October 2019 Moms
Options

Weekend GTKY: Coffee

And if if you don’t drink coffee, then what is your morning beverage choice?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me (32) DH (34) | |
BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19

Re: Weekend GTKY: Coffee

• Options
    C ☕️ 
  • Options
    Between A and B. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    C or D, depending on if we have half n half or just milk.
  • Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    You’re all doing it wrong. The best coffee is between E and F!
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • Options
    F or B ℓσℓ I’m kinda an all or nothing girl. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Options
    Ditto @perfectlove09

If it's hot, f. If it's cold, b
  • Options
    Anywhere between C, D and E. I'm not to picky. Sometimes just a little almond milk in my coffee, sometimes flavored creamer. 
  • Options
    Prior to DS, C. During and after his preg it was F. During my 2nd preg and since it's been between D/E depending on where it comes from. Luckily I haven't had to change it this preg.
  • Options
    A for sure! I basically drink coffee flavored sweet milk (the rare times that I do drink coffee)
  • Options
    When I use cream I like it B. But I try to use an almond milk and will make it between C and D. 

I recently bought a cold brew carafe and that coffee tastes much better than the work coffee that grinds up beans for each use. 

Me (32) DH (34) | |
  • Options
    dogmom5dogmom5 member
    edited July 2019
    Coffee or chai tea ETA either C or D
  • Options
    Not a coffee drinker. Pre baby I was drinking 1 mt dew a day for caffeine. I cut it out for the first trimester but was having 1 a week during the second. Now I’m back to none. I’m thinking this is why I haven’t gotten over the tiredness!
  • Options
    I don't drink coffee (love the smell, not fond of the taste). I switch things up for what I drink. Sometimes it's water, sometimes a small cup of orange juice, sometimes sparkling water, it really all depends. Sometimes I have a bowl of cereal and use the milk from that as my morning beverage.

Caffeine sometimes makes me really tired, so I avoid it a lot, just in case.
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    Prepregnancy I would be an F. Now, I have gone to probably B when I get coffee. Mostly I'm drinking tea now though. 
  • Options
    Between C and D. Sometimes I can handle F if it's really good coffee. I love Black Rifle brand, but it's kind of pricy per bag so we don't get it much.
  • Options
    If it’s quality coffee, I like F but I frequently have B since not all coffee is created equal. 

I generally drink espresso though with a little frothed milk and little to no sugar — one sugar packet is usually enough for 2-3 drinks for me. 
  • Options
    Depends. A cup of regular coffee, usually D-E, varying on quality of bean and whether the person making the coffee knows how to do it well. I usually a double-shot latte every, though, so once the foam settles it is more like B-C 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Anywhere in between C to F depending on my mood. I really do like a straight black coffee or espresso sometimes, if I like the bean. But I also have a fondness for flavored coffees and those I usually like with cream because they tend to be on the sweet side. My go to right now is a mocha raspberry coffee with a little cream. So decadent, but since I only get a small I let myself indulge.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • Options
    My go to right now is a mocha raspberry coffee with a little cream.
    That sounds so yummy!
  • Options
    I have not had any appetite for coffee this pregnancy (only chai tea lattes), but before was a mix between B and C without any sugar or sweetener added.
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Options
    Coming back to this thread has given me a craving for ice coffee....
  • Options
    I only drink black coffee in Carmel Frappuccinos... But my favorite caffeine source is white coffee white mochas with raspberry flavoring 😍
  • Options

no cream & a dash of sugar. 
  • Options
    I don't like coffee, but before meetings I get a double espresso with a hot chocolate on top from the coffee machine in our office. I guess that counts as a cop-out, right? Anything to mask the taste...
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options
    @grapeskittles4lyfe I really enjoy a Mochaccino! Our new coffee machines will mix hot cocoa powder with coffee for you but it tastes like crap. Our old machines was just coffee so I would bring in hot cocoa packets to add (instead of using sugar packets) to make my own. 

Me (32) DH (34) | |
  • Options
    A or b for me. I prefer iced coffee most but hot coffee has to have cream and sugar. If I'm out of cream, a looottttt of sugar 😂

• Options
    It all depends. If I'm making it at home or work it is a F unless I have milk then it is a D!