April 2020 Moms

GTKY - fur babies

Because who doesn’t love animals? 

Do you have pets? If so, show us some pictures. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
Baby number 2 due 4/11/20

Re: GTKY - fur babies

• Loading the player...
  • @ejoseph16 awww he looks like a sweet boi!
    @mercury94 oh my goodness. I think pugs are so cute. I love the names!
  • @littleredm When I met DH, he said that he had intended to name his dogs Yogi and BooBoo, but his roommate objected and named the girl Lulu. I knew we were meant to be. Also, your babies are precious. 

@ejoseph16 Look at that sweet old boy. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @Kathryn0903 I love that your cats are Pi and Tau. You teach math, right? That’s something DH would do. He’d probably put the Greek letters on the collars too. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @mercury94 yeah, both my husband and I teach math, so it makes sense for us to have our cats have math names.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mercury94 oh my goodness! I love pugs so much! ❤️ 

@Kathryn0903 those names are priceless! MH would name our kids after math things if I’d let him. 🙄 I keep going for book characters lol. Reading teacher vs. math teacher! 🤣😂
  • edited August 2019
    Mucha (left) and Pascal (right) hiking Chinidere Mountain (OR). They are my world. My greatest concern is not being able to fulfill their needs with the new baby. I'm optimistic that since they're herding dogs I expect that they'll love watching over the baby. 
  • @pdxwatermellon My rottie occasionally tries to herd DS. It’s cute as long as he doesn’t knock the kid over. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @kerriann0o114 Of course. Feather babies are definitely welcome. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • We have our old man stewie who is a jug (pug/jackrussle) mix. And our cat names waitforit. After 10 years hubby agreed I could get a cat but he got to pick the name so there we have it. 

We also live on a farm where I help look after the animals right now we have 12 horses, 2 minis, a pony, 2 cows, 1 sheep and 2 goats one mini and one regular. There will be more horses soon as well as 2 pigs, 2 more miniature goats and some chickens. Our daughter has told us that's not enough 🙈

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OMG so much cuteness!! This is my first child, Huckleberry Finn. He is 100 lbs. of chocolaty goodness. It's hard to see in the photo, but he had to have one of his eyes removed due to glaucoma, so he's always bumping into things. We have to remind DS to be nice to him, but he steals DS's food, so I get it.

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • Corajen, fondly named trash gremlin of a kitty. She showed up on our porch in the dead of winter going through our trash. She was super friendly and I wasn’t leaving her out in the cold. We searched but no one claimed her, so she’s our spoiled fur baby now. 

This one is her on my chest last night wanting pets. She can be very demanding. 😍

• Anyone else seem to think their fur babies “know” yet?

My dog was super protective the last month of my last pregnancy but this time around seems to be getting started earlier... 75 lb boxer and he is gentler when walking (compared to before) and if I go to bed early he lays outside the bedroom door until DH let’s him in our room for him to lay next to my side of the bed (his dog bed is in the living room). 
  • My first born 😂😂 
  • My highly annoying but beloved pups. Both rescue mutts, Angus is a fluffy spaniel mix and Axel is a stubby-legged pit mix.