February 2020 Moms
Options

GTKY wknd edition- Wedding Dresses!

I was stalking other boards and saw they were all doing this. Show off your wedding dress!

Re: GTKY wknd edition- Wedding Dresses!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @taylork2020 I LOVE that dress!!! Seriously it’s the perfect non-white but gorgeously bridal!
  • Options
    @daffodil_shoe it was a little chapel in Gatlinburg. It was cheesy and stress free :)

Everyone looks so gorgeous and so different! It’s making me want to have my vows renewed. 
  • Options
    @daffodil_shoe I ordered that particular color. Blue is my favorite color so it was always going to be one of my wedding colors.
  • Options
    @babyroma your dress is so gorgeous!!! Also, Catholic churches make for the best pictures. So ornamental and pretty. 😍
  • Options
    @therealbitts I LOVE your brooch bouquet! I tried making one for my wedding and it turned out more like a 50/50 flower/brooch mix. It was beautiful but not what I imagined. Yours turned out stunning! 
  • Options
    @taylork2020 thank you! I enjoyed gathering the brooches over the months leading up to the wedding. That sucker was HEAVY though! 
  • Options
    daffodil_shoedaffodil_shoe member
    edited August 2019
    @therealbitts I am IN LOVE with your brooch bouquet!!
  • Options
  • Options
    @nhh11 I was also not planning on strapless until I tried on my dress. 🤷‍♀️ Our dresses have very similar silhouettes, though you wouldn't be able to tell that from the picture I posted.