Adoption

Sept 2019 - Adoptive & Hopeful Adoptive Parents

What route (Foster Care adoption, domestic, international)?

Where are you in the process right now (just thinking, home study, waiting for match, etc.)

Anything new and exciting happening this month in your process?

Any questions?

Any tips for the steps you’ve passed?

GTKY (Get to know you): What is your favorite TV show?
Me:28 | DH: 28
Married: 07-2014
TTC #1: Since November 2015
Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
     due to previous issues.
***TW***
BFP: 11/4/2016
*TW*
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sept 2019 - Adoptive & Hopeful Adoptive Parents

• What route (Foster Care adoption, domestic, international)? Public adoption / foster-to-adopt through our state - like private domestic adoption but instead of using private adoption agencies, we're using agencies that go through the state. 

Where are you in the process right now (just thinking, home study, waiting for match, etc.) Because we're looking at foster-to-adopt program (instead of only fostering) we have to fill out the application after an in-person informational session so we have that coming up in less than 2 weeks (sooner if they lady is able to come to our house before the scheduled meeting).

Anything new and exciting happening this month in your process? My DH and I taking active steps to start this instead of just talking about it

Any questions? What is all done during the home study? I know they will probably sit with my DH and I and interview us but I am curious as to what else they do? 

Any tips for the steps you’ve passed? None right now

GTKY (Get to know you): What is your favorite TV show? I love anything law / crime related. I am currently watching the new one on HULU called S.W.A.T
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker