1st Trimester

Nausea, vomiting - nothing works

I am in a state of severe pain and discomfort. I broke down and decided Zofran was the best choice after attempts at everything else it seems: seabands, ginger ale, crackers, small meals spread across the day. Now that zofran is failing to keep the inner demons from spewing from the depths of hell every time I eat I am at a loss. If I can’t get answers soon I may need IV fluids. I am 8 weeks and 3 days. 

Re: Nausea, vomiting - nothing works

• I am in a state of severe pain and discomfort. I broke down and decided Zofran was the best choice after attempts at everything else it seems: seabands, ginger ale, crackers, small meals spread across the day. Now that zofran is failing to keep the inner demons from spewing from the depths of hell every time I eat I am at a loss. If I can’t get answers soon I may need IV fluids. I am 8 weeks and 3 days. 
    If you need IV meds, that's what works, itvis what it is, especially if you have tried everything else.  Keep doing what you are, stay in contact with your doctor and do as they say.