April 2020 Moms

NIPT,AMNIO &CVS Experiences and questions

13»

Re: NIPT,AMNIO &CVS Experiences and questions

• @smallbutmighty77 yes!!! glad you're getting good new so far!
  • @smallbutmighty77 Amazing news. Hoping this is a perfectly healthy little one for you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Ahhh @smallbutmighty77 I’m so so happy that you got good results and no Noonans! I hope the good news keeps coming!
  • Got my results last night, low risk for everything and we're having a girl!

It's weird that my MFM doc and midwives office insisted that they would call first but instead I got the email from Panorama with the full results.

@smallbutmighty77 So happy to hear your good news.
  • @mysteryship my MFM office told me I would only get a call from them if there was a problem, otherwise it would be an email.  But I used the same MFM dr and the same testing company as I did with DD2 so I know I can log into the website and watch the progress of the testing through the companies website and get the results there vs an email.
  • I’m in Ontario. It’s only covered if you have a soft marker on your NT or Anatomy.  We paid $800 to do it 😬
  • @courtneyann0603 that’s weird that they refuse to give you the gender..

we decided to go through with then NIPT testing using MaterniT21 even though I’m not high risk and it’s not covered by insurance. We have money in our HSA we need to use by the end of a November and MaterniT21 has some program to get it for $299, so we got it done! The genetic testing all came back normal and we currently have the gender in an envelope that we haven’t looked at! We are having a small gender reveal with a cake cutting for our families next weekend.  
  • Myriad updated our results date from the 24th to today!  DH and I will be stalking the website like crazy people until the doctor releases them.  I'm so anxious.
  • Ours came back negative!!!  
  • @smallbutmighty77 this is wonderful news!!! I'm so glad to hear it!! <3
  • My lab report for my NT scan blood work has been uploaded and I'm trying to figure out how to read it, but google is not helping me and they didn't indicate the "normal ranges" on the report this time. anyone know where I can find ranges and know what I'm looking at? I don't want to have to wait for our follow up with our midwives.
  • @kpinto Thank you for sharing success stories! It so helps. We had the anatomy scan yesterday and was normal!! So we have the last hurdle in 2 weeks, which is the fetal echo. If that's normal, the perinatologist and I are in agreeance that we can put it to bed and assume with more than 90% certainty that baby will be fine.
  • My due date isn’t till April 30th so I’m a little behind on this conversation but I had my NT scan & bloodwork a few weeks ago. Last week my doctor called and said the ultrasound was normal but my bloodwork put me at high risk for trisomy21. I am waiting for my MaterniT results and just having the worst anxiety. Any positive stories from anyone who had similar experience will REALLY help me right now. Thank you!! 
  • @ash158389 I think I saw in another thread that someone was in a similar situation but that further testing said baby was okay/ No experience with this myself but keeping fingers crossed for you <3
  • @mercury94 was this you I'm thinking of? ^
  • @korthouse Yes. I responded in the other thread. I’ve also seen similar ones on the 1st Tri Board if you want other examples. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20