December 2019 Moms

Group 4 Check In - w/o 8-19-19

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: IF you could have one wish, and it is not allowed to be for more wishes, what would that wish be?

Re: Group 4 Check In - w/o 8-19-19

• Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/26 / 21+4

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: team green!

Upcoming Appointments: midwife 29th

How are you feeling? Overall really good, still just have this insane pain in my hips when I sleep on my side. I might have to switch to sleeping proppes up for a bit. We went camping this weekend so it was nice to see family - they are all very excited we are having a baby. Also went to another friends baby shower this weekend. I randomly started feeling not so great this morning (tired, weak - I was a little dehydrated and hungry) but that seems to be passing now.

Rants/Raves: we need to paint the outside of our house!!! In the next three weeks preferably!

Questions: 

GTKY: IF you could have one wish, and it is not allowed to be for more wishes, what would that wish be? Financial freedom for my family.
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12-28/ 21w+2d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green

Upcoming Appointments: Sept 10 for quick 24 week check in

How are you feeling? I think I have started nesting, still on MS meds, tired, having random moments of feeling really weird like all of a sudden drained, hot, shaky, need to lay down 

Rants/Raves:
    Rave: I started deep cleaning my kitchen Friday purely out of no where. Saturday I got to visit one of my friends whom is also pregnant and tell her in person that I am also pregnant while our sons played. Our sons are 6 months apart and these babies will be about 6-8 weeks apart. 

Rant: During my deep clean Friday I accidentally unplugged my deep freezer and didn't realize it until Sunday afternoon but thankfully it is so full from grocery shopping everything was still frozen solid. Pregnancy brain I guess. 

Questions: 

GTKY: IF you could have one wish, and it is not allowed to be for more wishes, what would that wish be? That we lived closer to our families. We live 14 hours from family and it is hard because my son is at the age he knows he has family that lives far away but doesn't understand what far away means. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @Peachie89 - at least we're not alone in the random tired shaky moments? I ended up eating pretty much constantly today. Maybe it's a growth spurt?
    So exciting about your friend! And I'm glad your freezer didn't thaw. 
  • McKBabyMcKBaby member
    edited August 2019
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 21w2d / 12/28

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green

Upcoming Appointments: OB on 9/6 and growth scan on 10/11

How are you feeling? Good!  The pregnancy carpal tunnel is a killer at night, though. Need to break out my old sleeping braces, I think. 

Rants/Raves: I hate to see people wish away summer. I love the sun, beach, pool parties and BBQs! 

Questions: Nope. 

GTKY: IF you could have one wish, and it is not allowed to be for more wishes, what would that wish be?

For our renovations to be done on time, or close to on time. Or for the packing and unpacking fairy to take care of moving us out of the rental, into our house. 

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19

• @jandawg I have no clue what the random moments are but I don't like them at all. My husband was home one night when it happened and he was asking all these weird questions trying to figure out what it was and I finally said "put me in bed, talk to me when this moment is over" It happened like a hour after dinner so I'm honestly not sure what it could be. Before pregnancy I would have times where my blood sugar would drop so he thought that's what was going on but this felt different. 
  • @Peachie89 I hope they go away! 
    @McKBaby packing and unpacking fairy - yes please! We moved into our house 2 years ago and there are still some things in the basement.
  • Hi gals, not my board technically, but having fun reading...

@jandawg @McKBaby same with me on the packing/unpacking thing- we moved into our house in late 2016, I’m still going through stuff.  Honestly, I’m really just hoping to get rid of a bunch of old stored stuff from our last place (and our parents places) and just minimize a bit before baby arrives in December.  Crossing my fingers...

@Peachie89 I have epilepsy and take meds daily for that- I’ve read some very interesting similarities between MS and epilepsy (my maternal grandmother has MS).  I had a rough epilepsy weekend on Friday and Saturday- I spent almost all day Saturday sitting in our car just trying to be still and relaxed, because we weren’t at home. It was bad, and I don’t think the hormones or being exhausted help with these kind of issues.  I hope you start feeling some improvement ❤️
  • @cpk3535 @jandawg @McKBaby i will also lurk and raise my hand in solidarity of having boxes from when we moved in 2016 that i had just shoved in our spare room (now the baby's room) closet. i'm also 32 and still have childhood things in boxes at my parents, whoops. (secretly hopes my mom doesn't randomly call me and tell me time is up!)
  • @anniemarie887 I also definitely have childhood things in my dads attic. My inlaws also have pretty much moved all the remaining things from when we lived there by bringing boxes to the front hall and being like "these are ready for you to take to your house!" 😂 Can't say I blame them. 
  • @anniemarie887 @jandawg that’s pretty much what happened to me with my parents!  One day, when we had our first garage/home with an attic, my dad brought every piece of junk that ever belonged to me from their house in this mass exodus type thing and just shoved it into storage at our new place.  It did me absolutely no good at all- I couldn’t get in the attic or garage rafters to look through that stuff!  Now, we have a bigger place, and I’m using it more as a staging room and going through to purge this stuff. I definitely would not have chosen to keep all of this crap if I could have sorted through it sooner!  
  • @cpk3535 my parents have a 2 yr plan to downsize... so lets cross fingers i can buy that much time  ;)
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/26 22w

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:💙

Upcoming Appointments: 9/3 massage 9/11 fetal echocardiogram 

How are you feeling? Fine. Feeling lots of movement 

Rants/Raves: can’t wait for 🏈 season!!

Questions: 

GTKY: IF you could have one wish, and it is not allowed to be for more wishes, what would that wish be? Be able to communicate to those that have passed. 
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19