EDD/Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

FTM/STM/TTM+: 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous/inappropriate thing someone has said to you while pregnant?

Re: All group check in 7/08

• Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: Nov 4/ 23 weeks 

Baby is the size of a(n): grapefruit

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Blue

Upcoming Appointments: 7/17 for 24 week check up and 1hr glucose test

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Not much except feeling heavier in my stomach

Rants/Raves: Rave- Finally starting to feel more consistent kicking!!! Rant- clients who don’t get you signed contracts to start work for months and then expect you to drop everything to meet their rapidly approaching deadline. 

Questions: none at the moment

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous/inappropriate thing someone has said to you while pregnant? 
    I haven’t gotten much yet but I had someone I barely know tell me I had to have part of my dad’s name in the baby’s name. Like hi almost stranger that’s none of your business. I’m sure this is tame compared to other stories. 
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 23+1, 11/3

Baby is the size of a(n): Christmas log cake or grapefruit

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Pink

Upcoming Appointments: Thursday.. not sure if I have to do the glucose then or if they do it at 28w. I can't remember last time. 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): tired

Rants/Raves: Rant, I just want to sleep through the night... but I think those days are gone. Rave, I took DS on a walk this weekend and he loved it so much and kept saying, "mama we are taking a walk!" and it was cute. Added bonus is he was exhausted afterwards haha. It was a long walk for a two year old, about a mile and a half! I'm happy since I think this means he'll be able to come walking with me at the beach in the mornings when we go on vacation in August. 

Questions: Does anyone know when practices usually switch to visits every 2 weeks? I know practices can vary, and I'll ask on Thursday, but I'm wondering now. Another thing I don't remember from last pregnancy. I'm assuming 3rd tri/ or 30 weeks maybe?

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous/inappropriate thing someone has said to you while pregnant? I don't have too much here either other than people commenting on how I'm carrying low (which annoys me a little, even though I am) and also someone who said you look much better this time than last time! Haha. It was a good friend of mine so I wasn't that offended but she probably shouldn't have said it. 

@kopp5988 how strange, your dad's name? Hm. People seem to have no problems commenting on names!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    gumby22cgumby22c member
    edited July 2019
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 21+3/Nov 15

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: pink

Upcoming Appointments: MFM TBD for level 2 ultrasound, next OB check up 8/6

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): pretty good, my appetite has picked up and good sleep is a thing of the past though.

Rants/Raves:
    Rant: one of my dogs keeps pooping in the house and I cant figure out which one. Its driving me crazy! 
    Rave: we've started pulling out DS's old baby stuff and setting up the nursery this weekend. I love seeing it come together!

Questions: none

Not *that* bad and I didnt take it personally, but someone else totally could have: I got up to use the bathroom on my flight last week and the flight attendant told me I had a cute baby belly. I'm on the smaller side so I clearly look pregnant in a form fitting shirt these days, but I'm not that big yet! So I was surprised she said something, given I dont look like I'm about to give birth anytime soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: Nov. 10, 22+1

Baby is the size of a(n): As tall as a pencil apparently

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Baby Boy

Upcoming Appointments: 7/23 for 24 week check up

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): sciatica, but otherwise good! Hungry and easily winded, but nothing too crazy.

Rants/Raves: Rant: So irritated with some people at work that don't understand that progress is a good thing. Benefits for mothers has changed and the "oldtimers" have been complaining. One even went as far as to say that he worked with women back then, not the girls now. 

Rave: We close on our house in a month! And I can feel the baby moving way more, which is such a relief.

Questions:

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous/inappropriate thing someone has said to you while pregnant? "Was it planned?" "Was it a 'Surprise Baby?" "Is there a wedding in the future?" To be clear, I am in a happy, healthy, committed relationship with my SO. We're buying a house for crying out loud! We just don't feel like getting married yet since we have both been divorced before. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    EDD/Weeks + Days: nov 18/ 21 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): cantaloupe 

FTM/STM/TTM+: 6TM 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: blue 

Upcoming Appointments: July 25th 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I feel good other than my sacroiliac joint pain. I really hope it doesn’t get worse than this. 

Rants/Raves: Rave: we finally have the house to ourselves after a long visit from the in-laws. All the big stuff has been done and now I just need to unload the rest of the boxes. Rant: I have never lived anywhere with no AC and it is killing me. Everyone keeps telling me it never gets this hot and this is a rare fluke. I really hope so because it is ridiculously hot when I need an ice pack just so I can cool down to a comfortable enough temperature just so I can fall asleep. 

Questions:

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous/inappropriate thing someone has said to you while pregnant? “Why would you want MORE kids,” “you are crazy,” “now you have 2 of each, no need to have anymore after this,” “ surely you’re done after this one,” “you really don’t need anymore kids,” 

I could go on with the comments about the number of kids we have. It’s so annoying that people think they have the right to make comments about the size of your family. 

I got got a ton of people suggesting abortion to me when I was pregnant with my first. Like it wasn’t a big deal or anything. I was 17 at the time but I was capable of making the decision about whether or not I wanted to terminate MY pregnancy. I felt the amount of pressure people were trying to put on me was very inappropriate. 

Edit: fix the fruit size. 
  • Options
    @gumby22c one of my cats is peeing in the house now and I can't figure out which one it is either... ugh!

@emeraldcity1214 ugh, sorry about all those comments you have gotten. It's no one's business how many kids someone chooses to have. Also sorry about the AK heat wave!

@dani_0921 that's horrible that some people at work don't support changes to benefits! 
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: Nov 8th / 22 w + 2 d

Baby is the size of a(n): Coconut?  That seems large...I mean I am large but that seems overly big.

FTM/STM/TTM+: 3rd timer

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Baby Blue

Upcoming Appointments: 7/25 for a heartbeat check

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Good - Tired but I think that is my kids more than pregnancy.  Definitely more aches lately but that is because I keep moving my body and baby boy is kicking back when he doesn't like it.

Rants/Raves: Rave DISNEY WAS AWESOME! 
     Rant - Sharing holidays is hard.  My husband and I got into a bit of a spat because his parents want to come up for Christmas and Christmas Eve and Christmas day is a bit of a marathon for the two sides of my family (divorced parents) so when I asked if they could come the week before or the week after I was not being considerate of their feelings.  On the one hand I understand they want to see the girls for Christmas but on the other, I also only see members of my family this one day a year for most of them where we see his parents literally every month for 5 days at a time.  So it is a struggle for me since I don't think they are being considerate of my family.  Add to that I know I am going to be moody and rough because baby #3 will be less than 2 months and so I just wanted one less thing to deal with since they are not easy to live with when they come and stay in the house.

Questions:

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous/inappropriate thing someone has said to you while pregnant? I have had people insist on the gender I am having.  For the first two it was a surprise so I would just roll my eyes but this time I know it is a boy and people are telling me I am having a girl (I assume since I carry high) but I am pretty sure that is just based on the length of your torso and not gender at all.  Oi
  • Options
    @creamcheeseplease oh no, cat pee is even worse because the smell is so hard to get rid of! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    BNBTBNBT member
    edited July 2019
    EDD/Weeks + Days:  11/6,  22+6

Baby is the size of a(n): American guinea pig/coconut

FTM/STM/TTM+:  STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Blue

Upcoming Appointments: Had my regular check in today, next appoint is 8/5 which will be a check-in plus Glucose test

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I am always tired, which is the complete opposite of my first pregnancy. At this stage last time, I felt like I had tons of energy. This time around I feel like I can barely get the energy to do anything. I'm also much hungrier this time around!

Rants/Raves: Rant (more of a small annoyance really): with the 4th falling on a Thursday and having to go back to work on Friday then have the weekend off, I've been so out of sorts with what day it is and what needs to be done to prep for the work week! Rave: I'm counting down the days to family vacation on Wed!

Questions: None right now

It really bothers me when we tell people we are having a boy and they see our daughter and say "oh, one of each! so you are done now?" A) no, I don't know if I'm "done now" B.) the gender of this child would not have been a determining factor regardless - I just want a healthy child. 

PS - I introduced my self on the Introduce Yourself Here! thread (promise I'm not a complete rando :D ) - looking forward to interacting with everyone!
  • Options
    @BNBT Hi! Welcome to the board! Where are y’all going for your family vacation? 
  • Options
    @Dancer688 the holidays are so hard with balancing family time.  We’re lucky that my parents only live 1hr-1.5hrs from my in-laws so we can split Christmas and Christmas Day.  Did you spend thanksgiving with your ILs? You could use that as an excuse, say you did thanksgiving with them so Christmas is with your family?

@emeraldcity1214 why do other people feel the need to tell a person how many kids they need?!? So ridiculous! Also sorry about the terrible heat wave, I hope you get some relief soon.

@dani_0921 but obviously marriage makes a relationship more stable 🙄🙄 (note the sarcasm in case that was missed!! Lol)

@gumby22c oh no! I hope you figure out who the pooping culprit is soon!

@creamcheeseplease omg at the you looking better this time around comment, although I guessed it’s better than you looked better last time!
  • Options
    BNBTBNBT member
    @emeraldcity1214 Thanks! I live in Texas and every summer we go to a river in the southwest region of the state. It's so relaxing and we always use it as a time to unplug from everything!  Good luck with the heat wave in AK. I would've thought you'd escape the worst of the heat up there, but no AC can make a huge difference, I know!

@Dancer688 I can totally relate to that. My parents are divorced as well and trying to find the time at Christmas to see all 3 families is so difficult. My dad and ILs are pretty traditional so they typically get Christmas morning on a rotating basis. Luckily my mom is chill and we do it around NYE. I think this year though with baby being less than 2 mos old, we are going to use it as an excuse to start doing Christmas morning at home. We'll see how that goes over though ha. All other holidays we just rotate between ILs and my family (luckily my parents are from the same area so that makes it somewhat easier to split).
  • Options
    @BNBT welcome! Since I'm having a girl now and have a two year old DS I'm getting the same comments about how lucky we are and how our family must be complete. Well, it is, but it has nothing to do with the sex of this baby. 

@Dancer688 sorry about the issues with holiday planning, its tough balancing different family dynamics. We end up at my family at a lot since MH is usually working anyway but also his dad is not at all local. I'm really wondering what we'll do this year and would like to maybe stay home, like you say. Not sure how that will go over though..
  • Options
    @BNBT I just moved to AK from TX. Everyone keeps telling me that I brought the heat with me. When you walk outside it isn’t that hot unless you are standing directly in the sun. It feel like TX did in March or April, warm/hot but a nice breeze in the shade. Being a southern girl, no one really understands how horrible I find this heat without an AC inside. They keep telling me the weather will change in a few days. 
  • Options
    @Dancer688 I feel like each set of parents don’t want to give to allow time for the other family. It is annoying. By the time you get done making time for everyone else you have no time for you, hubby and the kids. 
  • Options
    mc0303mc0303 member
    edited July 2019
    Hey everyone!! I'm slammed at work, but I love hearing about your weekends and all the bananas things that people have said to you! 

EDD/Weeks + Days: 22w + 1 day

Baby is the size of a(n): Coconut

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: sex=male

Upcoming Appointments: 7/26 for a routine monthly appointment

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I've been feeling pretty good except SO out of breath! I know it's partly because I haven't been great about getting to the gym...it's been so hard to schedule around everything else I have going on. But this weekend I was walking around the city and I had to stop every couple of blocks because I was just SO OUT OF BREATH! I also feel like my lower belly begins to ache a lot if I walk a lot. I found myself holding it in place lol. 

I thought I was over the morning sickness, but forgot to take my Diclegis two nights ago and sure enough vomited first thing in the morning. Oh joy! 

Rants/Raves: Rave: I'm just SO effing excited to meet this little dude. I love every time I feel movement. 

Questions: none right now

The thing that has annoyed me the most is "was it planned?"... it's just so presumptuous, invasive, and inappropriate. It should be banned. 

@creamcheeseplease my practice starts seeing you every 2 weeks starting 3rd trimester and then weekly starting at 36 weeks. When does 3rd trimester start though? Would be like 28 weeks? 

Edited for spelling :)
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days:  November 21st 20+4

Baby is the size of a(n): A Banana

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Pink

Upcoming Appointments: July 10 for my monthly check up

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): i’m feeling pretty tired.  I’m not sleeping through the night anymore. The round ligament pain is killing me.  I crave fries a lot And chocolate. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: N/A

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous/inappropriate thing someone has said to you while pregnant?  Was it planned ?  When are y’all getting married?  Y’all need to hurry up and get married . Are you having twins? 
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+:  STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: We found out, but we aren't telling. At least not yet.

Upcoming Appointments: July 15 for a regular appointment and a re-do fir my anatomy scan TBA. 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms):  I am having regular movements, yay! Some breathlessness, moodiness, hunger,  very emotional.   I didn't get the emotional like this with the last pregnancy. It is like someone turned up the volume on everything.  I am usually so even tempered, it feels a bit embarrassing at times!

Rants/Raves: loving the regular movements!

Rant - cat pee issues here too. Our old man cat keeps accidentally peeing out of the box. He gets in, but then he misses 🤦‍♀️

Questions:  anyone else having sudden hunger? One moment I am fine, the next I want to eat a whole pig now!

First pregnancy a fellow graduate student asked if it was planned  - 1) None of your business,  2) the tone was insanely rude and implied that choosing to procreate in grad school would be moronic, 3) as we have had trouble conceiving both times this question always upsets me. 

My son was a big baby so I got a lot of "is it twins?" questions too. Nope, just one big baby! 

The obnoxious gender related statements are part of why we aren't telling the sex.  Children are not Pokemon, you do not have to collect 'em all - I hate the way people act like a boy and a girl are a complete set 🙄

@Dancer688 I feel you! My parents are divorced and we just did a tour of the state (Sedona, Phx, and Tucson) to see my set of relatives. 
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: Nov. 10/ 22w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): coconut

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: it's a boy!

Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow for a check in with the midwife and a babymoon quick US in the evening for printed pictures (they're cheaper there than the hospital 🤷)

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Feeling good! I have a tonne of energy and am feeling baby move and kick pretty consistently. Suuuuper swollen ankles/feet though. Craving mac and cheese all the time.

Rants/Raves: Rave - I'm finally getting to work on my garden! I haven't had the energy until now, so I'm so excited to get in there and weed and tidy up! Rant - I got a PT job in the spring to bring in some extra cash before baby comes, and the manager is really taking advantage of my experience, so I'm working quite a bit and am feeling underpaid for what I'm being asked to do..

Questions: 

"How did this happen?!" was (I believe) a joke from his uncle. We told him "we have no idea! Immaculate conception, most likely!"
    Also my doctor (of over 15 years) asked if I knew who the father was...
  • Options

Rant - cat pee issues here too. Our old man cat keeps accidentally peeing out of the box. He gets in, but then he misses 🤦‍♀️

The obnoxious gender related statements are part of why we aren't telling the sex.  Children are not Pokemon, you do not have to collect 'em all - I hate the way people act like a boy and a girl are a complete set 🙄

Sorry you're also having cat pee issues! We have old dog issues - he tries to hold it but he can't sometimes. I get less mad about that than my cat, who I think is doing this out of spite. Neither is that old.

Also, we were fake team green with DS - we knew he was a boy but we didn't tell anyone we knew. It was great, lol, and most of our clothes we were gifted were neutral that way until he was born. 
  • Options
    @mc0303 yes, I think third tri is 28w. 
  • Options
    @mc0303 ugh sorry your still getting sick! I’m with you on getting winded easily. I’ve been working out but walking up the stairs at work is becoming increasingly difficult with this extra 15lbs I’ve got on me!

@drama_llama lol at children aren’t Pokémon cards 😂

@alaluap omg I can’t believe your doctor asked you that!
  • Options
    Late to the party here, but it’s been a crazy week and it’s only Tuesday!

@drama_llama @BNBT I agree with the gender comments, I would have loved to have brothers too, it’s not any more special that we’re having a little girl, it does not “complete” us anymore than a little boy would.  

@creamcheeseplease my practice switches at 28 weeks to bi-weekly then at 36 weeks to weekly.  I’m secretly super excited to get to that point as much as I’m trying to enjoy the now, I just want this baby to be here already!  

EDD/Weeks + Days: 19w5d, 11/28

Baby is the size of a(n): gameboy

FTM/STM/TTM+: stm

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: pink

Upcoming Appointments: in two weeks I have a regular appointment that I made for close to dinner time so we can get the most out of our babysitter and go out to eat after!  I’m looking forward to it.  

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): SPD is much better, nausea is much better, I’m much hungrier and more tired but I’m feeling her move a lot so all good things!  

Rants/Raves: it’s starting to get hot here, I was dehydrated the other day and my blood pressure was pretty low.  I’ve been trying my hardest to stay hydrated but water just isn’t cutting it if I do any kind of activity, I’m going to have to start getting some sort of electrolyte drink every day or something! 

Questions: none 

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous/inappropriate thing someone has said to you while pregnant?  Talking to my neighbor the other day we told her how my son is going to be a big brother, he was all proud and she replied “well I’ve been wondering when that was going to happen!” 😐. I wanted to cry and ***TW***tell her about our troubles and losses through the past year, but I’m trying to get past feeling those feelings. End TW.  Luckily my husband carried on the rest of the conversation so I could keep biting my cheek.  I know people mean well, but it’s along the lines of asking when someone is going to have kids, and she’s essentially a stranger, we don’t know her well, my son just likes to pat her dog.  I wish everyone would just think before they speak 🙃  
  • Options
    blg116blg116 member
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 
    Nov. 15/ 21+something
    As tall as a trenta Starbucks cup
    FTM/STM/TTM+: 
    FTM
    Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 
    Blue
    Upcoming Appointments: 
    Anatomy scan Thursday finally, checkup with my OB on the 31st.
    Back to being cranky and overly emotional. Got all teary yesterday talking to my boss about going back to days, and I have NO idea why. I think it was when he complimented my work ethic. 
    Rants/Raves: 
    Rave- MH made cookies! He started making them about a year ago and OMG. They are so good. 
    Questions:
    Any other swing shift workers here? Or night shifters? I thought about maybe starting a thread if theres enough interest, maybe get some ideas on how you make life work juggling shift work and kids. 
    Damn, anything I've heard is super tame compared to what some of you ladies have gotten. My supervisor (new rotation) just found out I'm pregnant, and she asked "why??" I wasn't upset about it though, the last time she was my supervisor I told her I wasnt sure I even wanted kids, so I can see where she's coming from. Other than that it's just my SIL telling me I shouldn't be drinking Dr. Pepper. I'm aware, but it keeps me from slapping the shit out of idiots so... I'm gonna have my little bit of caffeine thanks. And the doctor and nutritionist I spoke too weren't concerned about it (beyond the fact that I shouldn't drink it just cause soda is unhealthy, but whatev). 
  • Options
    @angieeeeee I'm not swing or night shift, but MH is, so I could contribute to that discussion on some level. It is tricky to balance working odd hours with kids for sure. 
  • Options
    BNBTBNBT member
    @angieeeeee your Dr. Pepper comment cracked me up, ha! I don't like coffee so I typically have a Coke in the morning if I need caffeine. While pregnant I try to just stick to my unsweet tea, but sometimes I just need a Coke. I'd be unbearable to be around if I didn't have some caffeine.
  • Options
    @angieeeeee I'm not swing shift this pregnancy, but I was with DD so I could contribute my experiences from last time. 
  • Options
    kj17-2kj17-2 member
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 21+

Baby is the size of a(n): Endive, I think?

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Pink

Upcoming Appointments: July 29 for regular checkup

How are you feeling? Great! Love feeling her move more and more. Yesterday it felt like she was doing summersaults in there.

Rants/Raves: My 2-year-old is getting her first haircut this week!

Questions: I found out I can take 16 weeks for maternity leave, but the last 4 won't be job protected because my FMLA will have ended. My boss is completely supportive, and I would love the extra time, but should I be concerned about the job protection?

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous/inappropriate thing someone has said to you while pregnant? I'm with @drama_llama on the ridiculous gender comments. We are done after this one, and people can't believe we would feel our family is complete with two girls. Several people have said (mostly to my husband), "But... don't you want a son?" Ugh, why does it matter?
  • Options
    @angieeeeee & @BNBT - so glad to hear my other soda drinkers.  I am also a non-coffee drinker and I have my diet cokes everyday.

Well actually...first pregnancy I only had one coke a day.  2nd - It was 1 diet coke a day since I birthed a 9+ lb baby thanks sugar.  Now on my 3rd I just try to keep it 2 or less, if I don't have my caffeine I can't function at a loving level for my kids.  Kids are hard and it isn't alcohol so I am calling it a win. 
  • Options
    I have a huge cup of half caf coffee in the morning and usually some kind of caffeine in the afternoon. I just started drinking more caffeine but DH has already made a few comments about it. 😒 So I guess I am going to slow it back down again. 

I love soda though. It is my guilty pleasure. I drink diet too. 🙈 So I guess I will end up with cancer at some point from that. 😂
  • Options
  • Options
    I also drink like two-three cups of half caf in the morning. I have not been drinking coffee in the afternoon except in very desperate situations. 

@kj17-2 maybe your boss/HR would be willing to put an agreement in place that your job will be waiting for you after the leave?
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @angieeeeee I can’t function without a little caffeine I try to keep it to 1 glass a day. Plus I’m not sleeping good anymore so I need my caffeine for my sanity. Lol
  • Options
    blg116blg116 member
    Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't given up soda. I have cut back significantly- before I was drinking like a 44 ounce dr pepper daily. Now its maybe one can a day, but theres a lot of days that I skip the soda completely. Usually just the crappy days to keep me going now. 
  • Options
    I have one coffee every morning. Cold brew is my favorite this time of year! I'll have an occasional soda when I'm craving it but mainly bc I want something different every now and then!
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 11/6 23 weeks today

FTM/STM/TTM+: first timer

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: pink 🌸

Upcoming Appointments: This Friday for regular appointment

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Good mostly, just trying to get used to a growing belly. 

Rants/Raves: I have been genuinely enjoying the prenatal yoga class I'm going to once a week! 

Questions: None currently.

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous/inappropriate thing someone has said to you while pregnant? Nothing too crazy, I'm 37 and have been married 3 years so I think people were mostly like...cool, that seems about right. It's just been hard for me getting so much attention on what I look like right now, even though I do know people mean well. 
  • Options
    cl4157cl4157 member
    edited July 2019
    Heyo! Sorry I’ve been MIA. Work life travel etc. going to spend the rest of the day reading everyone’s posts!

EDD/Weeks + Days:  11/14 22+1

Baby is the size of a(n): coconut

FTM/STM/TTM+:  ftm 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: girl!

Upcoming Appointments: glucose on 8/9. Had a Doppler and check up yesterday

Good! Fat! 

Rants/Raves:
    raves: my uterus finally came forward and now i will begin to have a bump in the next week or so I believe! Extra points for lots of baby kicks 
    do y’all know about this Bloomingdale’s sale? I’m not much of a shopper so sorry if I’m way behind but i just bought an uppababy vista and the car seat/base and got $300 back in points. YEA BABY. 

Questions: see above in raves! Bloomingdale’s ftw!!!!!!!

back when in first trimester I was talking about the pregnancy with a girl I’ll be in a wedding with next week. I’ll be 24 weeks at the time and her comment was that I’ll “still be cute and not all gross and big” for the wedding. She’s precious. 
  • Options
    mc0303mc0303 member
    @cl4157 Still be cute and not gross and big? 🙈 That’s terrible! Who says that?!?
  • Options
    @cl4157 At my sister's wedding, one of her bridesmaids was weeks away from her due date and she was gorgeous, as you will be! 😍
  • Options
    @cl4157 - I kind of love the comment because I was in a wedding earlier and I used the same comment about myself.  That being said, only you can say it about yourself.  I imagine i would have been heavily annoyed with someone who said it about me.  Yay hormones.