January 2020 Moms
Options

TTGP Check-in w/o 7/25

This is a check-in for those that were active in TTGP board before moving over here. Feel free to answer the questions or just make general conversation. All TTGPers from other BMBs are welcome to participate!

What's going on this week? 

How far along are you?

Upcoming appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

Re: TTGP Check-in w/o 7/25

• Options
    What's going on this week? Babies are thumb sucking and wiggling toes. Kidneys are making urine. 

How far along are you? 14w1d

Upcoming appointments? 8/21 w/midwife, hopefully sooner for high risk ob.

Cravings/Symptoms? Not craving anything but finding I can eat more food rather than just one or two bites before being done. Was hoping to have more energy but I’m still just exhausted. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? My friend is in Cabo for the week so we are keeping an eye on her house. I got a frantic call from her yesterday evening that her mom (who she doesn’t have a good relationship with) was at her house harassing her teenage step son. Thankfully she was gone by the time I got over there, but really 🙄. Why do adults have to be such pains in the asses? Hopefully it won’t happen again for the rest of the time she’s gone. I’m not above calling the cops on her mom to get her off the property.

Questions? I don’t think so
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 - Some mothers are crazy! I can't imagine that happening in my family, except maybe my SIL losing her mind.

What's going on this week? same as kbrown, baby is wiggling toes and thumb sucking

How far along are you? 14w5d

Upcoming appointments? 1.5 weeks

Cravings/Symptoms? salty things, I'm adding more salt to my food that usual, and going for the salty snacks

Rants/Raves/Randoms? DH is discouraged because he lost a day this week due to rain, and he doesn't think he can pour the concrete this weekend. I think he'll probably find a way to finish it all in time for Saturday. Rave: It's been so nice yesterday and today in the morning. It was 70 yesterday and 69 this morning, and breezy too. 

Questions? not right now

Also, I'm so so happy about the recent grads. chichiphin and I were both in the Sep BMB, but I left a lot sooner than her. But I'm just happy she moved back to a birth board!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @marebear15 idk how she deals with all the drama constantly. My family isn’t perfect but sometimes watching hers is exhausting lol. Bummer the rain messed up plans for the concrete pour. Hopefully he will be able to get it done soon! 

Im also thrilled every time I see people I was on ttgp with move on. The most recent made me so happy. Hoping ruby gets back to another one soon. 
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 - I missed the news about ruby until just now. I feel so bad for her...
  • Options
    **lurking here** but CRAP I just realized the news about ruby and didn't see it this morning when I posted a massive congratulations..Is it bad to delete my original congratulations post in the grad thread, I feel that probably was like rubbing salt in the wound so horrible
  • Options
    @c1kc1kpol1cn1k first, i dont think youre a lurker here since you were on ttgp. Also, im sure she understands, but it wouldnt hurt to add an edit or something if you want. 
  • Options
    @c1kc1kpol1cn1k - Maybe add an edit? I'm sure she understands as it had only been a few hours since she told us her bad news about dropping betas.
  • Options
    thank you both! I guess since I was there for so short I didn't feel it was proper.

I ended up sending a PM since I was worried that if I edited/updated it would take the post back up to the top of the board which would be worse