Weekly Check-in Group 1 (3/1-3/8) w/o 7/29

EDD/W+D: 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appts: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to doing before summer ends? 
Me: 33 | DH: 34
Married: October, 19, 2015
EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
EDD 11/24/23
(Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

Re: Weekly Check-in Group 1 (3/1-3/8) w/o 7/29

• EDD/W+D: 3/7 8w+1d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: team finding out this time!

Baby is the size of a(n): wild strawberry 

Upcoming appts: first Appt Thursday! Cannot wait!

How are you feeling?: exhausted, nauseous, hungry, headache, uncomfortable, bloated, food aversions. Feeling way more than 8 weeks pregnant! Blehhh

Rants/Raves: rant- Trying to be a good mom to a 3 year old is so hard when you feel like shit (i’m home with her all summer). Rave- I’m so lucky to have a hands on, understanding husband who is
    working full time and picking up all the slck at home.

Questions: Anyone else feel like they’re showing a little yet? I was overweight before and the bloat is real! But i feel like my stomach is a little bigger and firmer already. Seems too soon!

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to doing before summer ends? We’re going to hershey Park in 2 weeks just the 3 of us. Can’t wait!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • EDD/W+D: 3/1; 9w1d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: definitely finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n):  Blackberry

Upcoming appts: 8/22 is my next one!

How are you feeling?: Pretty good! Symptoms have subsided a bit, so I'm starting to feel more like a functional human again.

Rants/Raves: none that I can think of at this time.

Questions: How do you all handle people acting like you're going to break if you lift anything or do anything physical? While I know DH is being very protective of me/baby, I'm starting to feel like a waste of space on my own house because he won't let me do anything!

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to doing before summer ends? My summer already ended :/ I started back at work with the school district last week!

@laurenm2123 I totally feel like I'm already showing! Mine is really probably just bloat, though -- first pregnancy for me, though, so showing this early seems a little soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D: 3/7 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry

Upcoming appts: 8/9 :)

How are you feeling?: I'm late to the nausea game but it's coming on really strong this week. I'm also suuuper exhausted and my breasts are sooo sore!

Rants/Raves: I'm a  pretty happy camper right now.

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to doing before summer ends? My mom is coming out to visit next month to help me set up my classroom for the year. She loves to put up bulletin boards and it's my least favorite part about teaching little people so I'm really excited to have her here to help with that. We had a really eventful start to our summer so it will be nice to relax over the next few weeks before school starts back up. 

@heyahelmett I've been saying "Thanks for your concern. I think I'll be alright" and just doing whatever people are nervous about. I don't have too many really physical things to do but I have also noticed people acting like I'm made of glass. 
  • EDD just got bumped to this group at my first appt 😊 So, hi! 

EDD/W+D: March 8, 8+2

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Green — I don’t have a preference, but can’t keep a secret and DH wants to be surprised

Baby is the size of a(n): small Lego brick

Upcoming appts: 8/26 x2 

How are you feeling?: Relieved. ~TW~ Had a big SCH scare (bright red blood dripping) earlier this week, but saw super reassuring growth and heartbeat. ~end~ And bloated, nauseated, tired, etc, etc. 

Rants/Raves: Just got back from a really lovely weekend in Seattle and after my freak-out earlier this week, everything seems pretty great. 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to doing before summer ends? Have a couple camping trips planned that will be beautiful and fun. One in particular involves an inflatable SUP and watching pup (and DH) swim to heart’s content. Lake water is cold for me 🥶

Hard to tag on the app, but love that partners are being (sometimes overly) supportive! 
  • EDD/W+D: March 6 / 8 weeks (not sure how many days 😝)

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: green 

Upcoming appts: August 9th - it will be my first appt with the midwife

How are you feeling?: nauseous, low energy and always hungry

Rants/Raves: Last weekend we went camping and I was cleaning out the trailer when something fell on my head.  Luckily I was kneeling and wiping the floor at the time so I didn’t incur a fall.  Long story short, the baby is okay but I’m recovering from a concussion.  My dr put me on bedrest for 3 days and I’m work for a week.  Being concussed and pregnant at the same time has been very challenging but I’m starting to feel better - slowly but surely.

Questions: I don’t really have any right now...

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to doing before summer ends? Camping some more 🙂
  • @laurenm2123 can’t wait to hear about your appointment on Thursday!

@heyahelmett try being on restricted activities - there’s only so much Netflix a girl can watch and things like having to wait for DH to have time to unload the dishwasher and reload are driving me a bit crazy  :D

@sivosk oh that’s so sweet of your mom to help

@pdx2020 glad to hear your scare was ok in the end!

@jentylea oh no! Concussion is no joke. Do take the doctors seriously and rest up - doing too much too soon really delays recovery and you might not realize it until later.

Sorry I missed the last few weeks as things were a bit crazy - hoping to be a bit more active again now 

EDD/W+D:  7th March, 8+4

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out (but legally not allowed until after 14 weeks)

Baby is the size of a(n): Denise’s Pygmy seahorse - And it looks like one too lol!

Upcoming appts: I had a TVUS yesterday, basically had one a week as after our viability scan I had quite a bit of spotting and cramping. In the end it seems it’s my adenomyosis which has grown due to the extra blood flow and hormones. So I’ve been on “couch rest” since Friday just not to anger it any more than necessary. LO is doing great and so far the adeno is not affecting but we have to watch as everything grows. We also had the appointment to discuss and plan the first trimester screening.
    Intralipids coming up Thursday,

How are you feeling?: I was doing well until mid of last week as super strong nausea had only been from 7pm to 7am so I could sleep through most of it - and since then it is all day. I also found if I go more than 2 hours without food I need to sleep for a few more hours before I can eat anything again. I’ve not been sick at all - but I’ve still lost quite some weight which dr is ok about for now but we are watching. The Intralipids should help me with 3000 calories in one hour! Otherwise very tired - napping for 2-3 hours every afternoon and sleeping 10 hours a night with one bathroom break.

Rants/Raves: We started having our terrace completely remodeled back at Easter and it’s still not done.... and the weather is awesome...

Questions: Nope

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to doing before summer ends? 
    Sitting out on my terrace hopefully lol! 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @larenm2123 - I feel you on feeling like crap. I too, have a 3 year old, and his demanding (and hyperactive) nature does not go well with all the crappy feelings!  I'm just exhausted trying to keep up with him some days.  it's like he decided to get more stubborn/demanding just in these past couple months.. but maybe I'm just not as up to dealing with it as I was before.
    @jentylea - love camping too, but haven't gotten a concussion from it ....yet!  :)  feel better soon!

EDD/W+D: March 7

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out

Upcoming appts: August 12th

How are you feeling?: not the greatest.  this all day nausea has got to go.  I wish I could just sit back and enjoy pregnancy, but this sickness just makes me wish the 1st tri would hurry up.  

Rants/Raves: This summer is going by entirely too quickly.  I feel like it just started and here we are coming up on school starting again.  :(  So not feeling up to shuttling my daughter around for sports with these 1st tri bouts of nausea... 

Questions: none at the moment

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to doing before summer ends?  hoping to feel well enough to get out to the lake/camping a couple more times.
  • @treetop19 lol I hope you never get a concussion from camping... be safe out there haha.  I agree with you, the summer has passed way too quickly!  I’m in western Canada and it’s been unusually rainy here.  We’ve totally gotten ripped off on our summer weather and in one more month, the kids are back at school ☹️
  • EDD/W+D: March 3/ 9+2

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): cherry

Upcoming appts: 8/6... please hurry! 

How are you feeling?: Pretty much the same, have had very minimal symptoms so far. The only daily symptom seems to be headaches... ugh. And of course I always appreciate a nap 😏 Last week my boobs felt like I was carrying bricks on my chest but this week that has subsided.

Rants/Raves: Rant... starting to lose my patience between ultrasounds. My mind runs wild almost every day with fear. I just want to feel my baby!

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to doing before summer ends? Hubby and I are driving to the beach to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. And of course I’m looking forward to telling our families about our little one ❤️