How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What bad habits of other people
drive you crazy? 

Re: Weekly Check-in Groups 3&4 (Jan 17-31) w/o 9/9

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 yay for anatomy scan! Hopefully baby girl will have made good progress!
  • Options
    @leprechaunlady I feel like I’ve only seen little bits of her the past few weeks, I’m glad we will be able to get a more in depth look. 
  • Options
    @MrsJessS yes, on the irritation! I mentioned to MH the other day how I just feel moody and irritable lately and he just looks at me and says "Yea. I've noticed" 🤷‍♀️

@kbrown2385 that's exciting about your nursery! 😊 Have you started decorating it with books yet?

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 25th, 20wks2days

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): banana 

Upcoming Appointments: Sept 17th, anatomy scan! 😁

How are you feeling?: pretty good overall but having trouble sleeping. I just can't get comfortable for long enough. I toss and turn all night. 

Rants/Raves: My MIL decided she wants to visit in a couple weeks and said she wants to do something to help out and suggested painting the nursery and it's like she read my mind! I didn't even tell her I hated the current color. The room is currently this weird, pale, neon green color from the previous owner, but neither MH or I wanted to paint after having painted our whole house when we sold last year. So, we were just going to make it work. But then it really started to bother me and I want it to be a very light grey color but I'm pregnant, no paint fumes, and just when I was getting ready to plead with MH to please just paint the room, his mom offers to do it! 🙌

Questions: not today

drive you crazy? Yes to mispronouncing common words "supposebly" "taking me for granite" or how people think that it's ALWAYS "and I" and use it incorrectly. When you're the object, it's "and me" 😑 litterbugs, dragging teeth on a fork when taking a bite. Also, just a pet peeve but if you use the last of the ice, refill the damn tray! Few things worse than opening the freezer to an empty ice tray. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 23rd- 20w4d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: I am now ready to burst and regret not having  gender reveal until Sept 21st

Baby is the size of a(n): microphone

Upcoming Appointments: Anatomy scan tomorrow and regular OB on Wednesday. I've now started my routine freak out the day before an U/S panicking that I haven't seen the babies in weeks and I just know that they didn't grow correctly or something is wrong or I did something to harm them. Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow

How are you feeling?: I was the MOH in my best friend's wedding this weekend. Everything went great, but MAN am I tired! I also learned I can no longer tear up the dance floor like I used to LOL

Rants/Raves: I think I've started to feel movement- but for me, it feels more like a pulsing sensation than a flutter. My husband thinks he's felt it on the outside of the belly, and he agrees it feels more like a beating. So that's a good sign! However, I can't tell which baby is moving yet! So I never know if I'm feeling one or two babies and sometimes it makes me feel like I'm already a bad mom of twins =(

Questions: I'm lazy and could go back to car seat thread, but did most STM+ moms go for infant car seat for a year and then get one that grows with them, or just opt straight for normal convertible car seat? I'm feeling like these babies might be tiny, so thinking start with infant carriers, but curious to hear others thoughts?

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy? - the key word here is drive. typical new jersey driver here and if you are going the speed limit in the fast lane, I'm probably internally cursing at you.
  • Options
    @amb0924 once you have your anatomy scan tomorrow, you should be able to decipher which baby is which because you'll know what way they are positioned. I didnt know which was which until our 20 week scan either, now i know due to where im feeling it. if its low down its baby boy (twin a) and higher up is baby girl (twin b).
    & with car seats we had an infant carrier for dd until she was about 15 months and then moved to different seats in both cars. We will do the same this time around too. I found it was so much easier to just take the infant carrier on the adaptors for the pram when dd was sleeping etc rather than having to lift her out and faff about and wake her for a 10 min run to the shop!
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20w1d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Pint of Root Beer

Upcoming Appointments: 9/24

How are you feeling?: I'm ok. Emotional. Over sensitive. I take everything personally right now, straight down to the idiot behind me this morning who clearly bought his truck with over-bright LED headlamps that hit my mirror perfectly JUST to piss me off. 

Rants/Raves: I get paid on the 10 and 25 of every month. My bank makes the money available a day early. Because the 25th was on a Sunday, payday was the 23rd, and I got paid the 22. That made for a VERY long 19 days between paychecks. But, the 9th is FINALLY here, and I open my bank account and NOTHING. I didn't get paid. I'm trying to be calm and rational and say I'll get paid tomorrow, which is technically payday, but our contract officially ended on 8/31. We got an extension until Dec 31. My fear is some idiot in payroll didn't get notified, and stopped processing our payroll., or the government didn't pay the company I work for (happens) OR they borked up payroll with the new insurance deductions. Whatever the case, I have approx 35mi to empty on my tank, no groceries, and about 5 bucks in my bank account. If I'm not paid tomorrow morning, I'm not going to work. I literally can't make it in. Well, I suppose I can use my mother's truck. Since she's in Africa, it's not like she needs it.

Questions: Does anyone have VERY different religious views from their parents/in-laws? My SOs mother has said that she is going to get the baby baptized against our wishes. At first, I brushed it off. She's doing it to make herself feel better. But then, I started to feel like she was forcing her religion not only on SO and I (in addition to trying to force us to marry because GOD), but on the baby, too. And having religion forced on us...especially when we both saw the impact of religion on war in ways other people don't  is what turned us away from religion in the end (he saw the war, I saw the victims when they came back). I don't mind if my kids turn to religion over science...but I get really pissed at the idea of it being forced on them. 

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy?  There is a tendency for people to eat anything crunchy and/or long (cheetos, french fries, celery) by putting it at the side of your mouth and using your molars to crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch feeding it in like it's a long stick going into a chipper...imagine the cheeto is a sheet of paper and your molars are a shredder. JUST TAKE EAT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. 
  • Options
    kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited September 2019
    @amb0924 I do infant seats. I feel like with two it will be way easier to just click the seat into a stroller, especially when I’m by myself. Also, just a heads up, the infant seats don’t necessarily last a year. With height and weight restrictions, when one of those is met, a new seat is needed. Ds only lasted in his for 5 months, granted these babies will be much smaller than him lol. 

@marebear15 yh is working so hard on your house! When is he hoping to have it all done by?

@peppyj9 we got some bookshelves up but I haven’t started my crafts yet. I did find some Rudyard Kipling books in pretty poor shape for 50 cents a piece, so I’m excited to get working on those. Nice that your mil is coming to paint for you! 

Edit wasnt finished.
  • Options
    @amb0924, With DS1, I did an infant seat because it was easier to pop the baby into the carrier and then move the carrier as needed. I transitioned to a convertible car seat around 6-7 months, once he could sit without support, and used that until he was 4. He's been in a high back booster since then, though because he's got my height, I'm going to move him out of it when Baby comes...about 6 months earlier than recommended.

Just a note, make sure to note the height limits on rear-facing. DS1 hit the max height line around 20mos, and I had to flip him forward facing early. He has never come close to weight restrictions, but also had to transition to a booster a little early. He. Is. TALL. (I'm pretty sure DS2 is going to be smaller, closer to average like their sister)
  • Options
    @amb0924 we used the infant carrier. And for us, DD didn't outgrow it until about a year, maybe a little older. We then bought convertible ones. 

@FyreFlyeRush Not getting the paycheck in on time is terrible. It causes so many issues if you use auto bill pay or even just needing to get gas. Hopefully you get paid! As for religion, that would upset me too. It's a decision that only DH and I get to make, until the child is old enough to decide themselves. If you and SO don't want to do something, then it's not something some one should do behind your backs.
  • Options
    @fyreflyerush whilst it isnt an issue i will have to deal with, it would be a hard no from me on the mil & religion thing! I would be very clear with her that it is not her choice to make and if it means she doesnt get any alone time with her grandchild because she cant be trusted to respect you & her son's wishes as parents then so be it! That is majorly overstepping boundaries and i would be pissed beyond belief about it & im ragey on your behalf right now!
  • Options
    @FyreFlyeRush absolutely not. It is not your mil’s place to decide who does or doesn’t get baptized, married under god etc. In my family, I do not believe in a higher power, however, the rest of my family does. I don’t fault anyone for their beliefs and actually have many friends who are vocal about their beliefs. It doesn’t make you less than or anything in my eyes, just a difference. To force that upon someone though is where I draw the line. I’d make yourself very clear with her about where you stand with all that. It is absolutely not ok. 
  • Options
    Thank you, ladies. With hormones, I second guess myself a lot. I was worried I was over reacting. I know my SO is upset, too. I think we'll talk about it, then confront her. I'll take the neutral path. I was actually brought up to believe children should make the choice to be baptized when they're old enough to understand what they're doing. I won't bring up my personal beliefs, which will just cause her to shut down. And since I firmly believe in religious freedom, I don't want her to feel that I'm attacking her beliefs. We just don't agree with them, and how we raise our children is OUR choice.
  • Options
    @leprechaunlady I'm glad I'm not the only one who would respond that way! 

@MrsJessS Yes to the irritation! Everyone is on my last nerve. 

@kbrown2385 that's awesome you get the anatomy scan Friday! And big step for setting up the nursery. I know you were nervous about it.

@marebear15 it's always great to see progress, but it sounds like YH needs to take it just a hair slower. Probably good that you imposed a cut off each day.

@peppyj9 that's so awesome your mil is painting the nursery for you!! 
  • Options
    @amb0924 - I loved having the carrier for DD, and we were able to use it until about 12 months when we got the convertible one. It was also really nice for the days when DH would drop her off, but I would pick her up, we could just leave the carrier at daycare and we each had a base in our cars.
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20 weeks 3 days

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out tomorrow!!

Baby is the size of a(n): paper airplane

Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan tomorrow!

How are you feeling?: Nervous about the ultrasound. Like many of you, I get worried the day before any scans. I'll feel better once I hear the heartbeat again. 

Rants/Raves: Rant - I'm so over maternity pants. They never want to stay up!

Questions: 

drive you crazy?  Everything you guys listed. Loud chewing, poor driving, etc.
  • Options
    @persnickity so exciting you get to find out tomorrow! I hope baby cooperates!
  • Options
    Thanks @kbrown2385! I'm so impatient to find out that everything is okay and of course the sex! 😉
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 GL on Friday!! Can't wait to hear your update. Fingers crossed everything goes well!

@peppyj9 I asked my OB about painting a while ago and they said it should be fine. (We had to paint our fence per our HOA BS this year and I had time off I needed to burn before it expired at the end of June so I had the lovely job of painting the damn fence).

@amb0924 I'm going with convertible right away because I'm not dealing with dragging an infant seat in and out of a coupe all the time. Plus then I save money by only having one car seat and not 2. Plus our second car is only a weekend car that barely gets driven in the winter. So she won't see a lot of that until spring time anyway.

@FyreFlyeRush that completely sucks about payday. I think I would be crying right now if I were you. And yes. Though my parents don't know it yet because I haven't wanted to deal with that argument yet. I'm no longer religious. But DH and I have definitely not decided not to christen baby girl cuz we just don't like the catholic religion. I'm not excited for that to come up at all. 

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/17; 21+3

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n):Endive? WTF do they come up with these LOL

Upcoming Appointments: 9/17 for placenta study, 9/30 OB

How are you feeling?: Good! Finally grew the balls to talk to my mom so that stress about the baby shower is off my shoulders. Now to ask my cousin if she would be OK with hosting the actual shower if the two moms "help/co-host" with the cost of hosting. I feel like I have more energy too.

Rants/Raves: So many kicks!! It's pretty incredible if not just a bit weird in the best way possible? Yeah, it's just a bit weird. But I love it. Keep kicking baby girl. 

Questions: Generally speaking, besides clothes, what other things are you STMs+ comfortable picking up used? Thanks to someone in this board who mentioned to peppyj about the Just Between Friends Expo, I found that one is happening around me next week and I snagged a free presale ticket for FTMs to check it out on Wednesday. We have a crib now. So that's off the list. Just wondering what other items you would feel ok about picking up. 

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy? People who repeat themselves 5 different times when I said I got it the first time. Oddly enough... I married someone who does exactly this.
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Options
    @stashattack In terms of second hand items, strollers, baby carriers, pretty much anything that can be thoroughly washed and is in good shape. Check to make sure nothing had been recalled for safety concerns too. A carseat is the only thing I wouldn't get used. Or things I can't clean completely.
  • Options
    @stashattack I second what @persnickity said. Pretty much anything is up for grabs second hand except for car seats. If I can clean it, there’s no recalls and it’s in good condition, I’ll buy secondhand.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!! <3 you are all awesome!
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Options
    peppyj9peppyj9 member
    edited September 2019
    @amb0924 how exciting for your scan tomorrow! I hope it gives you some relief and please do not let yourself start thinking you're a bad mom of twins! That's scary territory, especially for a FTM but you're going to be great! ❤

@marebear15 sounds like your house is coming along! Be sure to post pics of your DD's big girl room! 

@FyreFlyeRush sorry about your paycheck. Hope it's just a delay and will be there in the morning. I would hope HR didn't make a big mistake like not processing payroll, that's people's livelihood! Also,  agree with everyone else. You have every right to put your foot down and not have grandma running off to secretly baptize YOUR baby. You may have to put a bell or some kind of alarm on the baby for extra precaution 😬

@persnickity yay for anatomy scan! Are you finding out the sex tomorrow too?

@stashattack I'm gonna stick with the "sorry, I can't paint, I'm pregnant" excuse because I really hate painting lol. I have a feeling MIL and MH will do it together while I'm at work anyway. It's a good bonding experience for them 😉 also, glad you got the baby shower thing worked out! 

@kbrown2385 I remember reading about your book find! Can't wait to see pics when you get it finished!

Question: kind of regarding answers to the infant car seat. I was originally looking at one that pops into the stroller but then I started reading all these things about how the car seat should not be used outside a moving car. How babies should not be left to sleep in them because of the way they're angled and their heads flop forward, several babies have died from suffocation by being left to sleep in car seats! 😱 so now I'm paranoid. Like is the car seat safe in a moving car AND a moving stroller but just not left on the floor? Or should the car seat remain in the car at all times? Have any of you heard about the dangers of leaving babies in car seats? I saw so many cases of preventable infant deaths. It's tragic. 

Edit: typo

Edit: more to add
  • Options
    kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited September 2019
    @peppyj9 it is safe to use in the stroller because it keeps it at the appropriate angle, just like when it’s installed correctly in the car. You are correct though, it is not recommended to take it out of the car, bring it inside and put it on the floor with sleeping baby. It won’t be at the correct angle  and can cause baby to go chin to chest, which can close the airway. 

Edit to add stuff 
  • Options
    @peppyj9 Absolutely finding out the sex! There's no way we could come up with a boy and a girl name if we were team green. One is hard enough!

As long as you have a stroller that's compatible, it's safe to put it on the stroller. Big thing as @kbrown2385 said is the airway positioning. There are other products that have issues due to infants being at the incorrect positioning of the airway, so it's important to follow the instructions about whether infants can sleep somewhere or not. It's also important not to be too paranoid. You don't have to immediately wake up them up as soon as you stop the car.
  • Options
    @stashattack - The only things I wouldn't get used is a car seat, mattress, and shoes. Pretty much everything else is fine used as long as you get a gently used item that still has a lot of life left. And provided it's a good enough discount to make it worth it.
    Also, DH does the same thing of over explaining. It's so frustrating!

• Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20 weeks + 1 day

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green (had anatomy scan yesterday and stuck to our guns, so it's officially going to be a surprise!)

Baby is the size of a(n): banana

Upcoming Appointments: None for a while, had anatomy scan yesterday and everything looked good.  Will need to go back in a few weeks to recheck the baby's bladder since it was measuring small, but the doctor said that most likely baby just peed before the ultrasound and didn't seem worried at all.

How are you feeling?: Pretty good.  Feeling baby move frequently (and having had a good anatomy scan) had calmed the nerves quite a bit :smile:

Rants/Raves: The doctor at the anatomy scan seemed super worried that my care providers weren't adequately managing my thyroid levels (I have hypothyroidism).  He was pressing me to remember what my last TSH level was (sorry dude, I'm pretty on top of my lab values, but can't remember a specific number from 3 weeks ago!) and warning me of all the poor outcomes that can result from high TSH levels in pregnancy.  I understand the concern, but it felt like overkill especially considering that he's not my main care provider and I've had my thyroid levels drawn every 6 weeks throughout this whole pregnancy.  I trust that my midwives and PCP are doing a good job of managing my levels!

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy? When people who live in my house (*cough* DH *cough*) leave dirty clothes on the floor rather than throwing them in the hamper.  Hampers are there for a reason and it would be just as easy to chuck the clothes in the hamper than drop it on the floor!

@FyreFlyeRush - ugh, that's so frustrating about your paycheck.  I hope you found the $$ deposited in your account this morning!

@stashattack - agree with what most others said.  The only things I wouldn't get used are a car seat (unless I got it from someone I knew well so I could be sure it wasn't in an accident) and something padded/stuffed that would be hard to clean.
  • Options
    @FyreFlyeRush so glad you got your money. I wouldn't put it past HR not to mess something like that up! I'm always surprised at people who don't check on payday that they get their money. Maybe it's all my time as an adjunct instructor. Also, you totally haven't overreacted about the christening. It is not their choice. It is yours and your child's. Though I do push back on the idea that either you follow science or religion. My students really struggle with this as scientists and many are also religious and feel they have to give up their faith. However religion and science answer different questions about life so they can both have their place. Just my two cents so take it with a grain of salt!

@stashattack +1 on the crazy out of body but cool experience of feeling kicks!

@peppyj9 what a great question about the car seat. Thanks to all the STM+ for the answer!

@kbrown2385 yay for seeing your babies!

@marebear15 poor DH

@persnickity I hope the anatomy scan went well. I had mine today too!

@MrsJessS I'm already feeling behind on the board this week....

@amb0924 I decided to go with the infant carrier but honestly not sure if I'll like it yet but most people tell me I will want it lol.

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20+3

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): banana whatever that means

Upcoming Appointments: had our anatomy scan today and officially team green! Everything in baby is in the right place but my placenta is a bit low so I might have to go for a follow-up for that at some point. Though can't complain lol seeing the baby is always so fun!

How are you feeling?: Tired and a bit overwhelmed. I'm worried I'm not taking enough time off after the baby but feeling like I can't take more financially...

Rants/Raves: I'm at a workshop all week about designing the undergraduate classroom to be inclusive which I love. So fun to be around people committed to revolutionizing undergrad education to work for more people! The only downside is feeling overwhelmed by the institutional issues we have to dismantle to really make it work....

Questions: not right now

drive you crazy? I really do hate chewing with your mouth open. But unfortunately I sometimes am that person who doesn't put their clothes in the hamper right away. But mostly because I have to decide if they are dirty first but maybe that's my excuse lol.
  • Options
    @biolprof I should clarify I don't think they can't coexist. It's just easier to word it that way. My daughter is a linguist (meaning she has tons of education regarding human evolution), and has no issues having both in her life. I made sure she was never told the two can't exist. I didn't want her growing up like I did, where I was a horrible person because I believe the earth is 4B years old and that humans are primates. I never push my kids one way or another... Except once when DS1 came back from his paternal grandparents telling me I was wrong about where rain comes from and that all the people suffering from drought are being punished. Whoa whoa whoa whoa, Little Man! 
  • Options
    biolprof said:
    @FyreFlyeRush so glad you got your money. I wouldn't put it past HR not to mess something like that up! I'm always surprised at people who don't check on payday that they get their money. Maybe it's all my time as an adjunct instructor. Also, you totally haven't overreacted about the christening. It is not their choice. It is yours and your child's. Though I do push back on the idea that either you follow science or religion. My students really struggle with this as scientists and many are also religious and feel they have to give up their faith. However religion and science answer different questions about life so they can both have their place. Just my two cents so take it with a grain of salt!

@stashattack +1 on the crazy out of body but cool experience of feeling kicks!

@peppyj9 what a great question about the car seat. Thanks to all the STM+ for the answer!

@kbrown2385 yay for seeing your babies!

@marebear15 poor DH

@persnickity I hope the anatomy scan went well. I had mine today too!

@MrsJessS I'm already feeling behind on the board this week....

@amb0924 I decided to go with the infant carrier but honestly not sure if I'll like it yet but most people tell me I will want it lol.

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20+3

Baby is the size of a(n): banana whatever that means

Upcoming Appointments: had our anatomy scan today and officially team green! Everything in baby is in the right place but my placenta is a bit low so I might have to go for a follow-up for that at some point. Though can't complain lol seeing the baby is always so fun!

How are you feeling?: Tired and a bit overwhelmed. I'm worried I'm not taking enough time off after the baby but feeling like I can't take more financially...

Rants/Raves: I'm at a workshop all week about designing the undergraduate classroom to be inclusive which I love. So fun to be around people committed to revolutionizing undergrad education to work for more people! The only downside is feeling overwhelmed by the institutional issues we have to dismantle to really make it work....

Questions: not right now

drive you crazy? I really do hate chewing with your mouth open. But unfortunately I sometimes am that person who doesn't put their clothes in the hamper right away. But mostly because I have to decide if they are dirty first but maybe that's my excuse lol.
    Yay for team green babies!

As for the length of maternity leave, my thought is that it doesn't necessarily help to worry about that which cannot be (at least for now, I'm looking at you 2020 candidates).  You (and baby) will be fine even if your leave is short.

As a personal anecdote, I took 6 weeks with DS which felt short mostly due to the fact that I had a difficult birth/recovery and was still very much physically recovering when I returned to work.  I took 8 weeks with DD which felt much more appropriate than 6.  With this one I'm taking 12 most likely which feels downright glorious in comparison (a whole nother month!)  I'm not sure how much you're planning to take, but shorter leaves can be done.  I get a lot of fulfilment out of work and never wanted to be a SAHM, so I think that helps, too.

On a societal level, I agree that short leaves shouldn't be necessary, though (see rant on another thread about US maternity leave policies)
  • Options

@MrsJessS I have to take zantac twice a day or the heartburn shows up.  And I cannot deal with that shit.
    @kbrown2385 girl you are on top of it!  Setting cribs up!  I haven't done a thing and I'm starting to think I should!
    @peppyj9 I will suggest you have the color picked out and bought before she comes from previous experience.  Also grey is such a hard color buy multiple samples and put it on the wall!  One of our grey rooms looks light blue and it drives me crazy every time I look at it but I'm too lazy to repaint it again.
    @amb0924 I do an infant car seat because it gets cold in the winter here.  It's just easier to keep baby in the carseat if I'm doing a quick grocery store run or dropping kids of at school.
    @stashattack Other than carseats, teething toys (any toy with a hole that could of been chewed on and hide mold) pacifiers and bottle nipples I think its all fair game.

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 24, 20+6

Baby is the size of a(n): Banana

Upcoming Appointments: I had my anatomy scan last Friday!  I'm assuming all is well because I haven't heard from the doctor.  But he will go over it next week with me.  Baby is breech but won't move (tried for heart pictures) but it explains the minimal movement I've been feeling besides the occasional cervix kicks lol.

How are you feeling?:  Pregnancy wise I'm feeling ok.  I feel like death when I forget to take my heartburn medicine.  Outside of pregnancy my 4 year old decided to share her cold with me so I've been feeling pretty sluggish all week.

Rants/Raves:  I stepped on the scale.  I almost tossed it in the garbage.  It's telling me I gained almost 8 pounds in 3 weeks.  Yikes!  Apparently I've been feeling better and my appetite is back but I didn't realize I was going overboard........ 

Questions: nope

drive you crazy?  Cutting finger nails in public.  I had someone at my last job before I became a SAHM cut her nails at her desk.  It made me gag and I had to get up and walk around for 10 minutes until she was done...BLAH.
  • Options
    peppyj9peppyj9 member
    edited September 2019
    @mispanda oh yea, I've learned from previous experience with grey. My old house had a light grey wall that turned out baby blue and a dark grey wall that turned out dark purple 😖 from what I've learned you need to choose a grey with brown undertones for it to actually look grey on the wall. I'll definitely be getting samples this weekend.
    Sorry about your cold, hope you feel better soon!! ❤ and yay for what seems to have been a great anatomy scan! 😁

Edit: typo
  • Options
    @peppyj9, if you have a Lowes near by, Gravity is a gorgeous color. It goes on the wall and looks almost like starlight. It's a very, very light grey with light blue tones.

@mispanda, I almost always have one month where there's a huge weight gain, right around now. With DD it was 10lbs! With DS1 it was 8, and with this one... I am gaing and losing the same 6lbs, lol. My OB keeps looking at it like I don't know whether to lecture you on gaining 6lbs or losing 6lbs or congratulate you on staying neutral. 
  • Options
    @FyreFlyeRush thanks! I'll add it to my sample list
  • Options
    @mispanda I feel like I’m actually doing something productive since I can’t name them to save my life at this point lol.