

What's going on this week? Just working, and we have our inspection on our current house tomorrow. FX there’s nothing major that we need to fix that the buyer will want to amend.

How far along are you? 18 weeks today

Upcoming appointments? Anatomy scan and 20-week appt on 9/24

Cravings/Symptoms? Spicy Bloody Marys (I’ve been drinking virgin ones). And egg and cheese on bagels.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? I seriously love feeling this kid kick in there 🥰 My favorite part of pregnancy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    All these flutters and kicks are making me jealous!

What's going on this week? Trying to get the house in order because the in-laws come a week from Friday. 

How far along are you? 16 weeks today!

Upcoming appointments? OB on 09/24

Cravings/Symptoms? Heartburn and fatigue are my biggest symptoms right now.  Still craving soup and eggs

Rants/Raves/Randoms? I popped!  But because I am overweight I feel like people that don't know me still can't tell but whatever because MH and I see it.  Now to start feeling those flutters!

Questions? Nope!

Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• Options
    @daffodil_shoe I’ve been making spicy bloody Mary’s as well 😂. DH keeps saying that it can’t be healthy but OH WELL! Crossing everything that the inspection goes well!!! 

@celticknotfire Are you trying a variety of soups or are you sticking with the same ones? Soups always hit the spot! Yay on popping!!! (Fun fact keep having to triple check that I didn’t say pooping 😂)
    TW
  • Options
    @brookert615 I keep worrying I'm going to put pooping instead of popping!  I've been trying a variety of soups but my go-to is butternut squash
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• Options
    @celticknotfire Lol! Glad it's not just me worried about that! Enjoy all of those soups, girl! 
    TW