Confirmed loss (TW) — The Bump
April 2020 Moms

Confirmed loss (TW)

I stopped posting earlier this week because I started bleeding on Wednesday. After two more days of bleeding and two blood draws, it’s been confirmed as a MC. This is my first loss, and my only other pregnancy resulted in a full term, healthy baby, so I’m hopeful that I will be pregnant again soon. I wish you all the best of luck and healthy, enjoyable pregnancies! ❤️
mama-llama

Re: Confirmed loss (TW)

• @soprano19 I am so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and take time to heal. 💕
  • @soprano19 this breaks my heart. I’m really sorry for your loss and I hope you take care of yourself. This seems very unfair.

I wish you the best and hope to see you back on the boards real soon. 
    34 y/old FTM (EDD 4/2020)
    History of endo - lap done in 2019 and BFP after 5 medicated IUIs
  • Loading the player...
  • @soprano19 I’m so sorry for your loss. Take time to take care of yourself. Wishing you a rainbow baby I’m the near future. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 33 DH 33 TTC since Jan 2019 PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @soprano19 I’m so sorry for your loss. ❤️ Prayers for a rainbow baby in your near future! 
  • I'm so sorry, hun. I hate this happening to you. Take some time to grieve. ((hugs))
  • @soprano19 I'm so very sorry for your loss. I hope that the doctors are able to figure out why this has happened and that you will have your rainbow baby. Sending you hugs and love through this difficult time. <3

• @soprano19 I'm so sorry to hear that. <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @soprano19 so sorry. Hope you get your rainbow soon.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so sorry for you loss, sending big hugs. Take care of yourself!

• emalueemalue
    Sixth Anniversary 25 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper
    I'm so sorry! Take care 🧡
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am so, so sorry for your loss.  :(  I had my first and second loss this year as well and it was jarring. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon! <3
  • I’m so, so sorry to see this. Wishing you comfort and healing  <3