March 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms w/o 9.9

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 9.9

• Options
    @lusineg I had an anterior with DS and still felt kicks really early. There’s really nothing to worry about. Just means the placenta is out front! 
  • Options
    @lusineg I definitely feel worst at night in terms of sickness--nausea & heartburn.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lusineg I don’t think so. I had no issues with DS and an anterior placenta. I only found out bc I asked where it was.
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    lusineg said:
    @silverhope - During my NT scan, the tech mentioned I have an anterior placenta. She said that it may be harder to feel kicks, but is there anything I should ask or be aware about?

ahh the afternoon morning sickness has been a ltitle intense. I can only eat very little, and have major food aversions. Cheese, yogurt, or soup this whole week for dinner. 
    I had one with my first, and I didn't feel movement for a long time after my peers, which was a bummer. I would only feel it on the sides, especially when lying down for the longest time. 

The only health/birth thing to keep in mind, I think, is that there's a higher chance your baby comes out face up which can make labor a little harder/increases chances of back labor. I don't think it's really anything to worry about though. I did have serious back labor but I had a totally fine vaginal delivery.