April 2019 Moms

Happy 4th of July.

Happy July 4th April 2019 moms. 

How are you and your babies doing?  Have you gone back to work yet?  Any questions, successes, or rants/raves to share?

Re: Happy 4th of July.

• My 10 weeks of leave ends tomorrow, so I'm back to work on Monday.  Little man will be home with DH; 3 y.o. DD will be in summer camp 3 days a week so give him a reprieve.

Rants= Little man has terrible gas (silimethicone drops and bicycle kicks help a little), so he gets up or grunts a lot at night.  Babies are recommended to sleep in parents room til 1 y.o. but i think DS is going in his crib at 3 months so i can get some better sleep. I feel a bit sad and selfish, but I'm exhausted.

Successes= growing like a champ.  We moved in to 3-6 months clothes last week.
  • I'm a SAHM. I have my DD who is two and my DS will be 12 weeks tomorrow.

DS also has bad gas. We formula feed and finding the right formula was hard. He's pooping again on a regular basis now but he will vomit if we do anything with him for an hour after he eats which only gives us an hour to do tummy time/cuddle/play since he eats every two hours.

He's sleeping through the night which is fantastic for what little sanity I have left.

@tmblickley my DD stayed in my room until 9 months and I'm sure DS will go sleep in his sister's room once he's established a better sleeping routine. I'm a much better momma when I've had sleep.