Me: 33 | DH: 34
Married: October, 19, 2015
EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
EDD 11/24/23
(Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

Re: Weekend Randoms 7/13-7/14

• Options
    Happy weekend! Except it's hurricane weekend here--that's right, they just upgraded Barry to a Hurricane in the NHC's official 10am report. Only a Category one, don't worry! Though I don't like that it will still be a hurricane when it gets to our parish--originally it was slated to be a Cat1 at landfall and downgraded to a TS by the time it got to us. It ALSO was supposed to be here by now, but it's the slowest hurricane ever.

I always wondered about naming of hurricanes--like, after Katrina, there's a serious dip in ppl naming daughters Katrina--and my friend's kid sister (who's like in her 20s now) with that name goes by Rina. Fascinating. 

• Options
    I am drinking a small DD iced latte and eating a bagel with cream cheese. Preggo dream come true lol. I’ve been waiting all week!

I didn’t intend to give up coffee this pregnancy but hot coffee has been giving me heartburn, so this is my first in two weeks. And bagels are the meal I’d eat 3x a day if I could. It’s the little things. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    pp320pp320 member
    Hormones are getting the best of me.  After being too tired to do much of anything yesterday, today I caved and went to Dutch Brother’s.  I got a small ice latte and splurged and ordered a cinnamon coffee cake - I love them!  Got around to the window and they were out of coffee cake.   I cried!   Poor guy at the window didn’t know what to do lol
  • Options
    We went to a water park today for the last day of our long weekend away and I am exhausted. DS started getting a cold last night and I got no more than an hour and a half of sleep. And then played ALL day at the pool while H took DD on all the fun water rides. Naps were almost non-existent and then the pizza place I wanted to go to for dinner was closed because of technical problems. I cried and ordered Papa John (not the same). It’s almost 9pm and I’m sitting in the hotel STILL waiting for my pizza.