Group 4 (2/22-2/29) Check in w/o 7/22

EDD/W+D:

Team finding out/pink/blue/green:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appts:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is your biggest/worse phobia (hint: phobias are irrational fears)?

Re: Group 4 (2/22-2/29) Check in w/o 7/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @babyroma sorry for your computer issues, that is stress no one needs!!  I told my boss & one of my employees I'm pregnant (it'll directly effect them sooner than anyone else if I happen to need to be out sick or something), everyone else will find out after 12 weeks.

Me: 39 DH: 36
    Married: Sept 2018
    DS: December 2016
    #2 EDD Feb 2020

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @kbrinks2 The plan right now is to seriously tackle this task once we announce to the ILs, so end of August/14 weeks (waiting for the NIPT results). My MIL REALLY loves babies and REALLY wants to watch her grand-kids full-time. My H and I are undecided. While it would save us a ton of money, it will also depend on how many kids she has under her watch. Ours will be grand-kid #11 (#9 is due today).  
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @char245 sending positive thoughts and prayers your way for your appointment tomorrow
    @TennisLove30 that’s awesome your that much closer to being through first trimester what did they give you as a new due date?
  • Options
    @char245 pregnancy after loss brain can be brutal.  Hopefully tomorrow gives you some peace.

@TennisLove30 that's awesome!  It's so crazy because usually you hear about people measuring behind so it's great to see the opposite.
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• Options
    @rikiteacup My mom is off in the summer so she will be able to watch baby for three months after I'm done with maternity leave and then we are going into daycare full-time. It's stupid expensive from the quotes I've gotten and I've been budgeting for it based on "average prices in my area" boy were they off! Gah! Hope you guys are able to figure out what you want to do. It is saving a lot of money and you know that with family - you trust them a bit more than a daycare but at the same time daycares do provide a lot of developmental and tools geared towards baby's age.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/27 8w6d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): LEGO brick! 

Upcoming appts: nurses appointment tomorrow

How are you feeling?: sometimes ok sometimes run down. 

Rants/Raves: I had some light bleeding earlier in the week, I think it was just from sex and/or over doing unpacking from our move. Hoping it’s nothing. 

Questions: none at the moment. 

GTKY: What is your biggest/worse phobia (hint: phobias are irrational fears)? I rather not deal with bugs! 
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/29 8w4d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): peanut

Upcoming appts: just had my first one today and found out we’re due on leap day, a little earlier than I thought! Going to be doing noninvasive testing in 2 weeks

How are you feeling?: nauseous, tired, sore boobs, and weird dreams!

Rants/Raves: currently unemployed and job searching so dealing with a lot of uncertainty that makes it hard to plan

Questions: nope!

GTKY: What is your biggest/worse phobia (hint: phobias are irrational fears)? Hmmm not sure, my fears all seem rational to me 😂
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/22 10 weeks

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: I wanna know!!!!

Baby is the size of a(n): tater tot I think lol

Upcoming appts: not until 8/19

How are you feeling?: tired and nauseous. Pregnancy takes so much out of me. I won’t be myself again until this baby is born. Baby being #4 I’ve just acknowledged that I’m exhausted and rest when I can. That means I partake in nap time too and I let my husband parent by himself when he’s home.

Rants/Raves: I’m very excited that I’m going to start working out with my trainer again next week. 

Questions: I have a UTI that caused cramping in my stomach and back. I’ve had an ultrasound since starting antibiotics but it makes me nervous that it could effect baby. Anyone else going through this?

GTKY: What is your biggest/worse phobia (hint: phobias are irrational fears)? Zombies. I know. It’s a crazy fear to have but dang it they scare me. Also, I love being scared so I watch any and all things zombie. Well, not the cheesy stuff. Lol