Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?
Me: 37 | H: 44
**TW**
TTC #1: May 2015
IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
Right tube removed: February 2016
Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
TTC #2: April 2019
BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
BFP #3: July 15, 2019
EDD: March 23, 2020

Re: TTGP Check In w/o 9/12

• What's going on this week? Hey alll! I was supposed to read poetry in NOLA yesterday but felt sick so I cancelled--I'm reading closer to home on Saturday night--at like 11:15pm -_- I told them I wanted a later reading (It's an all-day poetry affair!) because my work is NSFW and I'd rather just read whatever I want than not, but YIKES, that is LATE for Nana Kages!

How far along are you? 12w5d

Upcoming appointments? Just had one yesterday! They took all my blood and we got to hear the heartbeat. Next one is 4 weeks from tomorrow. So long.

Cravings/Symptoms? Still mostly anti-cravings--nausea is on and off, but heartburn is intense. OB recommended I start taking Zantac along with the Bonjesta, and I couldn't find anything morning (DH swore we had some.) Hoping when I get home and have more time to look I can find some or he can pick some up (I have zero dollars except credit card dollars I'm trying not to spend.) 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? So glad to see some recent grads over at TTGP & excited to see some of the other ladies in TWW hopefully get their BFPs soon. It's still so hot out ("only" 90 degrees today) & I'm still off & on sick w/ teaching being one of the few things that makes me feel better.

Questions? Did yall start to tell more people after good NIPT results? I'm ending first tri this Sat., but want to wait for those results--I know it's never "safe" bc anything could happen, but I also think a lot about something in the TTGP intro pinned post--think of yourself as the rule, not the exception, and I try hard to live by that.
  • @kagesstarshroom Yay on getting to hear the heartbeat! The long wait between appointments does definitely drag lol. I did tell more people after the NIPT tests came back but we are waiting until after the gender reveal to post on social media! Hope you get your results soon and everything comes back good!  <3
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Loading the player...
  • @kagesstarshroom Love hearing the heartbeat! Good luck at your reading, and I hope you feel better soon! 

What's going on this week? This week has felt super long, and I've been super tired. 

How far along are you? 14+3

Upcoming appointments? Wednesday I got to hear the heartbeat, did a 24 hr urine catch, and blood draw. My next appt is in 4 weeks.

Cravings/Symptoms? I've wanted orange soda a lot, which is weird since I never have it otherwise. Last pregnancy was Dr Pepper, so I guess it makes sense! Not many symptoms... just feeling heavy and tired. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? Relief at work! I made the decision to not move and take the promotion that would force me to move, but I'm getting a raise and a better schedule at my current job, so I'm excited about that and that the stress of making a decision is over. 
    Also excited about a hot air balloon glow tonight with DS. I sold my BSB tickets to go to this, so I'm hoping he enjoys it! 
    Rant: ILs are still here. FIL was moved to a rehab facility over the weekend, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that in one more week, they'll be able to go home. 

Questions? 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • @kagesstarshroom yay for the heartbeat! We didn’t do NIPT so I decided to tell people at 14 weeks. We probably won’t make a social media announcement until after the anatomy scan if I do at all. 

@MrsVP614 oh man I hope you’ve only got one more week. You deserve a prize for being the best Daughter IL ever! I of course obviously hope your FIL is actually doing better!

What's going on this week? Not too much, I’m just nauseous, exhausted, and over it at this point. 

How far along are you? 14+5

Upcoming appointments? Elective U/S for the sex on 9/21, appt on 9/26!

Cravings/Symptoms? Still sweet aversions now with dairy sometimes mixed in and craving salty food and carbs. Still nauseous and exhausted. I’m hoping it’s not going to last the entire pregnancy this time. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? I’m so bummed, we are like an hour from Cheesecake Factory so we never go but that’s where FIL wants to celebrate his bday so we are going Saturday and I still can’t eat anything sweet without puking. Idk maybe cheesecake is worth it but it also just doesn’t sound good to me even though non pregnant me looooovvveeess cheesecake. 

I guess this is a random but poor DH, DS is in a mommy mood and every night and morning when DH tries to hug or kiss him he says no daddy just mama. If I’m hugging him and DH come up he pushes DH away. I mean he shows DH he loves him in other ways like being excited he’s home and running to open the door for him but he wants 0 affection from him and a lot from myself. 

Questions? 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• @varimama This is probably a UO, but I never like cheesecake! I'm hoping your feel better soon! Also, I feel like I've heard of all little boys going through a mommy only phase. Poor dads! 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • @MrsVP614 omg yes! a raise! so awesome, congrats! plus the added bonus of being less stressed is great. But W-O-W that those ILs are still there. It's been so long!

@varimama i have only been able to eat the blandest of food--and I live in South Louisiana, where Cajun food rules the land and everything is spicy everywhere. Like, even if it doesn't say it's spicy on the menu--it is. Haha. Sooooo, not the same as not being able to enjoy cheesecake, but, similar? Maybe you can have a tiny bite of everyone else's cheesecake and be fine? AND then you can sample all the cheesecakes?