April 2020 Moms

September night owls

Is it the nausea? The dreams? The cravings? Your kids? What’s keeping you up

Re: September night owls

• I had to pee, because that’s what I constantly have to do these days, and my youngest woke up. I got him back to sleep pretty quickly but I can’t say the same for myself.
  • That owl is hilarious! 

I was sleeping GREAT! Deep sleep with a vivid dream and then my 1 year old woke up to nurse and suddenly I was so awake and very nauseous. 
    😔 Hope this was a one time thing. Not ready for insomnia yet. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Woke up choking on acid reflux at 1:30. Been up for an hour. Pregnancy is a truly glamorous time, ladies. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Nausea and having to pee and just being restless. Been waking up 4-5 times a night for 3 days in a row now
  • Between having to pee 2-3 times a night and this cold that wakes me up coughing, I haven't slept for more than 2 hrs solid in a couple of nights. Luckily it's Saturday so I can take it easy today!
  • My 1yo DS is awake and I’m not sure why. So I’m rocking him back to sleep and trying to stay awake myself. I spent the whole day cleaning because I have lots of guests coming over for a play date tomorrow, and didn’t end up falling asleep til after midnight, so I’m already pretty exhausted. I’m nervous to have to wake up early and be a host on such little sleep. 
  • Woke up around 4:30am to pee. Was up until about 6:30 before I went back to sleep.
  • Was was up at 4 needing to pee and never fell back asleep. This is pretty common for me, but now I feel nauseous when I’m hungry, so it turns into early-morning snacking on tortillas. 
  • Up at 4 and 6. Almost came and posted but didn't want to be more awake than I already was. Now I'm a zombie
  • DS had a rough night so I was up quite a bit last night. Finally gave him some tylenol at 6 after he had been up at 2, and 3, and 4. Having a quiet morning
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • @mflowers929 I hope he’s feeling better  <3

I’ve been up for about 30 minutes because I had a dream that bees were attacking me, and one got stuck in my hair, but it turns out a bee or fly or something was really stuck in my hair and it woke me up!!! Gahhhh! I opened my eyes and whatever it was freed itself and then tried to attack my shoulder, but it was covered by my blanket. I haven’t heard the buzzing since then but it freaked me out.

I've been trying to go back to sleep but now I have to pee and I really don’t want to wake my children. 
  • It’s 2:30. I keep having weird dreams and waking up freaked out. Now I’m all on edge and can’t sleep. Thanks, Brain. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • My dogs don’t want me to sleep. One woke up at 3 and made a bunch of noise. DH let him out, which woke me up. When I let him back in, he was still in a mood and making a bunch of noise. This got the other dogs up and now I’m never going to sleep again. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017