Group 4 (12/25-12/31) check in w/o 8/5

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Did you have a favorite teacher growing up and why?

Re: Group 4 (12/25-12/31) check in w/o 8/5

• Options

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/28 / 19w4d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Mango

Upcoming Appointments: A/S Friday 

How are you feeling?: I feel good! Have started feeling movement, which is always exciting; I just wish it was a little more consistent since I get nervous when I don’t feel anything for while (which I know is normal at this stage). 

Rants/Raves: Not today. 

Questions:  Do you read all the other check-ins? I haven’t been, but they all have so many more comments than ours, so I think maybe I should be   :D

GTKY: Did you have a favorite teacher growing up and why? My HS History teacher is definitely a stand out for me. All around great guy, super smart and excellent teaching style. When you can make Socrates fun, you know you’re a good teacher! 

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19

• Options

@McKBaby I read all the other check-ins because ours is so slow lol

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12-28 / 19w4d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: GREEN

Baby is the size of a(n): Large tomato 

Upcoming Appointments: 8/14 for A/S 

How are you feeling?:  Tired, still on MS meds because I'm still sick, have the mental motivation to nest but not the physical willingness (ie I made a list of stuff to do lol), 

Rants/Raves: Rave: We FINALLY told our families that we are pregnant. They all seemed excited for us but I'm in "trouble" because we waited so long lol 

Questions: 

GTKY: Did you have a favorite teacher growing up and why? I had several amazing teachers but not any that really stand out. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @McKBaby and @Peachie89 i tend to read them too, curious about how everyone is doing, maybe if i would learn something from another group. i actually just posted about doing a D19 group wide GTKY for fun. i also think we are seeing some people drop off? i saw some of the other months combined 2 weeks together, or just have one giant check-in.
  • Options

I totally missed this post! I couldn’t find it. Lol

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/26 20 weeks

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): banana, paper airplane, axolotl 

Upcoming Appointments: 8/15 Ob, 8/16 AS 

How are you feeling?: pregnancy brain is real y’all. 

Rants/Raves: sorry for posting a one off. I totally didn’t find this. 

Questions: nope

GTKY: Did you have a favorite teacher growing up and why? Loved one of my 6th grade teachers and my geometry teacher. Mostly because they were awesome.

ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Options
    @McKBaby i try to read other check ins as i have time. Seems like we just don’t have a lot of us that are late December. My March 17 group did it by day of the week you were due. 
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Options

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/26 20+2

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: still undecided!!

Baby is the size of a(n): banana

Upcoming Appointments: A/S - dont know when..

How are you feeling?: I'm feeling good! I'm in New York on vacation/here for a show and it's been going well (other than maybe a bit too much walking!). DH felt baby move for the first time the other night which was so exciting! I've been around music a lot and the little bean seems to really respond.

Rants/Raves: people have been giving me their seats on the subway - so nice.

Questions: I read the other check ins because yes, it doesn't seem like there are so many of us here in Group 4. Maybe we could do a combo 1/2 & 3/4

GTKY: Did you have a favorite teacher growing up and why? I had a teach who taught me creative writing, history, English, and stage craft. He was great. A fantastic mentor and teacher.