Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

IF Testing and Treatment w/o 7/29

13ยป

Re: IF Testing and Treatment w/o 7/29

• Options
    @inthewoods23 congrats on the good embryo results! The first letter is the cells that turn into the baby while the second letter is for the cells that turn into the placenta. My RE said they prioritize the fetus over the placenta when grading.ย 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I'm so excited for you and crossing ever that your transfer is successful! โค
  • Options
    @mokay19 yep makes sense!

I need to stop consulting Dr Google about implantation chances with a 5BB embryo now or I'm going to drive myself crazy into the belief that BB is not a favorable grading. Somebody tell me to quit worrying!! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 |ย Together since 2007 |ย Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3ย |ย all BFN
    IVF #1 |ย 6.11.19ย |ย 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1ย |ย 9.10.19ย |ย BFNย "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testingย |ย all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2ย |ย 3.31.20ย |ย Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE |ย 8.20.20ย |ย Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! |ย 9.22.20ย |ย MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally |ย starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist |ย 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy |ย 10.1.21ย | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono |ย 10.15.21ย |ย normal
    Bloodwork |ย 10.21.21ย |ย high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22ย B)ย | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch;ย added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI |ย 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check |ย allย normal
    Labs |ย high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up |ย 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 that's wonderful news about your embryos! ๐Ÿ’š
  • Options
    @misshelen86 I just remembered in the shower that YH had his us. I hope everything went ok!!
  • Options
    **Lurking

@inthewoods23 I also got teary eyed reading your update.ย  So excited for you!!!ย  <3

@kpearse99 I hope AF gets her act together and cooperates with your schedule!!!ย  <3ย 
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!ย  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    @inthewoods23 at my appointment, my doctor said that they like Bโ€™s and Aโ€™s and that she doesnโ€™t think there is a huge difference between them. I think itโ€™s good that you have good blastocyst numbers since the range is 1-6 and you have all 5โ€™s! ย Also, FWIW, my friend has a healthy IVF baby from a 4BB embryo!

@begging4abump yay on being done with your medication and onto the next cycle! I hope you have no more road blocks!

@kpearse99 what a relief about the genetic testing! FX for AF soon so you can get that Monday appointment! Youโ€™re not on progesterone right now, are you?
  • Options
    @mokay19 nope, no progesterone... just my ute being stupid (again) I figured if AF arrives Sunday that would be okay too because I can get my testing done on CD2 (Monday) as well and still be good. Iโ€™m giving AF all these options, she needs to pick one!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011ย |ย ย EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/Sย 3ย 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =ย  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    @begging4abump good luck today at your appointment!ย 

@kpearse99 hope your ute gets her act together so you can get your bloodwork done and move on!
  • Options
    Omg yay on having a cycle again @begging4abump! What a great update. I'm hoping all looks well in the ute. I think my "debris" is just leftover tissue, they would see it moving around in the saline solution which is how they knew it wasn't anything else like a fibroid or polyp. **TMI**I did have some kind of weird discharge the two days after (gray/brown & a bit chunky?) **end TMI**
  • Options
    @b_1029 I have a meeting with my coordinator on the 9th and she basically fills the planner out with me. I don't know how you would keep track without some kind of planner.
  • Options
    @begging4abump oh wow, I am so sorry for the blindside at your RE appointment. That's exactly what you were hoping to avoid today. :( Did he explain why he changed his mind about the letrozole?ย 
  • Options
    @begging4abump ketchup is literally the grossest food ever invented.ย  The smell of it makes me want to barf (and sometimes I have barfed from the smell)!
    I'm glad the orilissa helped improve things and hopefully the letrozole gets a good, healthy follicle for you and you don't even need those 3 tries!
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess He changed it based on my amh or my fsh, but not really sure why. I figured there was no point in pressing the issue. And not the worst blindsideโ€”it didnโ€™t really change my expectations, so I can take that one in stride.ย 

@mokay19 ย thank you! Iโ€™m hoping us letrozole buddies can all move to our bmb together soon. Right, @b_1029?

@keikilove That is so much! I am so truly sorry for your loss and all the gut-punching crap thatโ€™s been thrown at you the last couple weeks! โค๏ธโค๏ธ Iโ€™m so sorry that your family hasnโ€™t been supportive and that your husband and you are having a rough patch. With everything so raw right now, I canโ€™t imagine what youโ€™re going through, but Iโ€™m sending so many creepy stranger hugs to you. โค๏ธโค๏ธ
  • Options
    @keikilove I am so sorry that youโ€™re going through all of this and Iโ€™m so sorry that your family has said those things to you. I think all of your anger, frustrations, and pity parties are valid. Iโ€™ve been having a lot of those emotions lately, too and they arenโ€™t easy to overcome. I really hope your insurance gets figured out and that this unexpected and undesired cycle break gives your body what it needs to go full steam ahead into the next step. * hugs *
  • Options
    @keikilove โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ I don't even know what to say except ****hugs****
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 |ย Together since 2007 |ย Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3ย |ย all BFN
    IVF #1 |ย 6.11.19ย |ย 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1ย |ย 9.10.19ย |ย BFNย "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testingย |ย all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2ย |ย 3.31.20ย |ย Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE |ย 8.20.20ย |ย Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! |ย 9.22.20ย |ย MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally |ย starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist |ย 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy |ย 10.1.21ย | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono |ย 10.15.21ย |ย normal
    Bloodwork |ย 10.21.21ย |ย high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22ย B)ย | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch;ย added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI |ย 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check |ย allย normal
    Labs |ย high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up |ย 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @begging4abump the veggie tacos were nothing special, we just used some veggies we had initially planned on using for kebabs. So it was grilled onions, peppers, squash, and zucchini. We threw some taco seasoning on there beforehand.
    Girl, I am just so hopeful for you. I'm glad you're back on the TTGP train!ย 

@keikilove I saw your update yesterday in TTCAL after missing you for a few days. As others have said, I can't offer you anything except creepy internet hugs. โ™ฅ I'm so sorry for your immensely sucky week.
    And FWIW, I think you can post things like that here, since you included the TW, I don't see any problem with it at all.ย 
  • Options
    @begging4abump the trigger shot itself was fine and didn't hurt any more than a normal vaccine or anything. 2 days later though and the injection site is still a bit swollen and red and hurts like someone punched me in the stomach! I had a dull headache the first couple days on letrozole but other than that, no other side effects besides (TMI) a TON of CM...which is the complete opposite thing Clomid did to me hah. As for the neighbors...I just dislike them. They're renting to own (we assume) but they've tricked out their backyard with this big structure that has flashing lights and a disco ball and their hot tub under it all, and the worst, recent addition...every weekend now, they blow up a giant MOVIE SCREEN and watch it from their hot tub, sound blasting. If they aren't watching movies, they're blasting their music and it's just the two of them. It's ridiculous and is super annoying when you can't really enjoy your outdoor space because these a-holes are polluting everything with noise (lol I sound like I'm 80 years old, but seriously if I live 2 doors down from you and your music is blasting over my own...)! Several months ago, DH threw this bunch of grapes over our fence into our neighbor's yard on the other side - their house is vacant. I posted about it in the randoms because I had no idea he was doing it and there was just these grapes hanging off the tree...apparently it was something he had been doing for a bit lol.ย 
    As for your update...damn lady, that's a lot to process. So sorry for the blindside. I can't imagine the stress of knowing you only have that limited amount of time to try. I'm really hopeful the letrozole does the trick for you!ย 

@keikilove ugh, gosh. I have been wondering where you were and I'm so, so sorry to read your update and that people have said those awful things to you. NONE of this is your fault and it's all BS about "God's/the universe's" plan. I am pissed for you that someone had the audacity to say that to you, let alone your own family members. You are allowed to be bitter, and angry, and whatever else you feel right now. I can't even imagine all that you're going through. Giant hugs to you, lady <3<3ย 
  • Options
    @b_1029 Iโ€™m curmudgeon-y when it comes to noises in my neighborhood too, so I totally sympathize. We have a cemetery across the street which isnโ€™t ideal, but it makes for quiet neighbors. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just huff about the cars/motorcycles revving down the street too fast. I feel like Iโ€™ve aged a few decades in the last couple years. Anyway, I hope that trigger shot pain backs off soon, and glad to hear letrozole brought minimal side effects, and the cm part sounds like a perk maybe?
  • Options
    @keikilove I am heartbroken for you. I am so, so sorry that you've had to hear such insensitive comments from people about "God's plan". So many hugs to you. Please don't ever feel like you're "bringing the drama". What you're going through is emotional hell and you can't walk through it alone. That's why places like this exist. You feel everything that you need you feel, and vent to us as much as you need. We've got you. ๐Ÿ’š

@b_1029 damn, your neighbors are jerks. I will stop complaining about my neighbors' stupid rooster now.ย 
  • Options
    @NYTino24 I'm so sorry about all that! I hope you get some HIO in anyway. We are also twinsies because I lost my wallet (and thus my driver's license) this week too. I am hobbling along without it and crossing fingers I don't get pulled over..

@emeraldduchess Yay for those results! Always a relief โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I am back and getting caught up. A few tags now and then I'll be back later!

@inthewoods23 I am sooooo excited for you.ย I am glad the mock transfer went smoothly and your embryo numbers and grades look so good.ย 

@keikilove Oh no, sorry to hear. Yay that the IUI initially working but I am so sorry about all of your losses and your family. It sounds like they are coming from a good place, but also sounds like they dont get it.

@begging4abump Yay for moving forward with a new cycle. I am glad your body is responding to the Orlissa. Multiples would be hard but such a blessing. So many things to consider!

@emeraldduchess Sorry to hear about the bad side effects ๐Ÿ˜ฌ But that is sweet that your husband is being so encouraging.

Me:ย 35ย Husband:ย 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
    ย DS: 2.5 yoย 
    ย EDD:ย 12/2/16 DOB:ย 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3 ย  ย ย ย  ย ย <3ย