April 2020 Moms

Weekly Randoms week of 8/19

Re: Weekly Randoms week of 8/19

• @NiceyMeany I have some under the bump leggings from my first pregnancy that I continued to wear cause they are so soft and comfy!
  • Loading the player...
  • I just accidentally wasted a bunch of my morning time on ThredUp looking at maternity clothes. I need to dig around for what I have left from last time, but I'm going to need some more cold weather clothes than I did for my summer baby, and I don't want to break the bank!
  • My 2 yr old and his refusal of naps lately is killing my nap time!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I wondered for awhile if hormones were making me extra stinky today... took me all day to realize that in my crazy morning with the kids I forgot to put on deodorant. 😑 
  • Trying to figure out how to get DS to stop his new thumb sucking habit. We took away us paci except at night months ago. The last day or two, he’s decided to suddenly start sucking his thumb. It’s so weird. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • When I came in this morning, my office was super hot due to a power outage overnight. But, it’s cooling off now and there are 2 kinds of cake in the break room, so the day is looking up. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Ugh, I'm struggling today. I've been feeling vaguely queasy all day and it's killing me that I can't tell anyone about this pregnancy yet. My appointment is still three weeks away, and there's so much drama with family and at work that I don't want to start telling any people until I can tell pretty much everyone. It's going to be a looooooooooooooooong three weeks.
  • @aresee I feel ya. I am dying to tell my best friend, but we have family coming out to visit and I’m trying my best not to tell anyone until we can tell family in person. I will send you good vibes and hope these three weeks pass fast for you. 
  • On the topic of waiting to tell people about my pregnancy, I almost spilled the beans on Facebook this week.
    I saw an advertisement for a “free ultrasound contest” and part of the contest requires you to share the company Facebook page. I made a post and was one second from sharing the contest publicly before realizing that this would seem pretty suspicious to anyone that doesn’t know I’m pg 😅
  • @amber2718 thanks!!! I didn’t know about any of the options below the top three! 
  • We found out last night and I’ve already had to stop myself from ordering maternity leggings! My fav maternity jeans are from Gap too. Also, I don’t like my end of the month due date. My first two were beginning of the month and I feel like I’m so behind on the BMB!
  • @KFrob I’ve got an itch to buy maternity clothes already, too. Zulily has such soft, comfortable clothes. 
    And I just joined the BMB last week. I think it’s still early enough that you can keep an eye out for the new threads and make an impression 😁👍
  • @KFrob I go back to work mid September, and have no intention of buying new office clothes... I’m going straight into maternity clothes instead!
  • We put DS in the car to take him to a friend’s birthday party (who I met through my last BMB) and the car wouldn’t start. Took DH’s car to the party. He is now pulling the battery out of my car while I sit with my feet up. I gave DS a bunch of toys to distract him. No shame here. Too tired to deal with the car today. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017