Nurseries and Baby Gear

Stroller for two

I'm due in January,  my sister is due anybday now and we're plan to transfer again asap. With that said I've  been shopping for stroller that can accommodate two munchkins. Seeking suggestions 🤓

Answers

• Hi and welcome! We don’t do one off posts here as it clogs up the board and we like to keep things organized. Please read the “read first board organization” thread as it explains how things work here, intro into the board and find the “knottie usernames” thread so you can change your name and we can get to know you better.
          As far as stroller questions, there is a great weekly thread called product Spotlight that we discussed strollers on a few weeks ago. You’ll find great info there. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We loved the Citi Mini side by side!    We thought we'd prefer the one that was front to back and you could move the seats around, but we pushed them both and folded them both to put in our trunk, and we liked the side by side the best.  We've had it for 5 years now, annd still love it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• jennifer_wardjennifer_ward member
    edited March 2022
    Evenflo Aero 2 could be the perfect choice which is a lightweight double stroller and considered as one of the best travel strollers. Just remember the age of your child, how strong their neck is as they cannot ride all strollers before 6 months. More recommendations here:

https://www.strollerinsider.com/best-lightweight-double-strollers