April 2020 Moms
Options

Crazy dreams

tell me all your crazy dreams! 

Im a 911 dog watch dispatcher in a big city so I hear crazy stuff ALL night, which definitely makes for some horrific and crazy dreams. 

My dreams so far consist of everything from me running from terrible people with needles and shooting them to going camping and bugs laying eggs in my gums because I’m mouth breathing. 🙈😬🤣 

Re: Crazy dreams

• Options
    My best one recently is that I lived in this big condo, and the kitchen was all along one wall. The condo next door had their kitchen on the same wall (so two kitchens back to back). 
    One day I reached into the tall cabinet up above the range to try to get something - I’m short so I couldn’t see in and was just feeling around. All of the sudden a hand coming from the kitchen on the other side grabbed mine! Neither one would let go, like we were both trying to pull each other through the cupboard. Then I woke up. 😶
  • Options
    I had a dream that my husband was a part of a gang that sold donkeys LOL 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a dream my dog was a baby and I was trying to give him bottles and cloth diaper him but I didn't know how. My mom was supposed to show me but we were at Disney World and she kept getting distracted and I just got so mad at her.
  • Options
    I had a dream that my friends lived in an HOA neighborhood and we got a huge ticket because we parked in the wrong place. They also had a shed in the backyard that actually led down to this rec room area, and there was also an indoor pool down there. I was totally jealous 😂

Also, mentioned on PGAL, but a recent nightmare I had was that I was in a car accident and DS and the new baby were killed and I only broke my arm. That was not a good dream.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022