Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekly Randoms w/o 8/5

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 8/5

• Loading the player...
  • @b_1029 Ahhh such a tough situation. I would wait to see if the other person reached out and then consider making contact. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 I am both grossed and and incredibly intrigued at the size of this worm! 😆🧐
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @NYTino24 I’m still not over the first creature you terrified us with 😂
  • @b_1029 that’s an incredibly difficult situation! I don’t have any advice really, but I hope you have peace with whatever decision you make! I feel like I might want to know if I were in that situation, but the unknown is also scary! Best of luck with whatever you decide! 
  • @b_1029 whoa. My head is still spinning trying to think through your situation, so I can’t begin to imagine what you’re feeling! That’s such a tough call! Ahhh, I’m so torn! Wishing whichever way you decide is the right choice for you! ❤️
    Also, condolences on the crappy appliance situation. Parts of some of our pipes/connector pieces are totally corroded too. What a pia. I hope that’s getting resolved soon! 
  • @tyrion_ Bahaha... I have more. Just haven’t dug up those student projects!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @whatsbumpinpumpkin. Ha!  Yeah, it's a two-way street.  "It's okay, it would be super inconvenient to try to do early morning monitoring while DH is on a work trip," vs.  "I could just be a totally Awesome IF warrior woman, and even manage to pull off all my morning monitoring while he's out of town!"  Ughh.  AF is almost here, too, so I have to do <i>SOMETHING</i> in my mind to, "make it okay," that we're still not transferring yet ...  :(
  • @b_1029 wow, that's a tough decision. I don't have any advice, but I hope that whatever you decide is what will make you happy. 
  • @b_1029 I keep thinking about your situation and don’t have anything to offer other than what everyone else has said. But I definitely don’t think you should avoid reaching out if that’s something you want to do. 
  • b_1029  It is a tough thing.  Good luck with whatever you choose.  However, at this point in your life I'm (guessing) you are a grown-ass woman and don't need 18+ years of monetary support and time/attention that goes into parenting. With your bio-rents being as young as they were, and him talking to you some, it doesn't seem as though there are any hard feelings or whatnot. So, if you're mostly doing this from a genealogical perspective, they may be more open to it. (depends on how open THEY are to genea. research as well) But they may be just as interested to connect with someone and find out more 'family history' especially if they did an ancestry kit for their DNA as well!  (OR they may tell you to go pound sand, and is that worse than not knowing and being in your current situation?  IF so, F them... you are beautiful and amazing.  :wink: )
  • @b_1029 Your adoption story is incredible. Just started my day with reading back about what others have advised and what not. I just want to tell you that you are very brave for whatever you do to contact anyone and am very thankful that you are here to share your story. 

@NYTino24 That worm was huge! We sometimes get those where I am. Ick!
  • @shamrocandroll it sounds like you had a nice day on the river! Good luck with your MIL. Deeeep breaths, girl. <3
  • Wine @shamrocandroll. Lots of wine. And your arms will feel better too! 😆
  • @shamrocandroll we can drink together in spirit. 🥂

• @emeraldduchess I wish I could say I was shocked, but I'm not. She is the worst and I dread every time we see her because she ceaselessly harasses us about it. 
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3