March 2020 Moms
Options

Baby Predictions

Since some people are already finding out the sex, I figure we better get this rolling.

Put your predictions in and we’ll check our answers after baby is here!

Date Born:
Time Born:
Sex:
Length:
Weight:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Hours of Labor:
Anything else you want to guess at:
Me: 32 | DH: 35
Married: 8/22/15
BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: Baby Predictions

• Options
    Date Born: March 5 (my due date is 3/18 and I was 16 days early with DS)
    Time Born: 11:02 AM
    Sex: Male
    Length: 20 inches
    Weight: 7 lb 10 oz
    Hair color: Very thin amount of dark brown hair that falls out the first few months, then a baldie like DS until like 3 and then he’ll be blonde  :D
    Eye color: Green
    Hours of Labor: 10 hours
    Anything else you want to guess at: Last time my water broke as I was checking into the hospital. I’m gonna guess I get contractions before my water breaks again. And I’m then gonna freak out about having a car baby yet simultaneously not want to get to the hospital too early and be turned away. It will be fun. 

• Options
    Date Born: 3/15
    Time Born: 7pm
    Sex: girl
    Length: 20in
    Weight: 8lb
    Hair color: brown
    Eye color: blue
    Hours of Labor: 12
    Anything else you want to guess at: I’m going to guess she’ll be late but I won’t need an induction this time bc I’ll go into labor just before 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    keeksie84keeksie84 member
    edited August 2019
    Date Born:  3/14/20 This is wishful thinking - I'm due on 3/12 and our grading term ends on the 13th, so I'm hoping to make it through the last day!
    Time Born:  1 pm
    Sex:  NIPT results have already come in (girl) but I guessed boy
    Length:  20 in
    Weight:  8lb 2 oz
    Hair color:  brown
    Eye color:  brown
    Hours of Labor:  5 (also wishful thinking) 

Edited to change the year...oops!
  • Options
    Ooooo this is fun bc as a FTM I truly have no idea.

Date Born: 3/23 (I'm 3/26 & DH is 3/29, so I'm predicting baby will be 3 days before me, why not.)
    Time Born: 11:11 am (just bc DH is obsessed w/ 11:11 & he would be like "omg no what!")
    Sex: F
    Length: 18'' (p.s. I just googled "how long are babies when born")
    Weight: 7 lb. 4 oz.
    Eye color: hazel
    Hours of Labor: 3.5 (hashtag wishfulthinking.)
    Anything else you want to guess at: My due date is on the Aries/Pisces cusp, so I am guessing regardless of due date, she'll be an Aries! (we don't know sex yet, but just... going w/ my prediction.)
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom DH was born 3/23 and his mom’s bday is 3/26!

• Options
    Date Born: 3/10
    Time Born: 
    5:30am
    Sex: 
    Boy
    Length: 
    21”
    Weight: 
    8lbs 10oz
    Hair color: 
    Brown
    Eye color: 
    Blue
    Hours of Labor: 
    He will have lots of hair!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    Date Born: EDD is March 25, so I’m going to go with March 23rd (I was two days early) 

Time Born: 6:30am

Sex: I honestly don’t know! I waver. Today I’m thinking a boy but NIPT will tell soon

Length: 20 inches (DH is 6ft 2 and was 25 inches when born. I’m 5ft 0 so just averaging us out) 

Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz

Eye color: brown

Hours of Labor: 20 (it’s my first) 

Anything else you want to guess at: I predict a lot of curly hair. I think s/he will become dirty blonde or light brown as the months progress, then back to brown. I also predict a bit of colic at first since I was for a couple of weeks and it just seems like the universe will get me back for it, ha. 
  • Options
    @dunder_mifflin holy cr4p. Can't believe your husband was 25 inches long at birth!!  :o 

• Options
    Date Born: 3/17 (St Patrick’s Day), DD is 3/10 or 3/12 but I was 6 days late with both girls
    Time Born: 12:34pm
    Sex: Male
    Length: 19.5 inches
    Weight: 7 lb 6 oz 
    Hair color: light brown
    Hours of Labor: 9 
  • Options
    @silverhope I know it’s so outrageous, he was second tallest baby at the hospital when he was born. I’m hoping ours will be more reasonable since I’m only 5 ft tall. There’s not as much room in here, lol
  • Options
    @dunder_mifflin I hate to scare you but unfortunately I don’t think it averages out like that. DS takes after DH completely being in the 99th+ percentile for everything 😬 I’m pretty small at 5’2” and petit, DH is 6’1”. Even strangers have come up to me since birth and say things like “must get his size from dad” 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    @varimama haha I thought I was being too hopeful! So cute that your DS takes after your DH. 
  • Options
    @dunder_mifflin With my DS, I was so worried about what his weight was going to be. My DH was 10lbs 8oz when he was born. I'm only 5'2" and was freaking out about having some giant baby. Luckily my DS was only 7lbs 8oz! I think our bodies generally create babies that we can deliver, but of course, there are always exceptions. I'm sure all will be ok! 
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• Options
    @treetop19 hahahahaha! That was so good, I’m glad you yelled at him! 
  • Options
    @puppylove8910 good to know!! I’m glad it worked out for you, I am sitting here wondering where such a long baby would fit. 😂
  • Options
    Date Born: 3/15/20
    Time Born: 5am
    Sex: I really go back and forth on this. I always felts like I'd have two boys, but sometimes I get a strong girl vibe from this one. 
    Length: 21"
    Weight: 8 lbs 12 oz
    Hours of Labor: 8> hours
    Anything else you want to guess at: guessing this labor will go relatively quickly - my first was 22 hrs, but I'm 99% sure it was only that long because I had some gnarly cervical scar tissue. Both my mom's labors were 6hrs or less, and my sister's were very fast too. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Options
    I’m a FTM, so most of this is probably more wishful thinking than a prediction, but sounds like fun!

Date Born: April 1st (current EDD is 3/27) I’m guessing I’ll be late since it’s my first, and also 4/1 is DH and my dating anniversary!
    Time Born: 3am (knowing my luck it’ll be some ungodly hour in the middle of the night)
    Sex: Male (will find out for sure at 20wks but just have a feeling for now)
    Length: 22 inches (we are TALL people)
    Weight: 7lbs 10oz (a bit heavier than me at birth)
    Hours of Labor: 12
    Anything else you want to guess at: both DH and I have super dominant genes going on. He, his sister and his sister’s daughters all look like his mom and me and 2 out of my 3 half siblings all look my dad. I’m gonna predict that my side wins out since I have the brunette genes, but I’ll be so happy if he is a complete combo of us, and it would be very interesting if his blonde/red wins out after all! Can’t wait to see!
  • Options
    Date Born: Hmmm. March 12
    Time Born: 2:30am
    Sex: literally everyone says we're having a girl. We will find out soon!
    Length: 19.5 inches
    Weight: 7.80lbs
    Hair color: brown curly hair
    Hours of Labor: oof. I sure hope it's better than last time. Say 6-7 hours? 
    Anything else you want to guess at: if I have back labor again I'm getting that epidural right away while I can still sit still. Back labor was the WORST. I really hope it's different this time.
  • Options
    Date Born: I'm going to guess 3/21. My due date is 3/27, but DS was early and the 21st is my half birthday!
    Time Born: 3:00pm
    Sex: I literally change my mind six times a day. I feel like I lean towards boy, but everybody around us says they think it's a girl, and DH really wants a girl.
    Weight: 7lbs 7oz
    Hair color: Dirty blonde
    Eye color: Blonde
    Hours of Labor: 4 - only 6hrs with DS and supposedly it only goes faster!
  • Options
    Date Born: 3/13. That's also the current EDD and I'm doing hopeful wishing that we are on time or early as DH leaves for a military training 10 days after so I dont want a late babes!🤞

Time Born: 1am. I blessed my mother with a 1 am born time so I feel karma is coming

Sex: I'm saying boy based off of a dream I had the other night

Weight: 7lb9oz

Hair color: blonde

Hours of Labor: 7 (which is also wishful thinking)

Anything else you want to guess at: I'll edit my post if I think of any!
  • Options
    Not gonna lie, this makes me super nervous since things did not go according to plan with DS #1.

Date Born: 2.29 (leap year baby?)
    Time Born: 6pm
    Sex: Boy (we already know this)
    Length: 19.5
    Weight: 6 lbs 9 oz
    Hair color: reddish blonde
    Hours of Labor: 12 (hoping for much less than the 46 hour induction last time  :# )
    Anything else you want to guess at: I just really want to have a healthy baby and no NICU stay this time. I will likely have to be induced for blood pressure again, but I'm hoping it goes better than the first time! 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    @MrsVP614 It makes me super anxious too... I'm not sure I can even play along because I'm a FTM and I have literally zero idea about most of this stuff.  I just want the baby to be healthy (as does everyone, of course). 

Okay here I go...

Date Born: March 17.  My due date is Friday the 13th which would be awesome, but my dad is way into the idea that it'll be born on St. Patrick's Day, so I'll go with that.

Time Born: 6 AM.  I was born in the 6 o'clock hour and I think my sister was a morning baby.  My sister's son was born in the morning, too.

Sex: Yes please!  (Jk, sorry, bad Austin Powers joke.  I'm old.)  I think I'm having a boy.  I don't have anything to base this off of except (1) the Chinese gender predictor chart, (2) my partner thinks it's a boy and has been referring to it as such, and (3) I have had a few dreams over the years where I am cradling the sweetest baby boy, and I can always smell him and it's perfect.  I don't know if the dream is *TW* my little one that I lost previously and I just dream about him, or if it's a premonition.  Could just be nothing at all -- just a dream!  Lol

Length: 18 inches.  I googled the typical length (20 inches) but my partner was really tiny as a baby and I was pretty average sized, so maybe our LO will be small.

Weight: 7 lbs.

Hair color: Dark brown, and a lot of it.  I had a full head of dark, dark brown hair when I was born.

Eye color: Blue, but then probably brown because my partner's eyes are brown and that's a dominant gene typically unless he's got blue eyes somewhere in his DNA.

Hours of Labor: I'm anticipating a lot, just because that tends to be my luck.

Anything else you want to guess at:  I honestly can't think of anything... I just want a healthy little one.
  • Options
    Other than gender, these are all complete guesses from a FTM!

Date Born:3/12/20 (EDD is 3/10)
    Time Born:2:30pm
    Sex:Female (NIPT results)
    Length:21 inches
    Weight:7 lbs 6 oz.
    Hair color:Light Brown (I have dark hair and DH is blonde)
    Eye color:Blue (I have green eyes and DH has blue, but blue are more prominent on both sides of the family)
    Hours of Labor:12
    Anything else you want to guess at: No clue -just hope all goes as smoothly as possible!
  • Options
    We did not do this in my last BMB and I love it! 

Date Born: 3/3/19
    Time Born: 5:34 PM
    Sex: Boy
    Length: 21 inches
    Weight: 8 pounds 4 ounces
    Hair color: Blonde
    Eye color: Brown
    Hours of Labor: I bet 4?
    Anything else you want to guess at: Like my other two, I bet at the last minute, they'll yank it out with forceps... Seems to be my fate! 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Options
    NTbaby17NTbaby17 member
    edited August 2019
    Date Born: 3/1
    Time Born: 0300
    Sex: male
    Length: 21”
    Weight: 9#
    Hair color:blonde
    Eye color:blue
    Hours of Labor:1 ( not kidding, 1st baby was 6, 2nd baby < 3 😬)
    Anything else you want to guess at: nothing just want a healthy happy baby ❤️
  • Options
    @NTbaby17 Semi jealous of your short labors but also I would be thinking 1 hour too haha.
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Options
    @emilylove25 they have all been fast and furious and left me feeling like what the hell just happened ? 😂
  • Options
    Yay!!! Did this with DH separately for fun :) FTM so guesses are super random!  Lol

My guesses: 
    Date Born: March 29
    Time Born: 3:24am
    Sex: Boy
    Length: 20”
    Weight: 7 lb 3oz
    Hours of Labor: 18 hours 
    Anything else you want to guess at: My mom and grandma had c-sections. And I don’t have “child bearing hips” (honestly not too sure that matters for c-section but I thought I read somewhere that it does) so I wouldn’t be surprised if I end up having a c-I section! 

DH Guesses:
    Date Born: March 27th
    Time Born: 7:23pm
    Sex: F
    Length: 18 inches 
    Weight: 6lbs 8oz
    Eye color: green/brown
    Hours of Labor: 3
    Anything else you want to guess at: birth mark freckles like Mommy 

• Options
    Date Born: March 3, 2020 (one week early)
    Time Born: 4:15pm
    Sex: Female (we have two girls and I believe we are a girl family, though everyone else “thinks” it’s a boy.)
    Length: 18.5 inches 
    Weight: 7 lbs
    Hair color: Dark Brown (like its sisters)
    Eye color: Dark Brown (like its sisters)
    Hours of Labor: 4 in the hospital, more at home (My first was 6 in the hospital, my second was 32 in the hospital so I’m just hoping to labor for a longer time at home but not so long in the hospital. It’s a third baby, it’s gotta come fast, right?)
    No one will be available to watch my toddlers and we’ll have to do something ridiculous like bring them to hospital or have my husband leave me in labor to bring them home. That’s the way things usually roll over here. 
  • Options
    It's going to be a lot of fun to compare these to the real thing! I took a screen shot of mine so I would remember :)
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    Are threads deleted? I figured I could come back to this thread after delivery to compare my predictions? Maybe I’ll screen shot too then lol 
  • Options
    mrsc918 said:
    Are threads deleted? I figured I could come back to this thread after delivery to compare my predictions? Maybe I’ll screen shot too then lol 
    No I’m just a) psycho and b) like to test the storage limit of my phone hahahaha
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20