Married: October, 19, 2015
EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
EDD 11/24/23
(Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

Re: Group 4 (3/25-3/31) Check-In W/o 7/8

• Options
    EDD/W+D: 3/26. 3w4d. Super early. 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out as soon as possible! I don’t think my insurance will cover NIPT without being high risk or AMA, so that’ll mean an elective ultrasound around 16 weeks. 

Baby is the size of a(n): A tiny bundle of cells?

Upcoming appts: I’ll be calling tomorrow to schedule my first appt!

How are you feeling?: Excited and nervous. I don’t think it’ll sink in for a little while. 

Rants/Raves: I’m excited for a spring due date this time around. My last two were born in August and being hugely pregnant when it’s a million degrees outside is not fun. 

Questions:

GTKY What shows are you into? My favorite is Bit Little Lies. Also currently binge watching Stranger Things. Guilty pleasure is Teen Mom. I love a good true crime documentary!
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 4w 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: team finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed 

Upcoming appts: none yet, I found out so early and Monday is when I will have officially be 1 day late on my period. I have a history of loss and I am giving myself a few days of calm before I make the necessary Dr appts. 

How are you feeling?: Super nervous, but excited at the same time. Really hoping that after two losses this one is our rainbow. I am super tired and have sore boobs, but thats about it symptom wise

Rants/Raves: Normally I am a lurker but I really am excited for these online groups and the potential to make some friends that are in a similar stage in life.

Questions: 

GTKY What shows are you into? I LOVE Cable Girls on Netflix! Also watch the Bachelorette, Harlots on Hulu, and a few other MTV reality shows :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 3/27, 4w

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Most likely finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed

Upcoming appts: My first OB appointment is August 13th! Still seems so far away. 

How are you feeling?: So far I'm feeling the way I did with my first pregnancy, but a tiny bit more queasy. It still seems so surreal to me and therefore, I keep peeing on sticks. I am 14 DPO today and the line is blazing which makes me feel relieved.

Rants/Raves: No rants! Happy to be pregnant again and hope to savoir every minute of it as this will be my last. 

Questions: Nope

GTKY What shows are you into? Stranger Things, Killing Eve, Schitts Creek.
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• Options
    zetuslapetuszetuslapetus member
    edited July 2019
    Oops posted here accidentally- wrong group! Can’t figure out how to delete so you get this instead lol.
  • Options
    akak23akak23 member
    edited July 2019
    EDD/W+D: 3/27/20/3w6d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Blue - I already know because I transferred an embryo via IVF.

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed

Upcoming appts: 7/21 - I have my second blood test to make sure my hcg is rising normally (typical IVF appt)

How are you feeling?: Crampy since my transfer last Wednesday, a little tired and for some reason coffee smells rancid to me even though I normally LOVE it! 

Rants/Raves: So grateful to be on this board. After my failed cycle last year I didn’t know if I’d ever be pregnant. 

Questions: How are you all handling exercising so early in pregnancy? I’m scared I’m going to hurt him so I haven’t done anything and I’m usually very active. 

GTKY What shows are you into? @ruby200 I’m a total Bachelor fan too! 
  • Options
    Hi end of March Mommas!

EDD: March 29th. 4w2d

Team finding out: undecided. I’m a little bit of a control freak and might go crazy not finding out, but my husband is leaning towards not wanting to find out.

Baby is the size of: a poppyseed

Upcoming appointments: I had the pregnancy confirmed with my PCP yesterday. I have my first Ultrasound and OB appt on August 19th- I’ll be 8 weeks.

How are you feeling? I experienced nausea all day every day last week, I cut out my one cup of coffee in the morning= problem solved! I’ve been exhausted, moody, crampy, and SO bloated. 

Random notes: I have a 7 1/2 year old son from a previous relationship. He’s can’t eaiynto be a big brother!  I just got married  and started a job last month-quite the life transitions all packed into a short period of time. All wonderful and planned things, of course! I’m from MN and work as an RN Care Coordinator. I enjoy spending my free time at my family cabin, fishing, boating, campfires, etc. I would love to find a “Bump Buddy” to keep in contact with and check-in with each other during this pregnancy journey. I had one 8 years ago when I was pregnant with my son, and we still keep in contact to this day.

Favorite Shows: The Goldbergs, A Million Little Things, New Girl, This is Us, AFV