TTC After a Loss

TTCAL week of 7/29

edited July 2019 in TTC After a Loss
1. Introduce yourself 
2. Status?
3. R/R:
4.GTKY: If money was no object, where would you travel to in the world?

Re: TTCAL week of 7/29

• 1. Introduce yourself- miscarried 2014 and 2019
    2. Status? WTO
    3. R/R:
    Rant:  Trying to decide if I want to try on our own or use the clomid. Also I am dreading going back to school! 
    Rave: I had a great time over the weekend spending time with family. Also I am excited to see my students (I am a sped teacher so I keep the same students each year).
    4.GTKY: If money was no object, where would you travel to in the world? If I could travel anywhere it would be to Hawaii! This has always been a dream destination!!!
  • 1. Introduce yourself: mc 2016, cp 2018

2. Status? WTO, had a positive opk last night, temp drop and ewcm this am so today or tomorrow

3. R/R: It's smokey where I live right now. The fire isn't close, but last year was such a terrible year for fires that it makes me nervous.

4.GTKY: If money was no object, where would you travel to in the world? I've never been to a warm beach so I'm with you @Mamaof2beautifulgirls Hawaii would be nice
  • Loading the player...
  • @splashmountain You must be in CA (my powers of deduction based wildfires and trips to the coast). I'm in the Bay Area and I have family in Shasta County, so we're pretty fire sensitive. 😕

@Mamaof2beautifulgirls I'd do clomid personally. Not sure why, since it didn't actually work for me...😂

1. Introduce yourself Not new. Currently finishing up loss No. 6.

2. Status? Starting IVF. 

3. R/R: This morning reminded me of fall for some reason and now I'm in a ridiculously good mood. Even though it will be grossly hot by the afternoon. 

4.GTKY: If money was no object, where would you travel to in the world? Probably some place exotic. Rain forests or Bora Bora. A month in Italy sounds nice.
  • @splashmountain FX this is your month!!! I am so hoping for you!!! Also have a great time on vacation. I have always wanted to visit California and the coast! 

@ruby696 thanks for the input... I think I am over thinking this! I am a control freak about things and the bottom line is my RE did go to med school! 😂 I am pretty sure she knows more than me! FX for IVF!!! I hope it brings you your rainbow baby after all you have been through!!! ❤️
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls I'm the same way. I keep going back and forth about what kind of testing I want and how many embryos we should transfer. I finally decided I'm just going to trust my RE and do what she tells me. But it's so hard!
  • @ruby696 I've been away from the board for quite a few days so reading the weekly check in and saw your status. I'm so sorry you are back here again. 
  • 1. Not new, 4 losses
    2. Self benched for now, hoping to make some decisions this week
    3. Pretty fun weekend at a music festival in my home town. Only to wake up to construction outside my window at 7:30am this morning 
    4. Bhutan. This country intrigues me and I'd love to explore it but they don't allow tourists without hired guides and this costs a ton of money. It keeps the country from being overrun with tourism
  • @40momma I hope you come to an easy decision that is going to be the best for you! 
  • 1. Early loss in May 2019 

2. Status? WTO 

3. Rant: This is such a boring part of the cycle. Coming off the disappointment of AF but just twiddling your thumbs until your fertile window. borrrrrrrring! 

Rave: Girls weekend away this weekend! I can’t wait! 

4. Iceland to see the Northern lights 
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls If feel like summer flew by! Can’t believe it’s back to school already. When do you officially go back? 

@splashmountain Fingers crossed you get that miracle pre-RE juju! 

@ruby696 Good luck with IVF! I’m rooting for you and hoping everything goes as smoothly as possible. 

@40momma Now I have to go google Bhutan. Hoping for mental clarity so your decisions come easy for you. 
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls @tyrion_ thanks for the positive vibes. I had some pretty rough ovulation pains today so of course that means I ovulated a ton of eggs and I'm obviously going to be sooo ktfu I won't need the RE lol but in all honesty, I hope none of us have to be here much longer. I love the ladies here, but we all deserve our babies ❤

@ruby696 yes ma'am and I'm not far from Shasta county. I swear smelling smoke this weekend gave me some serious flashbacks! I hope your family is all ok after last year's Carr fire.

@40momma a music festival sounds fun! GL with whatever you decide.
  • @splashmountain My brother had to evacuate and stay with my dad, but his house was fine. I drove through it a few months later coming over the "hill" from Crescent City and I could not believe how big of an area it covered. And I'm from the North Bay, so that's saying something!  Hot windy days aren't fun anymore, that's for sure. Hope the fire stays far away from you!
  • Introduce yourself: kind of new. cp april 2017, cp january 2019, cp march 2019. 

2. Status? Big weak positive (is that a thing?), technically I am just week 4, 4 days. waiting to see if this one lasts another week or whenever I am out of the CP window before I get too excited. I don’t feel pregnant at all. worried i didn’t implant and the HCQ was a leftover. 

3. R/R: So hot in NYC!!! Too hot to go outside, even at night. 

4.GTKY:  I’d go skiing in gstaad or to Bhutan or Tibet or Moscow and stay somewhere ridiculously extravagant... 

@splashmountain good luck this month!!!!!
  • @tyrion_ FX this is your month!!! 

@happystin8 good luck this cycle!!!

Yes!!! @splashmountain I am believing everyone is going to get their rainbow soon!!!
  • @ruby696 that had to be so scary for him! I had my go bag packed and in the car, but we got lucky, it never made it to us. I definitely don't like wind on a hot day anymore
  • @happystin8 have you gone to your doctor to talk about what's going on? You've posted more than once now that you're pregnant and I'm just wondering why you decided to start posting here instead of a bmb or pgal. Please don't take that the wrong way, I mean no disrespect, I'm just curious.
  • 1. Introduce yourself - incomplete MC and D&C 3/2019
    2. Status? TWW
    3. R/R: 
    4.GTKY: If money was no object, where would you travel to in the world? I'm with @ruby696 , a month in Italy sounds great! I studied Italian in high school and part of college and I've always wanted to go but never had the time or money, so that would definitely be at the top of my list.

good luck with the impending O, @splashmountain! (I feel like that sounds weird, but I'm leaving it LOL)
    @Mamaof2beautifulgirls, even when you trust your doc, sometimes these choices can be difficult! hoping you can feel confident in your RE and it will produce spectacular results 
    @ruby696 Again, sorry you're back here. Keeping my fingers crossed for your first IVF cycle! 
    @tyrion_ That first part of the cycle prior to the fertile period is really the most annoying part! as horrible as the TWW is, it's still less boring than WTO

TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Lol @manillabar impending o works for me!
  • 1. Introduce yourself CP Nov. '18 and CP July '19
    2. Status? WFAF never wanted it to happen so bad in my life. 
    3. R/R: Rave:Am very happy I am finally able to tackle cleaning the upstairs of my house! Long list of excuses for why I wasn't getting it done. Huge reason why I have to get it done though. Am going away at the end of this month for 10 days and want the house super clean and organized before we go! Rant: We got no summer this year. Heavy rain almost everyday and its starting to get cold at night already😢
    4.GTKY: If money was no object, where would you travel to in the world? I'm with @Mamaof2beautifulgirls HAWAII!!! Its been my dream destination too! 

@splashmountain smoky days are the worse, I would keep all my rain over having smoky days. Last summer we had lots of smoke, this year just one really bad day I can recall. My parents almost had to evacuate from where they are this year (had bags packed and were waiting). Stay safe!

• 1. 3 prior losses 
    2. Status? Got my first postpartum period but still benched. Waiting for MFM preconception consultation. 
    3. R/R: 
    4.GTKY: If money was no object, where would you travel to in the world?

some random influencer I follow on Instagram is in Morocco and it looks amazing! I’ve also never been anywhere in Asia and would love to explore that part of the world. 

@tyrion_ That’s the part of the cycle where I obsessively read about TTC because there is nothing betters to do. have a nice weekend away!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ottergirl81 yay for cleaning! I find it so therapeutic! Have fun on your trip!

@Kurtni Morocco would be a great place to travel!