Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TW Tuesday 7.23

Who or what is being a major TW in your life this week?  Let it out here!

Re: TW Tuesday 7.23

• Options
    Agreed @shamrocandroll at what freaking point do they just give you a new model!!!!!! You seriously might have enough for legal action here. Where are our legal eagles?! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited July 2019
    1. Our broken dryer
    2. My fucking coworker. I know this is shocking. Her schedule today: 
    9:55 am “wahhhh my VPN hasn’t worked for the last 20 min so I haven’t been able to log on yet” (why you’re logging on at NINE FORTY when you’re working at home is beyond me. Like literally you just need to roll over in bed)
    10 am finally logs on for the day 
    12-1:30 lunch break with her dad
    3:30-3:40 runs a call
    4:15 says she is going to finally come to the office (after like 2 weeks) to come move her shit since we’re moving buildings. Doesn’t take her computer. 

Now i’m no mathematician but I don’t think that’s even 5 hours of work. 
  • Options
    @b_1029 Gotta love the useless co-workers. I keep meaning to check in on mine one day when I’m working late. He gets here at 10 or 11, because he “works until 7 or 8.” I occasionally work until 7, but I never remember to look down the hall to see if he’s still there. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    On the topic of coworkers....

Same guy that typically comes in anywhere from 9:15 to 9:40 - sends us an email at 10:45 that he has a doctor's appointment. No ETA back was given, just that he'd "be back after the appointment". FINALLY showed back up to work at 3:15. Now if my math is right, and subtracting the lunch hour that doesn't count towards our work hours, he was gone for 3.5 hours!!

Should I rat him out to my boss (who's out of the office for training) that he was gone for basically half a day and should use 4 hours of PTO? Because hellooooo you were basically gone most of the work day especially when you consider he comes in an hour and a half later than the typical start time.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @shamrocandroll That’s tough. This is too much for you lately. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    @mercury94 she NEVER stays late. She went through a phase where she’d log on at 9:45 and leave promptly at 5. If she ever even tried to say she stayed late I would lol at her because I can see how many hours she has been offline haha. It’s so frustrating when people do that!

@inthewoods23 I feel like you and I just have the ongoing sagas of awful coworkers. What on earth was he gone for so long for??? I don’t know of any appt that would take that long. He obviously is taking advantage of the fact your boss is OOO. Do you have a good relationship with your boss? I complain to our manager fairly often and feel comfortable doing so, but she doesn’t do anything to discipline / remedy the situation. 
  • Options
    @b_1029 well, he does live 30+ minutes (no traffic) from our office which is partly why he comes in later. Otherwise he'd spend an hour in traffic every morning. So.... Figure the appointment itself took 2.5 hours then since I'm guessing his doctor is near where he lives. It was probably a procedure of some kind. Whatever. I do have a good rapport with my boss and I've alerted him to a few things before so I'll probably let him know because he and I have talked about flexibility since I've had so many appointments dealing with the IUIs and then IVF. BUT at least I do all early morning appointments and not things right in the middle of the day.

Sometimes my boss isn't even in the office until 8:30 or later since *TW* he's got 2 LOs and they're sometimes a handful. There are times that I still get in before everyone, even with an appointment.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause