February 2020 Moms
Options

Rainbow baby

I am 29 next week, married, and we are pregnant with our 3rd baby hoping for our rainbow baby. This is the farthest in a pregnancy I have gotten and have my 1st ultrasound on Monday. I am 11 weeks 2 days today. We are due February 5, 2020.

Re: Rainbow baby

• Options
    I have no clue where this post just landed. This week I just started having pregnancy brain issues misspelling stuff and apparently now not being able to be the tech smart person I normally am sorry if this in not in intro area.
  • Options
    I'm also hoping for a rainbow baby! This will be my 3rd pregnancy since having my son (healthy pregnancy with no issues) 5 years ago and I've made it to 10w3d! Furthest I had made it before was about 6w2d. Good luck to you!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    leksiLleksiL member
    @mrsspecialedteacher - welcome! you accidentally made a stray post! It is confusing because the big pink button next to a post is to start your own post, but to reply you hit the light blue "reply to post" button. They should make the reply button easier to see!

Can you copy and paste your intro into the Intro post so everyone sees it?
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    @mrsspecialedteacher Congratulations. You are not alone in navigating this pregnancy after loss thing. This is my second pregnancy, and will hopefully be my rainbow. I had a missed miscarriage in March. I'm 11+5, and have my 12 week scan on Thursday. Still very anxious despite having made it much further and seeing the little heart beat flicker twice. I think I'll stay nervous until I can feel our little bug moving and kicking.  <3