Infertility
Options

Introduction *loss mentioned*

Hi everyone. I am new and just wanted to introduce myself. You girls seem to find support with each other and would love to be part of it!

I’m 34 and have unexplained infertility (which is so frustrating), and still trying for my first. I have been TTC for 2 years and have been undergoing fertility treatments for about 1 year. I’ve had 4 failed IUI’s (one was non-medicated), 2 IVF cycles (both fresh transfers failed), and 1 FET with a BFP back in May but ended in MC. I’ve also had a hysteroscopy.

I have some day 3 embryos so I am preparing to do another FET next month. This month, I have eliminated caffeine and alcohol, and I am trying to eat better. I take my prenatal vitamin, COQ10, and Brazil nuts every day. I am also just trying to get into a positive mindset after everything so I started to meditate.

I feel like I have become so strong throughout this process, but I just never thought it would be this difficult. Glad to join the group and best of luck to everyone trying! 

Re: Introduction *loss mentioned*

• Options
    Welcome!  Run back over to the knot and log in there to update your username.  Then log back into the bump again and you should see it.  That way people can tag you and get to know you better. ,❤️
  • Options
    Ok thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It worked!!! 🎉. How are you feeling as FET approaches?
  • Options
    Yes thanks for all your help! I’m ok, trying to remain hopeful, but it just gets tough sometimes. Just trying to do everything I can this time to maximize my chances and take one day at a time. How long have you been trying?
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    We were TTC for 31 months between middle of 2015 through December 2017.  We had to go straight to IVF due to our diagnosis, and finally

***tw***
    <div class=" Spoiler">had success with our second FET.</div>
    You're so close!!!  We are back for our third FET very soon... Go ahead and jump in on the October FET thread as well, if you haven't already!  It's definitely a nervous/exciting time all around....

ETA spoiler
  • Options
    Oh wow, congrats! I knooow, it feels like I’m close, but other days it just feels endless. I did jump in the October FET, thank you! Ugh tell me about it, good luck on your third FET!