November 2019 Moms

Kick count

Hi everyone! 22 weeks and 5 days, and I have found myself obsessed with feeling baby boys kicks. I felt him kick several times this morning, some hard ones around noon, but tonight nothing. I've done all of my tricks to get him to move and nothing. Am I being silly? Is he just sleeping really hard? It's my first so I don't know what to expect.

*I should add that we had an ultrasound yesterday and heart rate was strong and he moved and kicked a lot during that time. 

Re: Kick count

• Kick counts aren’t really a thing until 28 weeks (or somewhere closer to 28 weeks). It is normal to have periods at this point where you can’t feel baby move. 

If you would like to stick around and be apart of our community, please consider changing your username from knottienumbers to something easier to recognize and tag. There a ton of knottienumbers out there and it is difficult to tell you apart from the other knottienumbers. You may need to log out and log back in to see it change. 

Also, please take some time to read through our “read first” thread. It explains how we organize our board and use all the active threads.