Group 2 (2/8-2/14) check-in w/o 8/5

EDD/W+D:

Team:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appts:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is “your song” with your SO? What is the story behind it?

Re: Group 2 (2/8-2/14) check-in w/o 8/5

• Options
    EDD/W+D: 2-13 / 12w4d

Team: blue 💙

Baby is the size of a(n): apricot

Upcoming appts: 8/29

How are you feeling?: Exhausted, and super uncomfortable due to constipation

Rants/Raves: Tonight has been nice and slow at work, so all I did was some out dating, and then snuggled fresh babies all night in the nursery, including little 4-lb twins 😍

Questions: Anyone have luck with any kind of medicine that helps with constipation without giving you diarrhea? I’ve never been like this!

GTKY: “You Shook Me All Night Long” by AC/DC. At senior prom, a few years before we started seriously dating, we danced together to this song! I don’t know why I remember dancing to this particular song.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @um_thor So happy to hear that the news is out! It's so hard keeping a secret lol!

@daffodil_shoe Oh my goodness! How sweet about work last night! I love that your song is by AC/DC! 

@clee5711 Oh no! Not pregnancy rage! lol
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @daffodil_shoe medicine never worked for me, but prunes always worked things out. Just a handful every morning and a bunch of water might do the trick. 
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/9 13+1

Team: FO 

Baby is the size of a(n): lemon

Upcoming appts: Aug 31 for "gender discovery" U/S and the second half of the NT blood draw

How are you feeling?: Pretty darn human again. Nausea is completely gone, although it looks like indigestion is sticking around for the long haul. Slightly tired, but no longer exhausted. I'm still struggling with pregnancy insomnia, but that's probably my biggest symptom now.

Rants/Raves: At our NT scan they said we have no markers for Downs and that baby's brain is developing on track so that was nice to hear!

Questions:

GTKY: What is “your song” with your SO? What is the story behind it? "Satisfied" by Jewel. When we'd been dating for only about a month, we saw her preform it live, just Jewel and her guitar on stage. That night we said 'I love you' for the first time which we later admitted we never would have done so soon if it hadn't been for the magic of the night. It was our wedding song, and it's been kind of a pillar in my life. Did I say and do everything I had in my heart and walk away feeling satisfied in love, in work, in relationships, in the face of fear... Did I live some and do I feel satisfied?
  • Options
    @craftywitch Glad to hear that everything is looking good!!! Also super exciting you're feeling human again! lol
    TW
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 Glad to hear the NT test came back normal! I love that song!!! 
    TW
  • Options
    @kaeineurope So happy to hear surgery went well and baby is doing great!!!
    TW
  • Options
    @burr1371 aww, I’m sorry. That would hurt my feelings too, to be honest. Hugs ❤️
  • Options
    @burr1371 Awe man, that's such a bummer! I totally agree, my feelings would be hurt as well! 
    TW
  • Options
    @burr1371 Same- my feelings would be hurt too. I mean I know people have their own things going on, but booooo.

• Options
    W+D: 2/12-13+6

Team: blue! Just found out we are having our 3 boy! 

Baby is the size of a(n): Lemon

Upcoming appts: 4
    weeks for follow up 16 weeks 

How are you feeling?: 
    Normalish? Still some slight waves of nausea. Still tired. But now getting some pains in pelvis (round ligament maybe?) 

Rants/Raves: 
    still having some spotting because of my SCH . Tired of feeling anxious every time I go to the bathroom. But luckily doctor said it’s improving! 

Questions: 
    anyone else on your last baby?!?

GTKY: What is “your song” with your SO? What is the story behind it? None??? 😬 
    we have very different music tastes.