Baby Boy #2 Help — The Bump
Baby Names

Baby Boy #2 Help

We have a 3 year old son named Liam Mason. Neither name is a family name so we don't want a family name for this baby (making things more difficult because we have to come up with a FN and MN). 

Obviously popularity doesn't bother us. My name is very unique and gets mispronounced daily so I want something easy/simple.

Last name starts with a B.

Top choice we have is Noah Alexander but I'm looking for other options to give DH. We won't officially pick his name until we meet him. DH is hard to please. Noah is his favorite but has said maybe to Nathan and Lucas as well

Re: Baby Boy #2 Help

• LOVE Noah. I like Nathan. I like Lucas but not with Liam.

Noah Alexander or Nathan Alexander are great options.

Suggesting
    Rhys (or Reese)
    Cameron
    Justin
    mrsb8244
  • @leighry I thought the same thing about Lucas with Liam so I'm glad to know I'm not alone. I actually like Nathan Alexander as well! Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • I like Noah with Liam. Big no to Lucas...can’t stand when siblings all start with the same letter.

Jack
    Owen
    Isaac
    Neil
    Dean
    Ross
    Evan
    Asher
    Grayson

Married: April 2012

MC: Aug 2014

IF Dx irregular periods & Luteal Phase Defect: May 2015

DS: born April 2016 on Prometrium

TFAS: since Oct. 2018

BFP 6/3/19 on Prometrium!

mrsb8244
  • @daffodil_shoe yeah I don't really want to start the whole same letter trend. 

I like Jack but it's my in-laws dog's name. I like Isaac and Grayson! The other names are either close friends or family members names. We both have huge families which also makes it difficult. 

Thank you!
    daffodil_shoe
  • Owen
    Henry
    James
    Emmett
    Jack

I do really like Noah too!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
    mrsb8244
  • @laurenm2123 I'm glad so many people are liking Noah! Owen, James, and Jack are out because of family members/friends unfortunately. I love Henry but DH doesn't. I'll ask him about Emmett because I love that too! Thank you!!
    laurenm2123
  • I feel like Noah is a great brother name for Liam. I agree with most everyone else on the same letter first names. Im not a fan. We wont use another L for that reason. 
    If it were me, i like Micah and Liam as brothers too.
    mrsb8244
  • @SamiMarie88 I liked Micah too but DH wasn't a fan. He's so hard to please!
  • Another vote for Noah. 

Suggesting: 
    Benjamin
    David
    Elijah
    Samuel 
    Matthew
    John
    Evan
    Grant
    James
    Phillip 
    Ryan
    Tyler 
    Wyatt
    mrsb8244
  • @bellebaby221 thank you! The only two of those we don't have in our family already are Grant and Wyatt but I like those!
  • Noah and Liam sound great together. Practice yelling it out for when they start fighting. lol
    mrsb8244
  • @ashleyorm I'm laughing so hard at your comment!! I've never heard better advice lol