December 2019 Moms

Fffc 7/5

*as always, not guaranteed to be flame free.

Re: Fffc 7/5

• Damn. Nobody?

I feel like I mentioned this before... but I really despise maternity jeans/pants/shorts. I call bullshit on this elastic waist crap being better. I miss all my cute high rise jeans/pants/shorts. Ugh. 
  • @anniemarie887 I had a good one this morning when I made this thread then I had to “work” and I forgot.

but I despise maternity jeans, they are ridiculously uncomfortable.  Most of my shorts are awful too.  I have one pair I got from target that are semi tolerable, but I feel like they make my stomach look weird.
  • Loading the player...
  • @holly321 I ran around like a looney to find shorts before the 4th yesterday and bought the least offensive pair and I HATE them. 
  • @anniemarie887 @holly321 y’all are making me cringe. I’m obsessed with my maternity shorts right now! I bought them in April (early bird catches the worm) so I’m entering that emotional breakdown in the dressing room phase now and really hoping my ass doesn’t outgrow these babies before summer ends. 
  • @k_mama91 nope nope nope. I miss buttons and zippers and I want to tuck my shirt in sometimes and not see weird ass elastic. I’m actually sick of wearing dresses and it’s 90+ degrees here in Baltimore. 
  • @anniemarie887 I can’t deal with this heat. Even my magic shorts don’t make me want to be outside.
  • I’m not enjoying pregnancy during summer because bathing suits are awful. I don’t want to buy any more maternity suits. 😭😭
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • @mecoats I tried to order a maternity suit online and it was a fail.  My boobs are so huge the top is overly busty, but the bottom is huge and doesn’t fit.  Fortunately, so far I have been able to manage with my high waisted bottom I bought last year.
  • @holly321 I’m trying to stay in my plus size suits through the summer. I bought two maternity ones but i have no butt so the bottoms are too big. 😒
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19