Trouble TTC

TTTC Check-in: 09/02/2019

hithertoruehithertorue member
edited September 2019 in Trouble TTC
Hello ladies,

Apologies for the late post, it's a holiday Monday here in Canada and I totally wasn't even thinking of it being a Monday!

As always, please double-check your name and confirm your Dx & Rx. 

QOTW: What was a highlight from your past week/weekend?
Any Rants/Raves from this past week? Tell us about it!

2019 BFP Hall of Fame:
prpl11butterfly: dx: RPL rx: TI with progesterone
cigaline: Dx: unexplained/MFI Rx: IUI
sincethelastday: dx: unexplained Rx: IUI
optimisim3: Dx: endometriosis, Hashi’s, possibly adenomyosis Rx: IUI
littleredm: Dx: endometriosis and unexplained Rx: IVF
nancinator: Dx: unexplained Rx: IVF
To be added to our Hall of Fame, please let us know when you are comfortable with us doing so!

PAGING:

@inthewoods23 - dx:unexplained. Rx: IVF

@chiblackhawkie - rx: IUI

@blackrose-9 - Dx: PCOS Rx: Femara

@hithertorue - Dx: Low AMH/MFI Rx: IUI 

@2dogsmom - Dx: ovulation dysfunction Rx: IUI

@sara_tory: Dx: PCOS, endometriosis, adenomyosis Rx: IUI 

@ase33 - Dx: PCOS, complex endometrial hyperplasia, amenorrhea Rx: Femara + TI 

@olivklau - Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI

@knockupthestock - Dx: PCOS Rx: Letrozole, dexa, Clomid, trigger, progesterone, and TI.

@b_1029 - Dx: unexplained Rx: Letrozole, trigger, TI.

@ceauth - Dx: Borderline PCOS, unexplained Rx: Letrozole, OPKs, IUI, Progesterone.

FRIENDS REJOINING US AND NEWCOMERS:

To be added to our weekly roll call, please provide the following:

1.  Briefly introduce yourself (or reintroduce yourself), if you didn't post a separate introduction post.

2.  What is your diagnosis? (Dx)

3.  What is your treatment plan? (Rx)

Me: 36 DH: 37 // Married: 2015 // TTC#1 Since: 2017 // PAWrents to 2 dogs: 6 yo female shepherd-malamute & 1 yo male weim/heeler mix // Dx: Unexplained endometriosis & adenomyosis 12/2020 // Rx: 2019: IUIx6 & IVF Retrieval Result: Abnormal/High Mosaic Laparoscopy/Excision - Surgery Sep 2021, Round #2 IVF Retrieval with new clinic - 2022

Re: TTTC Check-in: 09/02/2019

• Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

We did some updating in our bathroom this weekend, but it's not done. The wood planks look great on our wall!

My last monitoring appt before FET was today. Everything looks good and my lining is nice and thick. Only 7 days away!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • hey y'all! i hope those who had a holiday on Monday enjoyed it! i did absolutely nothing and stayed in my pajamas all day, but it was nice haha. 

@inthewoods23 7 days!!! yayy!!!! that is so exciting! FX that everything goes smoothly

@hithertorue i hope you were able to trigger and are now surviving your TWW! im hopeful for you!

@2dogsmom sorry AF came :( i'm hoping this next cycle is the one for you! and i agree, it is terrible how little the US insurance systems cover in terms of IF. i'm "lucky" and my employer-sponsored insurance covers all reproductive medicine within a woman's body 50%/50%, so my TI and eventually IUI will be covered 50% by the insurance once i hit my deductible, but the trigger shots and most prescriptions aren't covered at all. it's really lame. FX for YH's raise!!!!

@Ceauth hope all is well!!

@b_1029 hope your TWW is going as well as it can!

DH and I are booking places to stay for our delayed honeymoon to Scotland and it's got me super excited!!

We attended the 5K on Saturday that went along with the grant application we did to win a free IVF cycle. Three of my friends came and attended it with me and DH, and it felt really nice to have them supporting us in this journey. We didn't win the grant and free cycle, but the two women who did were best friends, and I thought that was so sweet. It was definitely a testimony to me of the importance of friendship  <3

AF showed up last night, which is surprising since I haven't done any IF meds this cycle and typically don't ovulate without them, but I guess this could just be a period without ovulation. who knows, hahaha. it's kinda weird to go from knowing so much about my cycle from the meds and ultrasounds to not knowing basically anything lol. 

Random Rant: I became a manager at my job at the beginning of May, which entitled me to a pay increase. Now it is September, four months later, and I still haven't received my pay increase - it's because my boss's boss is holding things up. I've been assured that I will receive back pay for it once they get it sorted, but it's really annoying because we have this trip planned and had expected to have been able to save more, so I'm really hoping they get it all figured out and paid to me before the end of the month!

As always, thanks ladies for your wonderful support. You make such a difference in my life!!
    married to DH on March 15, 2018 <3 TTC since May 2018
    dx: PCOS, hypothroidism <3 tx: timed intercourse with meds (dexa, clomid, letrozole, metformin, trigger shots)
    First TTGP: 5/9/19 BFN, 6/21/19 BFN, 7/29/19 BFN, 8/1/19 started a break from tx, 11/16/19 surprised with a BFP! LO born 7/7/20
    Second TTGP: started meds for first cycle of tx on 10/13/21

• Loading the player...
  • Hi all! 

@hithertorue did you trigger yet?

@knockupthestock good to “see” you. Interesting you got AF, maybe you’ll get pregnant on this break from treatment? One can hope! Sorry to hear about your pay hold up, that sounds super frustrating. 

@inthewoods23 wow so close!! FX for a smooth process for you!! 

@b_1029 hope all is well

@sara_tory was thinking about you the other day, hope things are going well for you. 

QOTW: Enjoyed some really nice down time with the hubby this past weekend. Just running errands and watching TV and cooking dinner together, just nice. 

Rant — pharmacy that is open 7 days a week closed Monday for Labor Day and I didn’t think about it so I am starting clomid a day late this cycle. Hoping it won’t mess it up too badly. 
  • Hi ladies,

I wasn't very imaginative with the QOTW this week! :D

Does anyone want to volunteer to start the thread next week? I'm off on a mini-vacay with DH and plan to disconnect for the week!

QOTW: Highlight of my weekend- golfing with DH on Friday, our new date night this summer. And spending some time with my Nan who is 88 and starting to show signs of dementia. So we did some groceries with her and I took her on a nice drive on Monday to the farm to see my old horse I used to ride and she remembers. Some nice moments!

AFM: no rants or raves just cruising into the TWW. We triggered Sunday, had a day off on Monday of no bloodwork 🙌! And then IUI (#5) yesterday. Confirmed I ruptured 3 follicles. Sizes: 1.6, 1.9, and 2.1. DH's numbers were really good again, high count, highly progressive. FX!

@inthewoods23 - yay, the count is really on now. Hope the rest of the week is smooth and mega FX for you! 

@2dogsmom - Is this round going to go similar to your last? I shouldn't think starting clomid one day late would cause really any trouble. I had done one round with letrozole starting a day late due to pharmacy troubles. 

@knockupthestock - sorry to hear AF came, but also, maybe great that it did as you may have ovulated on your own?! If so, maybe a great sign! Are you doing OPK or BBT tracking while on your months off? Or just keeping it off the radar and see what happens?

@Ceauth and @nancinator -- still thinking good thoughts for you and hope all is well.

Also hope everyone else is doing well, looking forward to hearing your updates!
    Me: 36 DH: 37 // Married: 2015 // TTC#1 Since: 2017 // PAWrents to 2 dogs: 6 yo female shepherd-malamute & 1 yo male weim/heeler mix // Dx: Unexplained endometriosis & adenomyosis 12/2020 // Rx: 2019: IUIx6 & IVF Retrieval Result: Abnormal/High Mosaic Laparoscopy/Excision - Surgery Sep 2021, Round #2 IVF Retrieval with new clinic - 2022
  • I’m the worst ladies, I’m so sorry for ghosting last week. I’ve been very blah and then went out of town for the long weekend! 

@inthewoods23 ahhhh can’t believe your FET is in less than a week! Pumped! 

@knockupthestock going out of town helped pass the time, but now time is moving in slow motion! A day of PJs sounds fantastic. When will you all go to Scotland? So fun! That’s awesome that your friends were so supportive. 

@2dogsmom sorry for AF last week and starting clomid a day late. I know there are 2 different protocols so hopefully starting a day late won’t affect anything! Sounds like you had a great, relaxing weekend with your H. 

@hithertorue golf date night sounds so fun! That’s really nice you all got to spend some time with your grandma. Where are you off to next week? FX for your IUI- that’s so great that his numbers have continued to improve! 

QOTW- DH and i drove up to Michigan to visit my sister and it was mostly fun! The weather was so much cooler there and it was amazing. I hardly slept (DH is 6’4 and we were in a full sized bed- ugh) but overall I came back feeling relaxed. 

AFM/ other than being annoyed at my mom on vacation, no real rants or raves this week. I triggered last Tuesday and had some pain Thursday so I’m guessing I’m 6 DPO. I’m not very hopeful, but when am I ever 😂 I started a diet challenge with my SIL today, so any stomach upset/ headaches / lack of energy I have over the next week or so will be attributed to that. Maybe it’s a good thing I won’t be focusing on symptoms! 
  • @hithertorue I can do the thread next week, enjoy your time to disconnect some!!

@b_1029 good luck with your TWW and that diet challenge! 
  • @Ceauth congrats! how exciting ❤️

I had my last appointment with my R.E. this Wednesday. The baby is measuring 8w3days. It was surreal given how many groggy 6am mornings I’ve spent there. 

I wish all you ladies the best of luck - keep going and keep believing. You all are so strong and I’ll be checking in as a lurker for sure. ❤️   @2dogsmom, @b_1029, @chiblackhawkie @sara_tory @inthewoods23 @knockupthestock @hithertorue