January 2020 Moms

TTGP Check-in w/o 8/8

This is a check-in for those that were active in TTGP board before moving over here. Feel free to answer the questions or just make general conversation. All TTGPers from other BMBs are welcome to participate!

What's going on this week? 

How far along are you?

Upcoming appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

Re: TTGP Check-in w/o 8/8

• Good morning!!!

What's going on this week? Baby can hear me!

How far along are you? 16w5d

Upcoming appointments? Sep 3rd, anatomy scan

Cravings/Symptoms? nausea is still in the background in the evening, fatigue comes and goes but is much better since I stopped using Unisom in the day. I'm getting that 2nd tri nesting urge.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? DH just got the call that our trusses are done! Those are the pieces that are on two angles to hold up the roof, and apparently you have to get someone special to design and make them. Usually takes a few weeks, but these guys expedited it in a few days because of our flooding issue. DH wants to start framing this weekend and next!

Questions? Not right now.
  • kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited August 2019
    @marebear15 Yh is moving right along with this project! Im also getting the nesting urge. I am getting so impatient wanting to work on the nursery! 

What's going on this week? Baby is growing hair

How far along are you? 16w1d

Upcoming appointments? Today!!

Cravings/Symptoms? Rlp is in full swing. Still exhausted and nauseous.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? Keeping my fx we can see some baby bits today at the scan and find out what the sexes are. Thankfully we have a friend watching ds. When I was confirming my appt they said it could be up to 3 hours long and there is no way he’d cooperate for that long. I think the stretching and heating pad helped my hip yesterday so I’ll be continuing that. 

Questions? I had one but can’t remember right now. 

Edit because autocorrect is the worst
  • Loading the player...
  • marebear15marebear15 member
    edited August 2019
    @kbrown2385 - Yes! I just wanna know what this baby is so I can start planning. I keep on wanting to buy those vacuum sealed garment bags to store all DD's clothing, but then I'm like, what's the point if it's a girl, I'm going to have to get it all right back out.

We do need to buy her twin mattress and bedding either way, but I know as soon as I buy the bed, I'm going to start working on her room, and then I don't know if I should move the nursery decor or buy her new stuff!

Edit: 🤞🤞🤞 You get to find out today!
  • @marebear15 Yes! Like do I need to buy girl clothes at all? I’d also love to be able to focus more on names. I’m trying and have like 3 so far that I really like, but not knowing has me going in like 500 different directions. If I don’t need girl names, I need to know so i can toss basically my whole list lol.